Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forensics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:36 pm
Ooc; I mean plot of the scene? I was thinking sometime later, everyone's drunk, and Gracia goes to the bathroom and Liana makes a move. xD But We need stuff before that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:45 pm
Forensics
Ooc; I mean plot of the scene? I was thinking sometime later, everyone's drunk, and Gracia goes to the bathroom and Liana makes a move. xD But We need stuff before that.

Ooc; Just post something. we can't move on yet..  

GinryuKurogane

Forensics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:01 pm
Gracia grinned and tapped her glass with his. "Hey," she nodded her head in the direction of a corner of the bar with a set of empty chairs. "Wanna sit down?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 pm
"Sure." Hughes glass tinged as it hit againts the other glass. He went into the corner and pulled out a chair for Gracia..Always a gentlemen even if he was getting drunk.  

GinryuKurogane

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:16 am
((It would be funnyer if Linana trapped Gracia in the bathroom and started putting the moves on her, poor Gracia, hahaha!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 am
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
[Kay Liana, you sound good for Gracia. I'll continue on then.]

"Date?" said Riza questioningly as she continued to follow Roy. "That's funny," she smiled.
"Knowing you, I'd have thought you would already have a date. Or five."
"Looks like I've been stood up." Roy smirked seeing that Gracia had come alone instead of bringing a friend.
Roy looked back to Riza "But you still came so I haven't been stood up by all my dates tonight."

"Ah, I see, I should have known." Riza smirked. "I guess you're in luck."
She then noticed Hughes and Gracia. "And so is Maes, apparently. Who is that woman he's with?"

[Um, I believe that would be a little thing called lesbian rape. O_o]

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 am
[Your Worst Nightmare]
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]
[Kay Liana, you sound good for Gracia. I'll continue on then.]

"Date?" said Riza questioningly as she continued to follow Roy. "That's funny," she smiled.
"Knowing you, I'd have thought you would already have a date. Or five."
"Looks like I've been stood up." Roy smirked seeing that Gracia had come alone instead of bringing a friend.
Roy looked back to Riza "But you still came so I haven't been stood up by all my dates tonight."

"Ah, I see, I should have known." Riza smirked. "I guess you're in luck."
She then noticed Hughes and Gracia. "And so is Maes, apparently. Who is that woman he's with?"

[Um, I believe that would be a little thing called lesbian rape. O_o]

(( no rapeing keep it Pg-13 ))
"Oh thats Gracia he saw her as he passed by the flower shop and ever since I haven't heard him shut up about her so I set them up on a date. I dated one of her friends...Thats probably why she didn't bring that other friend that she said she would bring to night." Roy looked over to Riza and smiled "I guess she doesn't trust me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm
((can I get involved in this somehow? I feel left out....))  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 pm
((Sure, just say you dragged Ed off to the bar to hear the band play))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:45 pm
((ok ^_^))

Winry then dragged Edward to the bar to hear the band play, it was one of her favorite bands.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Forensics

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:41 pm
Gracia continued to show off her pretty smile. She took the seat graciously and thanked him before taking another sip of her drink. "So Maes," she began, "tell me about yourself." She knew it was a vague question, but it was the easiest way to begin a conversation.

Meanwhile, Liana coughed as she finished her second shot of strait tequila... already. She drove the glass into the wooden bar as she finished her coughing. "Martini, please," she demanded very hoarsely. As small as she was, the booze was already taking a toll on her self control and reasoning. As she waited for the bartender, she twirled her stool around and peered around the bar. Her eyes rested upon Maes and an unfamiliar chick. Meh, she thought. Too bad he's got a date. He's cute.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 am
"Nothing to exciting about my life.. Im a farm boy who moved into the city to go to the military academy, because my father wanted me too. Got no brothers , just the one sister who staying with my mom. And that pretty much it." Hughes finished off his first drink of the night.He turned back his attention to her, "and how about yourself?"  

GinryuKurogane

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Roy ordered a round of beer for the table. "Do you drink Gracia? If not I'll drink your mug for you." Roy smirked and smiled at the waitress as she set a mug of beer in front of each person at the table. "This is where I crash my checks, I do that so I can cash it and spend it in all at once."
The waitress laughed a little at the bad joke and smiled back at Roy, after she left Roy looked to Riza and smirked, "Hey she's workin for that tip she even laughed at that crappy joke, smart." Roy raised up his glass and then began to drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:54 pm
((Original_Edward_Elric is not anymore, so I'll just take Ed over.))

Winry sat down at the bar with Edward, this was her first time at a bar...if it wasn't for the band she wouldn't be here.

Edward looked around uneasily, what the hell happened in a joint like this?  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:33 pm
((If hes gone for good then I guess theirs not much choice, but roy and the others have a table over by the stage so their not near the bar and Ed is to short to spot in a crowd.))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff