Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:31 pm
Cursed Ronin
I think asain girls look way hotter without make up!

i have to agree w/ you *thinks of the girl from shaolin soccer when she had make up on. ugh! and then her pic at the ending. oooo!*
azn girls look better naturally. ne alternative. forget it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:06 pm
bishuiwan
i prefer asian girls who did not wear make up because thats what seperates them from looking like the whites. most white women overdo it with the make up and end up looking all fugly and it kinda gives them spots or so..

i'm a guy by the way.
Yeah, that's because white girls cake their faces with powder. They live for powder. xp  

alis in wonderland

Taipwr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:15 pm
bump....
Someone, friend me!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:57 pm
..............i didn't have time to put my eyeliner on today......so i looked so asian, xp  

Raisus

Blissfullie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:45 pm
Does chapstick count?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:55 am
Lip gloss only... but I'm barely a 9th grader.  

Rhinee

michelle_327

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:43 pm
xPure Sorrowx
Well, I wear lipgloss, but that's pretty much it.

When it's like special occasions or something, my mom puts TONS of make up on me! But when she's not looking, I like, take most of it off. >_<

hahaha. my mom has never done my makeup for me. heck she hasnt worn make up in soo many years. only the lipstick when its necessary. n yes I wear makeup usually eyeliner  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:13 am
me.. only eyeliner. lol and then in my school there all these preps.. god i can't belive that guys go for preps.. and everytime i see a asian prep i just shake my head in disgrace.. so sad.  

melon7aydee

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:16 am
*just replies about people who have been sayins asain instead of replying about the actual topic.* Those better have been Typos.... stressed ...*gets out his killer chopsticks*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:34 am
i don't wear make-up(does lip gloss count as make-up?) unless it's for a special occasions. the reason why i don't wear it, it's because my mom won't let me and even if i could, i'll end up being too lazy to poke myself in the eye with an eye liner. the only time i can remember actually wearing make-up(powder and everything else) was on Oct. 1 2005( blaugh ). i was one of the performers for this group that raises money to be send back to VietNam. they were filming it to sell the DVD so everyone had to put make-up on, even the cute lil girls! so yea, that was the only time i had make-up.  

mini_angel

peppermint746

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:53 pm
no, unless chapstick counts.

but i'll wear lip gloss and/or eyeshadow for special occasions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:24 pm
I wear no make-up, I like being natural. 3nodding  

Jazminny

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:33 pm
Before, I didn't like eyeliner. Now... I like it. eek Because, I usually look younger than my age, but eyeliner makes me look older. ^^ When I grow old, I'll not put on eyeliner to look younger. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:37 pm
hmm....I don't like wearing make-up....make-up can make your skin wrinkly.....oh except flavor lipgloss....I love strawberry best!! whee

*ahem* My friend is obsessed with tanning herself...one time she came into school and she was the colour of an orange gonk ((no lie))....too much blush or foundation....I dunno....  

Panda Got No Game

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:52 pm
Night Rain55
Before, I didn't like eyeliner. Now... I like it. eek Because, I usually look younger than my age, but eyeliner makes me look older. ^^ When I grow old, I'll not put on eyeliner to look younger. cool
Me, too, xd  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces