babykitty18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 pm
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
TheArachnidsGambit
babykitty18

That includes my guardians as well. They hate me! My uncle implies im a slut, and my aunt actually calls me an ungrateful goth tramp neutral stare Retards lol sweatdrop

Indeed stare

You ever think of pointing out that you're not a slut or a tramp, because you're not the one walking around in a skirt the size of a belt whilst ******** every guy on the football team, unlike those trendy whores whos lives will be in ruins by the time they are 22? ^^

Righteous indignation for the win.

LMFAO! Of course i kno its just every time i stick up for myself she just shoots me down and raises her voice. Its so ******** annoying so i just ignore. If u heard her voice u'd wish u were in hell with the shrieks and howls of the dead. sweatdrop

Honestly?

I'd just find it hilarious and wind her up more.

lol More power to ya! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 pm
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

Indeed stare

You ever think of pointing out that you're not a slut or a tramp, because you're not the one walking around in a skirt the size of a belt whilst ******** every guy on the football team, unlike those trendy whores whos lives will be in ruins by the time they are 22? ^^

LMFAO! Of course i kno its just every time i stick up for myself she just shoots me down and raises her voice. Its so ******** annoying so i just ignore. If u heard her voice u'd wish u were in hell with the shrieks and howls of the dead. sweatdrop

Honestly?

Well you know, if I knew you better and lived in the same country I'd put her in her place for ya. But hey, thats cos I'm the kind of a*****e that loves winding people up. Shits and giggles yo.  

Rellik San
Crew

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 pm
I'm an African American goth and people in my school were like woah such a weirdo at first but now they are pretty much cool with it well the ones that knew me for a while and the ones in band with me. The only ones I see that have a problem with me are the overly ghetto people and I'm like who cares. I rather have clothes that fit me then look like I'm trying to wear daddy's clothes. The girls in my school love what I do to my face since I practically draw in it with eyeliner both pencil and liquid and are always asking how I did it. Like my swirls and spider webs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 am
ugh, that reminds me of something. an old used-to-me-my-best-friend-in-elementary-school kept making several comment to me about my clothing. like she's the stereotypical popular black girl whose into all the trends but nobody really knows how much of a b***h she is.

like we used to be best friends when i was like 8 or so, and i used to echo everything she did. then all her friends, who were exact clones of her, teased me and put me down because no matter how much i tried to fit in i was an outcast by heart. well many more shits happened and i have nothing to say to this b***h any more.

except i had a few classes with her in the recent years and when shes not pestering me about giving her the answers to last nights algebra homework or heckling me about my sexuality, she's always saying stupid crap like:
her: remember when we used to be best friends?
me: (lies) uh...no.
her: aren't you tired of wearing boy pants? you need some tighter jeans.
me sad wearing pants the correct size) these are tight enuff.
her: and put on some makeup for crying out loud, do something different w/ your hair. and please trim your eyebrows over x-mas break, they are like getting out of control.
me:...do i care? i'm comfortable with myself.
her: but we used to be such good friends! i am gonna give you a makeover. (all her clone friends nod in agreement)
me: excuse me, but the only friends i will have are ones who won't try to change who i am and accept me. you've seem to forgotten why i stopped talking to you, its because you won't give up trying to make me your b***h. go makeover someone who cares.

she still won't give up. to be honest she's a really disgusting being. with the exception of a few people, nearly all of the black kids in my skool have "exiled" me from their ranks. its stupid, as if skin color determines what clique you're in and everything. some people just don't get that i am happy the way i am, gi-normous eyebrows and all.

Ayame_Rikimayu

babykitty18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

Indeed stare

Honestly?

Well you know, if I knew you better and lived in the same country I'd put her in her place for ya. But hey, thats cos I'm the kind of a*****e that loves winding people up. Shits and giggles yo.

LMAO! nice well thanks! Im lleaving for college next month do im uber! Once my 18th b-day hits..tattoos and piercings everywhere!
And Ayame_Rikimayu,
I feel ur pain! I had almost the same experience only this girl always hated me since 7th grade and likes to pick on me for no reason. She constantly objects to my uber gothness and calls me a dog and tries to make me her b***h because of the collars i wear (bells, spikes, etc.) She said that "even the white goth kids at my school don't dress like u" stare Do i give two flying ******** about kids in ur school?! evil Ugh, i learned to ignore her but if she calls me a dog again im either cursing her out or gettin her fired from here job. My friend can take over her dance class. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 pm
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

Honestly?

LMAO! nice well thanks! Im lleaving for college next month do im uber! Once my 18th b-day hits..tattoos and piercings everywhere!
And Ayame_Rikimayu,
I feel ur pain! I had almost the same experience only this girl always hated me since 7th grade and likes to pick on me for no reason. She constantly objects to my uber gothness and calls me a dog and tries to make me her b***h because of the collars i wear (bells, spikes, etc.) She said that "even the white goth kids at my school don't dress like u" stare Do i give two flying ******** about kids in ur school?! evil Ugh, i learned to ignore her but if she calls me a dog again im either cursing her out or gettin her fired from here job. My friend can take over her dance class. xp
Next time, laugh with her, walk over, then smack her upside the head and shriek "Shut up you narcissistic whore." down her ear.  

Rellik San
Crew

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:22 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
ugh, that reminds me of something. an old used-to-me-my-best-friend-in-elementary-school kept making several comment to me about my clothing. like she's the stereotypical popular black girl whose into all the trends but nobody really knows how much of a b***h she is.

like we used to be best friends when i was like 8 or so, and i used to echo everything she did. then all her friends, who were exact clones of her, teased me and put me down because no matter how much i tried to fit in i was an outcast by heart. well many more shits happened and i have nothing to say to this b***h any more.

except i had a few classes with her in the recent years and when shes not pestering me about giving her the answers to last nights algebra homework or heckling me about my sexuality, she's always saying stupid crap like:
her: remember when we used to be best friends?
me: (lies) uh...no.
her: aren't you tired of wearing boy pants? you need some tighter jeans.
me sad wearing pants the correct size) these are tight enuff.
her: and put on some makeup for crying out loud, do something different w/ your hair. and please trim your eyebrows over x-mas break, they are like getting out of control.
me:...do i care? i'm comfortable with myself.
her: but we used to be such good friends! i am gonna give you a makeover. (all her clone friends nod in agreement)
me: excuse me, but the only friends i will have are ones who won't try to change who i am and accept me. you've seem to forgotten why i stopped talking to you, its because you won't give up trying to make me your b***h. go makeover someone who cares.

she still won't give up. to be honest she's a really disgusting being. with the exception of a few people, nearly all of the black kids in my skool have "exiled" me from their ranks. its stupid, as if skin color determines what clique you're in and everything. some people just don't get that i am happy the way i am, gi-normous eyebrows and all.

Kudos for not giving in and telling her off. Being yourself is the best thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

Honestly?

And Ayame_Rikimayu,
Next time, laugh with her, walk over, then smack her upside the head and shriek "Shut up you narcissistic whore." down her ear.

lmao good idea...if i wouldn't get me fired and if no kids were around lmao xp  

babykitty18

GothickZombie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:01 am
2.Caucasian Goths, what do -you- think of us? How would you treat us?

Black goths? We need more... I think that we need more goths in general, but having a little less white in us would be good for us. And, of all the things to be be thought of as, a white supremacist is not one of them.

Think on this:
If everyone was wiped of skin color and had only their clothes and mind set to set them apart from one another. What would you find to discriminate against then? Would you still be so judgmental?

Um?

We still need more goths. That's my judgement...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 am
SaikoSama
2.Caucasian Goths, what do -you- think of us? How would you treat us?

Black goths? We need more... I think that we need more goths in general, but having a little less white in us would be good for us. And, of all the things to be be thought of as, a white supremacist is not one of them.

Think on this:
If everyone was wiped of skin color and had only their clothes and mind set to set them apart from one another. What would you find to discriminate against then? Would you still be so judgmental?

Um?

We still need more goths. That's my judgement...

you do have a point...but i think the solution lies in not having more goths, but having more acceptance from non-goths. the goth to non-goth ratio in the world population could be 70:30 (hypothetically) but it isn't gonna mean s**t unless we get more acceptance from others.
my opinion? blame the media: they're the root of all evil.

Ayame_Rikimayu

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm
I find any discrimination against any race or color to be ridiculous.
I'm (long story short) European with some Native American, giving me an olive tone skin, and I hate it.
I find more color in skin to be more attractive, and am insanely jealous of those that have it.
Why should the pale ones be glorified as goth?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:37 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I'm (long story short) European with some Native American, giving me an olive tone skin, and I hate it.
I find more color in skin to be more attractive, and am insanely jealous of those that have it.
I believe that this thread was in response to the widely held opinion that pale skin is sickly looking and unattractive. We're not trying to put people with more colour in their skin down at all.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

babykitty18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm
XWraith_LordX
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I believe that this thread was in response to the widely held opinion that pale skin is sickly looking and unattractive. We're not trying to put people with more colour in their skin down at all.

Exactly! It is sickly looking dependin on how pale u are. Some ppl lool really good with porcelain skin tone even wen they aren't goth. Color5 is what makes the world go 'round. Idk y ppl are makin color seem horrid. It makes me sick. The media already semi-brain washed me into thing my skin color is too dark (my bf is pale white and polish and they are makin it seem like its wrong to be wit some on of a different skin tone) gonk The media really is the root of all evil xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 pm
I hate this whole generalization that black people have to conform to being a act like a thug. Two of my close friends, a guy and a girl both are part black and are always being berated by the gangster population at my school because their "whitewashed".

Both of them are criticized because they choose to speak properly and wear skinny jeans and have fringes instead of trying to conform to some distorted image of black teenagers promoted by the media. The "gangster" kids from the suburbs claim that they are ignoring their roots and siding with white kids who they have no right to hang out with.

I think its ridiculous how the rest of the black population treat them at our school. There's no such thing as acting black and a person's race shouldn't have to define how they dress or act. I'm of Irish descent but you'll never see me walking around wearing a Guinness t-shirt and curly orange hair. Fashion should be a personal choice, not based on their skin colour.

Cockroach Waltz

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:54 am
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

And Ayame_Rikimayu,

lmao good idea...if i wouldn't get me fired and if no kids were around lmao xp
There'll be other jobs and most kids these days no words far worse then that. ^^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff