Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:03 pm

"If she can get through his thick skull then there's no doubt."
Replied Ryan. "He's a good boy, but he is very stubborn."
Kyo had himself in complete control by the time he found the queen.
"mother....."
"I've heard. ISn't it wonderful, my son? We shall hold a feast and rejoice. Go tell your sisters to prepare and prepare yourself. I've heard there is a lovely eligiable princess visiting. You want to look prestentable."
"Mother, My affairs in this matter are my own. And with no disrespect, please butt out. This is no time to be talking such foolish things."
"At least it's a start. I can't thank you enough." Emi said in the same low tone. "Now all we need is for Kira to awaken."
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:20 pm

"Yes, Harukoo as well. Once she has her mind set on something it's done. There is no way you can change." Mezta chuckled.

~~~~~~~~
"I will not give up on him." She said aloud more to herself than to Emiko. Harukoo felt Kira's head. "She doesn't seem to have a temperature." Harukoo looked at Kira's bandaged arms. She immediately thought of her younger sister. At least he got to her. She thought. At least he was fast enough to get to her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm

"Looks like we've both had our hands full."
"We never would have guessed this would've happened to her. She was always smart, sweet, observant, and even strong to a certain extent. I can't believe she would do this.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:32 pm

"Didn't we always?" Mezta laughed.

~~~~~~~~
Again, Harukoo thought of her sister. Her younger sister was the same way. Sweet, strong, smart but somehow she wasn't happy. "Did she ever seem like she was hiding something? Like pain before your father became ill?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm

He laughed. "Fair enough. You always were a handful." Teased the king.
Em shook her head.
"Kira and I were always together. We rode together, talked about everything, there was no secret between us. She always shuddered away from weapons. How she got a dagger, I'll never know. She hated the thought of violence and death and the sight of blood nearly makes her swoon."
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm

"Hey, you weren't a cup of tea either my friend."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo wrapped an arm around Em's shoulder. "When she wakes up, you need to find out. Talk to her. See what happened."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm

"The h*ll raising duo."
"i just hope she wakes up soon." Replied Em.
"Emi?" Kyo called in looking in, the first in a long time he looked at the room full faced. He had long since regained composure.
"Mother told me to let you know that there will be a feast tonight in honor of Father's progress."
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Mezta laughed. "But it's been fun.....so far." His face as now serious. "Don't ever scare me like that again, Ryan. I can't bare to loose you. None of us can."

~~~~~~~~
Harukoo smiled. "That's wonderful." She said and then looked down at herself. The clothes she was wearing were definitely not suitable for a feast. She needed new clothing but she couldn't buy something. She couldn't even make anything in time for the feast. Harukoo couldn't stand it when her clothes were not suitable for an occasion. It made her feel out of place and respectable.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 pm

"I'm truly sorry. Things happen dear friend."
"I'm sure we have clothing for you to change into if you wish, Princess Harukoo." He said addressing her.
"Oh i have the perfect dress for you!" Squealed Emi. "Go away no Kyo. We'll see you at dinner."
"What are you......?" He began.
"Shoo!" Emi said pushing him out.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Mezta smiled. "But you're better now. We should plan a date so you can meet the rest of my children. They'd love your stories."

~~~~~~~~
Harukoo gave Kyo an apologetic smile as Emiko pushed her brother out of the door. She giggled as the door closed. "I hope it will fit." She said.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:36 pm

"Yes we should. It's just a matter of convincing my wife."
"it will. Trust me."
Emi nearly flew to her closet and began rumaging through it.
"here it is!"
He pulled out a beautiful blue dress. It was a spagetti strap v-neck with a bit of glimmer to it with sequences and glitter. It was floor length and gorgeous.
"well?" She asked eargerly.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:41 pm

"Now, now dear friend. I'm married as well and I've learned how to talk to women. Maybe I would be able to convince her. She can't be that bad."

~~~~~~~~
Harukoo's excitement seemed to grow. "I'll let you know in a minute." She took the dress and went in the bathroom to change. When she finished she stepped back out and looked at herself in the full length mirror. "It's beautiful." She gasped. "I've never seen anything like it." The dress seemed to fit her like a glove. It was perfect. Harukoo sighed. "Thank you, Emiko."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:19 pm

Ryan laughed. "you wouldn't think she would be. But she is....well our son didn't get his stubbornness from me."
"i knew it would." Replied Emi with a huge smile. "Call it a sixth sense if you will. You look gorgeous."
She couldn't stop smiling. Harukoo truly did look gorgeous.
Perhaps now Kyo will let someone else in. I'm sure he'll at least look at her now. I wonder what happened with them. She thought to herself.
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:38 pm

(I love how everyone is getting ready for the feast and both kings have no idea about it.)

"I could at least give it a try." Mezta smiled. "You never know."

~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo couldn't stop looking in the mirror. She had never seen herself look so incredible before. "If this is your sixth sense then you have got a talent." She smiled. In the back of her mind, she couldn't help but wonder. I hope Kyo will like it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:07 pm

((yeah, but a lot of men stay oblivious until someone tells them bluntly. At least that's my experience))
"You could. But who knows what she has planned. It's so hard to keep up with her. She'll be reading one moment, the next theres a ball in the royal ballroom."
"My mother says the same thing. I'd better get changed too."
She picked for herself an emerald green dress that reached the floor. the top simmered slightly with glitter and it was a simple v-neck t-shirt shaped top.
"I have no idea when mom was planning this feast, but she really loves to plan big events like this. Especially without father knowing."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff