Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batnamz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:22 pm
Hello everyone. I'm new here! *waves*

Lets see..
Name: Leslie
Current (and highest) Weight: 245.6lbs
Goal Weight: 140ish lbs

Everything else can be read in my journal I made in the journal section ^^ [Link]

And picture eh? I have a few old ones.. Not quite ready to show my 'before' picture, as that was only today with a tight tank top on o__O. haha.

Heres a little older one until I get a new decent one. X3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/LeslieMarie2155/LesliePics/000_3741.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Welcome! `H a n a and LeslieMarie!  

dangerousfish

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:17 pm
Welcome to the guild, gals!

`H a n a, I feel where you're coming from. I used to be bulimic but I didn't lose any weight that way. I didn't lose weight until I started exercising and eating in moderation. You're right- the healthy way is the best way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:39 pm
hello everyone. my name's courtney.

i'm 21, in college and i need this guild to help me stay focused on losing weight and becoming healthy. i'm on gaia so much, this might actually work!

my biggest problems are my eating habits. i'm experiencing either depression of burn out, so i rarely eat. when i do eat, i binge late at night. and what makes it worse is i'm not even hungry~!

i'm not sure how many pounds i want to lose yet, but i want to be from my size 22-24 to a size 14-16 by late may for a convention. i'm starting Curves in march and walking next week.

i guess that's me in a nutshell. mrgreen  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

VampyreKei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:12 pm
Hmmm....I don't remember ever posting here O.o;; But I know I joined like a year back, or something like that. Anywho, I figured better late than never for posting an intro, right? =D Let's start with the basics, shall we? =D

Name: Callie
Height: About 5'8
Weight: Not 100% sure, but around 285 (on a good day XD) to 295 crying
Target Weight: About 180
Journal: Will prolly be making an online one. lol
Reason for losing weight: My dad had Quadurpile Bypass Surgey in Decemeber, and I figured that I should start losing weight so I don't end up like him when I'm 52 (BTW: That's his age! surprised )

I dunno what else to say. ^_^;;;

Oh yeah, a pic: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/VampyreKei/IMG_0466.jpg

O.O;;; OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I POSTED THAT!! ;o; *keels her pic*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 am
Welcome, blackcatluck and VampyreKei! : D  

dangerousfish

-LovelessAshi-

Fashionable Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Hey My name is Ashley. biggrin I'm glad to join this guild. I have been trying weight loss for a few days now.

I'm a girl;
5'4";
7th Grade;
In Texas;
I am 153-155lbs.;
I want to be 130lbs;
My daily goal is 1,200 cals;
and 30-40mins of exercise;
and/or 50 crunches;
i love to hula hoop;
and jump rope;
that should help;
biggrin

Pic;

http://i12.tinypic.com/4ibn9u9.png  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Well, let's see.

You can all call me Zeit, for starts. ^_^;

My current weight is 142 pounds, and I'd like to reach my goal of at least 120 pounds. (I will see how I am when I get there, considering I have a lot of muscle tone.)

I would like to get rid of the little belly I have, and all the fat around my legs. And tone myself out in the process. :3 I'm very excited to be in this guild. I can also help my mom out.

Oh, and I guess my picture is in my signature. :3

Killer Zeit

Volta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc, you're ver pretty ^_^. I like how you did your make up...mind giving me tips on how you do that eyeliner?

Anywho...I'm Volta..you can call me Volta...or Liz =P.

I am 5'2. I'm currently at 150 and my goal is 128 or 120. I like doing cardio. It's awesome. I love to tap dance. I LOVE to eat lol. Who doesn't? I'm 18, in college and my reason for losing weight is....I like the pretty clothes that's out right now lol. Clothes are my motivation for losing weight. I just want to look better. My current goal aside from losing weight, is to tone up this booty of mine XD. So yeah...

Link to a piccy of mine:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/Voltak663/Picture0171.jpg

....ewwwwwwwwwww I no likey how I look ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:01 pm
Welcome to everyone!

Ashley: hula hooping and jumping rope are great exercise so way to go! You have a great figure, even with the little belly.
Zeit: good luck with your tightening up! rawr!
Volta: wow, tap, that's amazing! You're also very pretty!

I hope to see you all around!  

dangerousfish

Whescha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:39 pm
Hiya! I'm Whescha, and I've been losing weight for two years (I came down from 178. O_O I never want to see that again!), but have recently hit a wall with the evil last ten pounds at the end of my weight loss. ^^; I'm 18, 5'3" and 125 pounds square, and have been fighting against these last ten for a while. I lose three pounds, then I go on a five day naughty eating spree on impulse and they come right back. gonk I really need to stop doing that!

I have particular trouble when it comes to physical activity, as my legs are pretty messed up and I have to walk with a cane. The only things I really do are crunches and the stretches required for building up my legs at PT for preparing for surgery. I wish I had more physical activity in my life, but I have a feeling that making do with all that I have now will make victory even sweeter.

I want to try to lose at the very least half, or most of these last ten before Hawaii's Kawaii Kon at the end of April, our only anime convention, so I can play a properly adorable loli. This would be awkward for me right now because as with a lot of women, because my last ten are all stored in a massive badonkadonk butt and thunderthighs. gonk And I'm terribly embarrassed of them.

I'm so glad there's a guild like this. ^_^ Support is one of the number one keys to success! *Always gets discouraged by her family because they think she's anorexic. -__-; But they're all rather pudgy, so...eh.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:19 pm
lol, good luck with your... um, budonkadonk?

if you're having problems you need to change your excersise around because it means your body has adjusted to what you're doing.  

Soi Tsuba

Emu Feathers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Hi I'm Emily, you can call me Emu. I'm 15, freshman, from Ohio. Last summer I was 5'9.5" but I'm guessing it's more. I'm also 180 pounds which puts me at an unhealthy BMI of 27 ish.
I used to be 185 a couple of weeks ago, but I started changing my lifestyle around. My health teacher says we might be the first generation that doesn't outlive our parents, and that really scared me.
I'd like to go down to 140-150 by the time school starts up again for my sophomore year, 130 would be even nicer.
I used to be a stick when I was little, no baby fat whatsoever, but I didn't hit puberty very gracefully and I think I've gained about 50 pounds or more in the last 2 years eek .
My biggest challenge will probably be eating in moderation, and then heating healthily. I know this will be a lot easier with support and I'm so thankful there's guilds for this. Good luck to everyone and thank you!

Picture:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/emufeathers17/IMG_2037.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Soi Tsuba
lol, good luck with your... um, budonkadonk?

if you're having problems you need to change your excersise around because it means your body has adjusted to what you're doing.
I would do other things, but the doctors don't want me doing anything else. (In fact, I have a stationary cycle and a whole bunch of cardio DVDs, but doc says no, 'cause I'd hurt my knees even more and probably fall down a lot. >_O) I figure I can do more things with my arms, though, besides circles. ^^; I'll ask them about that.

Thanks very much for the luck, though. X3 I'm certainly going to need it, my situation isn't really friendly to me. gonk  

Whescha

Heart Overload

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:01 pm
User Image

Wow...I'm really glad there's a guild out there like this. I really need to be told to "Keep going!" Hehe.

Anyway, I'm Jenn and I live in Ontario Canada, earlier this week my weight was 120 pounds, and I just weighed myself a few minutes ago, and I'm 116ish (YAY), with my clothes on and my current goal is 110 pounds.

I'm 5'2" and my body type (as in bone structure) is very petite, and I'm going to be 15 in 6 days, and um, yeah. And I'm a freshman too. This guild will be my motivation. And oh, pics are in my profile, although they're not revealing much... sweatdrop

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games