Crown Duel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:14 pm
It's really good, but definitely not a young adult book. I can't wait for the next one~!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 pm
as in really easy reading? stare  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:36 pm
No, as in there's sex in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 am
oh sweatdrop blaugh yah, definately not young adult  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:17 am
Yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:43 pm
but, anyways, back to the title topic of crown duel heart what is your favorite scene?  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:53 pm
I really like when Mel just left that one family that she was staying with--you know, after she hurt her ankle, and the ones that give her new clothes?--and she's walking down the road. In Court Duel, I like all the correspondences between her and her secret admirer (AKA Shevraeth/Vidanric) and the last scene, when they confront what's-his-name. (The fact that i don't remember the names of most of the characters means that I need to re-read it. Soon.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 am
lol, it has been so long since i read it last that i had almost forgotten the main characters name blaugh my favoirte two scenes (i have the together copy, so i'm just choosing two scenes from anywhere whee ) when she is in the dungen place and then gets rescued, and when she finds out that Vidanric was her admirer heart heart  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 am
Yeah, the dungeon scene was pretty awesome. I have the two-in-one copy, too, and it took me forever to remember the name of the second book. What did you think of the story in the back of the book?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:48 am
it was okay, but i'm sad to say a little disapointing after the main book... i mean, i know it is a short, but after i read it i was kinda like "huh?" stare what did you think?  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:47 pm
I thought it was cute. The continuing misunderstandings of Mel and Shevraeth! n.n (I don't care that his actual name is Vidanric, Shevraeth sounds cooler.) I'd love to know what happened to them after.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:12 pm
yeah 3nodding 3nodding  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 am
I love that book! My favourite scene is when Meliara gets so furious with Vidanric that she throws an iron candle-holder at him, and he calmly catches it and places it on the table! blaugh My copy is with the two books together, but I can understand why the first publishers made Crown Duel and Court Duel separate. I was ecstatic when Mel and Danric FINALLY got together in Court Duel, but the Crown Duel half is the one I like better because it's more exciting and Flauvic getting turned into a tree in Court Duel is too random for me. I mean - not to take the name of chocolate in vain - but what the fudge?! A tree! Yes, I know that way it wasn't actually killing him and he is able to benefit the world, but still...A TREE?! Whatever, I still loved the book(s) even though the ending was odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:21 am
The tree was kinda random. But if you think about it, it sorta makes sense. After all, it was the Hill people (that is what they're called, right? I odn't have my book with me) are the ones who changed him, and they've got an affinity for trees, especially the colorwoods.

Yay run-on sentences!  

NightIntent
Captain

LuNaTiC_aNd_PrOuD_oF_It

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:55 am
Court Duel had too much romance for me; Crown Duel was better.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff