Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
If you could change your name.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask and thou shall not recieve, brief mortal!!!!!
  what???
  don't you mean "shall recieve"
  *cowers*
  I don't think so....*pulls out the semi-automatic with a silencer and flash supressor*
View Results

L Kook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 pm
If I had a chance to change my name it would be my middle and last name. Honestly I think Olivia is a pretty name, though the rest of my name might end up being Olivia Ebony Louise Masters  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

ok i would change my name...i like my name, Violet, but i would change it to Raven.  

8GothicGirl9

trampyre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:05 am
I want to change my name to Lady Foppington Von Flouffypants!

Seriously? I don't know. I could think of many great aliases, but I like my real name quite a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 am
I'd change mine to Will  

The FoxyTrot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am
trampyre
I want to change my name to Lady Foppington Von Flouffypants!

Seriously? I don't know. I could think of many great aliases, but I like my real name quite a lot.
How about Jurgen Jurgensen von Jurgenburg? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 pm
I know a lot of pretty names and noble names and names that I like, but I've never seen a name that I found more suitable for my personage than the current one. Since I'm not pretty or noble or likeable (I'm quite the opposite- blunt, rough, sarcastic, of lineage that hasn't been respectable since the 12th century, and resemblant of a daughter of Count Orlok) I find that a simple name not particularly respect-commanding is fitting.

I am Kirsten, the Scandanavian terror! tremble in fear of my bitter irony and all-encompassing laziness!  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 am
I would probably change my name either to Manda Deselits (which is my first name shortened and the fist french version of my last name) or i'd change it to my Wiccan name which is Rave Silvercat. Both would be easy to pull off, plenty of people call me both Manda and Rave already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:31 am
to Justin  

spellman_shiva

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm
The War on Indifference
I know a lot of pretty names and noble names and names that I like, but I've never seen a name that I found more suitable for my personage than the current one. Since I'm not pretty or noble or likeable (I'm quite the opposite- blunt, rough, sarcastic, of lineage that hasn't been respectable since the 12th century, and resemblant of a daughter of Count Orlok) I find that a simple name not particularly respect-commanding is fitting.

I am Kirsten, the Scandanavian terror! tremble in fear of my bitter irony and all-encompassing laziness!
I've always really liked that name....good name.

Scandinavian terror huh? Just where in Scandinavia are your ancestors from?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
I think I'd change my first name to wither Creta or Raven. I think I'd keep my last name because i haven't really thought about changing it.  

Creta the Otaku

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Ingrid the Incubator  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items