Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 am
BB then turned over to L, smiled happily and said " oh there you are! I got great news! my parents are really coming over tomorrow! Isn't that great?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:40 am
L nodded and said unenthusiastically, "Wonderful. Now I would like your opinion on this case I am currently working on. In the kitchen, if you will."  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am
BB smiled and said " sure, lead the way!"
(( who's gonna play Light?
I play Misa, even though I hate her guts and wish I could just rip out her guts and put them in a bowl but I got other things in my mind that I wish I could do to misa that might be too scary. Do you want me to tell you anyway? ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:00 pm
((lol go ahead and play Misa-misa. As for me, I guess I'll play Light. It'll be a weird experience for me, but it's always fun to try new things. ^_^))

L sat by the kitchen table. "Have you heard of the Kira case?"  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:37 am
BB raised an eyebrow and said " I heard allitle about kira, on how he can kill criminals without even lifting a finger, by givivng his victims heart attacks if I heard correctly. But he gives the under criminals some type of more gruesome death, like people jumping off buildings, people doing suicide, and more. This kira person must be very evil but yet, I don't know, has this type of justice that he thinks that is good but it's just plain out murder if you ask me.
If I was in Kira shoes, hmmmmm.........." Then BB placed his finger up to his lip again, tapped in lightly and pondered for some moments
" then..I don't know what to do" he said out of the blue.

BB then got up from his chair, went over to the counter to get some coffee.
BB looked back with that childish expershion on his ace and asked in a happy tone " Hey L, do you want some coffee? It would be really nice to have some right now, yu look a little bit tired" But withnhim saying that L was tired was like telling a fat person their skinny.
He didn't mean and had no intennshion to insult L, but he thought it was kinda funny to tell L that he was tired, even though L had some what perminent black bags underneath his eyes.
BB then started to rub the back of his head and said " oh sorry L, I didn't mean to say that"

(( Well, time for the misa misa death, I wish I could just go up to misa with a baseball bat behind my back, smack her over the head with it, then rio out her eyeballs, place then in a apple pie, then feed it to Ryuk.
then I would have misa wright now her name in her own death note since she is now blind, make her self jump off a building and fall to her death.
Then after she died, wild rabid dogs would eat and fight over her bloody corpse!
But I could never pull it off though if she was real, I hate misa with everything I have, but yet, if she was real I would never immagine doing it. But I can tell people about it 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding )))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 pm
L's eyes narrowed. He usually never showed emotion - his skin never redened with anger, cry when sad, or raise his voice at any time - but there was a fine trace of annoyance in his eyes, as well as his firm lips stuck together as if they would keep in the bad thoughts creeping through his mind.

"It's fine," he said in a darker tone. "However, I would like some black coffee."

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 pm
godessofthieves
L's eyes narrowed. He usually never showed emotion - his skin never redened with anger, cry when sad, or raise his voice at any time - but there was a fine trace of annoyance in his eyes, as well as his firm lips stuck together as if they would keep in the bad thoughts creeping through his mind.

"It's fine," he said in a darker tone. "However, I would like some black coffee."

Then BB eyes grew wide and said in shock " why L? I always thought you looked sweets but any way if you want black coffee, black is what you get"

Then about 2 mins latter, BB gave L his cup of coffee and BB sat down with his but put allot of sugar in it, so much that if anyone else drank it, it would be like drinking posing if they didn't have the mega sweet tooth like him and L  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 am
L noticed the similarity in how both of them were putting too much sugar in their coffee and shivered. He disliked people who acted like him. Other orphans sometimes sat the way he did to make the detective proud, but it only made L uncomfortable.

"Black coffee stimulates the mind as well as the body, keeping me alert intellectually. The sugar makes the drink sweeter for me, as well as calm down my body."

Eyeing BB's cup, he silently stacked the sugar cubes into a pyramid.

((I always thought he did it for that reason. >_< ))  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 pm
godessofthieves
L noticed the similarity in how both of them were putting too much sugar in their coffee and shivered. He disliked people who acted like him. Other orphans sometimes sat the way he did to make the detective proud, but it only made L uncomfortable.

"Black coffee stimulates the mind as well as the body, keeping me alert intellectually. The sugar makes the drink sweeter for me, as well as calm down my body."

Eyeing BB's cup, he silently stacked the sugar cubes into a pyramid.

((I always thought he did it for that reason. >_< ))

BB looked up to L, but then looked down, stairing at his coffee " well I always like my coffee sweet cause you know the saying, " you are what you eat" and if I'm drinking this and eat sweets that must mean I'ma sweet guy" BB chuckled but then he got a serious look on his face and said " but anyway, Lets keept talking about this Kira case before it gets too late." thrn BB sat down on his bottom, placed his feet on the legs of the table and pushed his chair back so the two front legs of the chair where up in the air.

(( I know this is stupid for me saying this but I finally know how to typed in color, so darkred is going to be BB for now on))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:33 pm
((no, it's okay. and if you have any questions, just ask me))

L was rather surprised by this. Most people would change how they sat if they noticed it bothered the detective, but BB...actually gave a reason. And immediately after explaining himself, sat upright the way most people did.

How interesting, he thought, stirring his coffee.

"Yes. The Kira case. It would be...a pleasure," he hesitated, remembering how Watari told him to use that word around others even when he didn't mean it, "to see your thoughts on this so-called bringer of justice. Come with me tomorrow."

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:44 am
godessofthieves
((no, it's okay. and if you have any questions, just ask me))

L was rather surprised by this. Most people would change how they sat if they noticed it bothered the detective, but BB...actually gave a reason. And immediately after explaining himself, sat upright the way most people did.

How interesting, he thought, stirring his coffee.

"Yes. The Kira case. It would be...a pleasure," he hesitated, remembering how Watari told him to use that word around others even when he didn't mean it, "to see your thoughts on this so-called bringer of justice. Come with me tomorrow."

BB nodded his head and smiled
" yes sir, now if you excuse me, I need to head to bed, I need to get up early tomorrow so you can meet my parents."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 pm
L did not wish him good-night, but merely watched BB walk out of the room. Watari walked in the kitchen after a half hour.

"Ah, still awake." He smiled. There was that little part of L you could always depend on, aside his brilliant reasoning. "May I make you some tea?"

The detective looked up, his face plain as well as his monotonous voice. "That would be much appreciated at this hour, Watari. Thank you."

The old man, disappointed inside, reluctantly made the tea. The little genius is always like this when on a case. Unable to smile until the job is finished, and that look in his eyes to where you can practically see the wheels spinning 24/7...

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 pm
BB on the other hand, was in his room, playing with his cell phone, sending text messages of what would happen if his parents didn't come. BB smiled and was singing this song to him self
" if you are lost in your way,deep in an awesome story, don't be in doubt and stray, cling to your lonesome folly.
now you're too close to the pain, let all the rain go further, come back and kiss me in vain, mother oh do not bother.
hear the chorus of pain, taking you back to proper ways, it's so easy to find, if you could remind me.
now you are lost in your way, deep in an awesome story, so I will find you again, kiss you for lonesome folly"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 pm
((I'm kinda proud of how well I did Watari. *beams*))  

godessofthieves

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:40 pm
L sipped his tea quietly. Hours passed, the clock ticked.

Watari had long gone to bed. Unlike L, the old man needed his sleep more than anyone else for his energy.

((what to write...?!))  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces