Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:16 am
Edward stood frozen to the spot, a horrified look all over his face.

"wha...What the hell?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:25 am
Alphonse had been worried about Edward after he cleaned up dinner, he had done to look for Edward alone, not suspecting that he was being watched or anything...  

Rihi - Alfons

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm
Bella stayed with her back to Edward. "Do you remember what I told you earlier about me not being human?????",she said quietly and turned, her black eyes staring into his golden ones and her fangs potruding from her lips.
Sloth said quietly to herself,"I pray she doesn't kill someone we ******** need this time." Sloth continued walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Envy nodded agreeing with Sloth "yea"  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:10 pm
Edward gulped, as little beads of sweat rolled down his face...
"what are you?" he gasped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm
"All I can is Dante will kill her if she does.",Sloth said with a bit of concern showing.
"I am a cross breed between a demon and an angel. you an angel, one of God's children and a demon, one of the Devil's servants. Besides I was hungry and he was the closest sourse i could find in food.",she said to him softly and walked towards him.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Edward took a step back, scared out of his wits but trying not to show it. "s-stay back!" he warned, shaking a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm
Bella smiled and took another step but with her grace she ended up next to Ed. "What's wrong...scared???",Bella said grabbing his hands. 'I'm not going to hurt you Ed...I don't hurt my friends...and I never will.",she said letting go of his hands.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Edward gulped. "friend, huh?" he questioned nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm
Envy nodded "i know should i go make sure she dosen't kill anyone we need?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 pm
"Oh...sorry my appearance..sorry.",Bella said laughing sheepishly as her eyes went back to being green and her fangs disappeared. "Yes, your my friend and so is your brother.",she said with a soft smile trying to reassure him. "What???? You want me to do to you what I did to him??",she asked alittle confused and pointed to the soldier's corpse."It can be painless if they don't struggle...",she said with a smirk and placed her chin on Ed's shoulder.
"Depends do you think you can handle seeing a corpse lying on the ground with no blood in it??',Sloth said with a pale smile to Envy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 pm
Sweatdrops fell down Edward's face. "no...I'm fine the way I am thank you." he laughed nervously.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 am
"i'll be fine besides i gotta make sure she dosen't kill anyone we need" Envy said shifted into a crow  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 pm
"Alright.",Sloth said quietly.
Bella laughed softly. "It's alright..I'm not going to.",she said to him as she backed away from Ed. 'Gonna report me??"  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas