Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 am
"No you would be killed. If i took you. I am curious as to what your secrets are. So for now its best to assume that you are dead then notify the others that you are alive." Dante looked at him. "plus you might make out to be good bait later if the church starts making their move against us." She said to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm
He smiled at this thought. Now he knew what had happened. He knew all of the hard truths of his life. He knew the church changed him, and he also knew they had probably erased his memory more than once.

"I used to lead that army you know. I used to the head of all penitant forces, do you really think that with this new information i would simply take part in your games.?"

He stood up and looked into the crowds.

"All these cattle at your disposal, and yet you seek out me? Why cant the medici's just live in the shadows and prey off the idiots and murderers? Your not too many in number."

He sat back down and looked at her.

"You cant imagine the times i wished i could die, if you could guarantee it,you would be my saint Dante. Yet i would not die easily, Some 20-odd bullets know that."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 pm
"because we are intellectuals, we like to play with our food." She said. "Plus I like scaring people to see how they react and see what they do. Back when i was young it didn't take much to scare people the church though they may be witches and burnt their own following over fear. Now though its harder to scare people so we have to watch learn and adapt. Darwin's theory applies to us as well. although we cannot physically evolve we evolve mentally."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 pm
"A sadist are you? What if i told you that the last vampire i killed i made cry because i liked it. I watched the little b***h squirm as my rounds immolated her from the inside out and i made her pray for a god that hated her. Would you judge me?"

He laughed a little.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 pm
"pleading for mercy when there is none to be received is pointless. But I would fight till my last breath is out of me. I've always been that type of person fight till the death and die with pride." Dante told him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:53 am
"Good cus im no sadist, last moments should be an honourable memory."

He looked over at her.

"Why are you hear? Why dint you just try and kill me. Dont tell me you were worried about bringing a strike team down on these people. Dante, i wanna know more about you, you intrigue me. Its almost like you have your own hidden agenda that isnt always evil."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 am
"you're right I do have my own hidden agenda but I'm not going to share that information just yet. I do not kill you because i think that you might be an important piece to this puzzle of our wars. As for why i did not just kill you before is that I'm more civil then that. I want to know how I'm killing and why i no longer kill for the thrill of it like i did a few hundred years ago. Although like i said before some innocent victims fall in the middle as for the sake of my family i must kill them. " Dante said as she gazed over to the now awakening city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:25 am
"Dante, they arent your family. Your an asset to them, a powerful one. They made you for the purpose of using you. Your such a naive century old being you know that. Have you talked to your father recently? Lat time i met him, i shot him twice, and then he threw me out a window, but before that i saw what he really was. He's an amoral creature, he wants power and hundreds of years of seeking it has changed him."

He scratched his head and looked at the ground wide-eyed. He hadnt spoken passionately about anything in a long time. Not like that.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:05 pm
Dante Glaired at him. "It doesn't matter they are my family. They are the Only family I have ever known, I have been raised by them since infancy. So they are the only thing I have ever had in this cold and dark world we live in." She said stepping away from Survivor a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:32 am
He sighed and he knew it was true. He also knew that Dante was a little too naive to see all the truth.

"Dante... Your old and wise, and yet so young at the same time."

He turned toward her with a look of concern.

"Dante, your family uses you, You know about the Medici's just like i do, theyre a power hungry family. Until them veampires were not even in recorded history. They lived simply in the shadows. Happily too, and yet you fight to own the world. You dont see panthers ruling the jungle or crocodiles ruling the swamps. They coexist, just like vampires and humans used to. Your a soldier Dante, just like I am, and weve both been nearly used up."

Thats when his eyes widened in surprise. He nearly got a cramp. He now realized why he felt compassion for this girl.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 am
"I am not just a soldier I am the heir of the Medici family. I will be head of out little clan of vamipres and then things will be different." She said more to herself but loud enough that survivor could hear her as well.

((Sorry I've had a long and crazy past couple of days))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:02 am
((WOAH same here... like exams and stuff all up on me, and then work too was wearin me out.))

He looked at her in a stern air and gazed into her eyes. She was telling the truth. he had no idea this girl was so important.

"Allright... what would be different?"  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 pm
"the innocents" she said. "I do not want then wandering away from our goal. Which is to defeat the church and end their rule of tyranny over our lives and the lives of others. they will have to leave the children and hmans alone or else die alone as an outcast of the family."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:06 am
"Thats very idealistic for aarnivore. Id hate to break it to you though, this goal of yours is unattainable. There will always be those to fight rule. Now when its the rule of a nation or a city, its respective civilians will rebel, but rule of a species means you have alot of pissed off subjects with mob mentality everywhere, and probably more than a few fanatics among them."

He scratched his palid grey skin for a second and looked up at the stars. The sky was getting lighter.

"Dante....take me back to the mansion."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am
((Man i feel really bad i was moving this weekend and then Canada day was yesterday. So i got side tracked. Hope you had a happy canada day.))

"i.....no not yet." I will take you but not now. Just wait when the time is right then I will take you."
dante said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces