Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 am
I have a motivational problem too. *Points to journal at the bottom of the page*.

I have a hard time not over eating after about 10 or 11 P.M. except for when I keep my journal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 am
Yesterday I did not overeat, despite eating late (It was necessary)
I walked quite a bit yesterday.

So. I've decided that I might be joining the army reserves, which is much different than the army. I'm never going to be shipped away anywhere. And I can do it while going to school.

However, They do have fitness requirements, I told her that I'd get back to her next week but I think I'll email her and ask her if I can hold onto the application until after christmas.

I need to be able to do nine full pushups. fifteen full sit ups (I do crunches) some odd pull test that I know I won't fail. and be able to run 2.4 km. They don't make you run anymore, what she said was very confusing, they make you do something else, but I'd like to be able to run/jog any distance so that's what I'm going for. As well as general fitness.

My bike got fixed today so I'm very happy about that.

Things are looking up again!

Later that day:

Oooh goodness, I have liquefied out of shape in the time that I haven't been riding. It's positively silly and distressing. Riding home from the middle of my ride towards my house, the EASY part because it's all down hill (I don't actually *have* to pedal) was not hard, but I felt it, keep in mind I ride like a mad woman all the way, but it's *all* on a slight incline downward. I'm pretty ashamed.

Even still I got my bike and a new lock, and it all only cost 77 dollars. I'm pretty pleased.

I went through my teas fairly ruthlessly and found some that I'd just forgotten about, I'm so happy. I'm currently sipping on digestive tea, it tastes good as well. .. I should add ginger to it!  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:06 pm
Dec 2, food:

Breakfast:
Bagel, Apple.

Snack one:
Pretzels! >.> I'm so bad with them.

Lunch:
One piece of toast with marmalade (lemon lime cayenne!)

Dinner:
Brown rice with sauteed spinach and tereyaki-garlic tofu.

Doesn't seem like much but the pretzels were probably two and a half servings. I had planned to have toast with peanut butter and banana... maybe tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 am
Muh. I had planned to ride my bike to work today to see if I was working or if my boss was working (she does things where she gets all fuzzy on who's working if she doesn't want to work on a day that I don't want to work either and then writes the schedule out somewhere weird and gets mad at me if I don't go in)

So, that's what I had planned, I didn't plan on getting only 5 hours of sleep, so what I'm doing is taking my bike on the bus with me and riding back if she's working or working then riding back if she is.

Tada. Plan,

So far today:

Breakfast:
A piece of toast with peanut butter and sliced banana. (the other half of the banana too)

Lunch: Was spread out over probably four or five hours
A piece of toast with hummus,
A bowl of pretzels. A tetra pack of soy milk.
Popcorn with nooch, (a smaller bowl than usual)
Another piece of toast with hummus.

Dinner:
Veggies with hummus, one carrot and probably 1/3 a cuccumber.
Half a bagel with Earth balance.

I *did* get to ride back, now I have the day to myself. ^^

So: Exercise
I rode home from work.
I did push ups and other upper body work and some core exercises.

I planned out some bike routes for myself, one is longer, with fewer hills (this is respective in my town, it's hilly here, that's just how it is, this route is flatter over all.) One is a bit shorter with WAY more hills. What I'm hoping is that while I bike to/from work and to/from some places, they're not really long rides, never more than 5-8Km and usually one way. The rides I planned out are 13.5Km and 11.5 Km and they take me on a tour, from home to destination to home. I'm going to spend about a week and a half or so getting back in comfort with my bike and then I hope to do one of these per week, no promises, but here's hoping.

I also plotted out three jogging/walking routes at 3.5, 2, and 3.7 Km respectively, and by changing my route ever so slightly on the 2Km, I can make it 2.5 or 3.1 very easily.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 am
Welp. I'm on one of my two or three periods per year, so I'm not a happy camper, I realized why I was feeling so bloated and gross, of course, I didn't do things very healthily.

I had chinese food for dinner last night and I had it *late* My body was NOT pleased or impressed. I didn't overload on it, but I did eat a fairly large plate, Then again, it's not like I was eating the pork or anything, just Chop Suey, fried rice, noodles and spring rolls. So it could have indeed been worse.

What I *don't* feel like doing today is exercising. I'm thinking I'm just going to take a break until I'm done bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:02 am
per year? so lucky.  

Soi Tsuba

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Ah, no Soi. Not at all. Not getting your period is a bad thing and when your doctor pretty much refuses to do anything other than blood tests because it *must* be my weight yes, clearly the weight I've been at for two years has everything to do with the fact that I stopped getting my period a year ago pretty much.

I could be running around with cancerous ovaries and I don't know. Yes, lucky me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 pm
So! Today,

Breakfast:
Mint tea biscotti,
Coffee w/soymilk.

Lunch:
A 6 inch veggie sub with no cheese, on itallian bread from subway. And mustard, and obscene amounts of pepper. I really like the kid who usually makes my sub, I'm almost always pretty cheerful when I go in there and I think he figures I'm flirting with him. It's adorable.

Dinner:
To be announced, I'm hoping baked tofu and rice with ,... s**t. I need to get spinach.

I hope to do my first run today, I got new sneakers (leatherless! YAY!) and so I'm pretty stoked for that.
CHECK MARK! I did the run/walk, it ended up being run 30-50 seconds walk two minutes plus whatever was left from the 'one minute' of running, but all in all I did almost half an hour of it, and what's more is that it was real time, not on a treadmill. (I don't like treadmills and stationary bikes and other stuff. They're... I don't know. Weird.  

Lady Schist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:57 pm
Ouch, i thought maybe you were on birth control or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 am
So I did run, but I have a muscle injury that I need to get looked at, and it got severely aggravated. Now I'm having trouble walking. ^ _ ^ yay.

Breakfast:
Water,
Coffee,
Toast with hummus.

Lunch:
Bananna chips?

Dinner:
I don't know. Considering lunch was so late... I might just have ... more hummus and stuff for dinner. Maybe hummus and carrots.  

Lady Schist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm
hope you get better soon  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:41 am
Yesterday, I refused a craving for food, it wasn't an intense craving, but it was a fairly big one. And I refused it. For a long time I treated food cravings as if they were something I couldn't fight. But I did, and I think that this was a turning point. I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Calories in:

Calories out:
Total: 2,948
Lifestyle: 2,290
Activities: 658  

Lady Schist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:58 am
well done refusing that urge! It is so hard, and it feels so good afterwards. its like "whoa, i CAN do this! And cravings ARENT going to kill me!" Well done mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:51 am
So, I'm down to 216, which is pretty much awesome. I was at 217 about a week ago, so I'm feeling good about that.

I've been using Prevention a lot more lately, I've seen some of their weight loss simulations around here, so I figure you all know about it, but if you don't, Prevention.com has some great things, one, a weight loss simulator. Unfortunately, it doesn't do my body shape properly at ALL.

The thing I've been using is their calorie counters for food and activity, and I've been using their weight goal system which is AWESOME and everyone should take a look at it.

So pretty much I want to be at 200 lb by feb 1rst, yesterday that was 17 lb in a month and a little more than a half. Totally reasonable. What it told me was to restrict my calories by 1123 per day, which leaves me 1395 calories to eat. I eat a bit more if I'm very active that day but under no circumstances will I be getting more than 2000, and I'm sure that there were days where I got double that when I was getting fat, so that's nice.

It's nice to have defined goals. Plus the prevention thing feels judgmental without having a person there, so if I'm bad, I tell it the truth and I feel like I've done wrong, but not bad. It's hard to explain.

Didn't ride to work, ran out of time. I'm riding home tho. I have to. ._.

Calories in:
Calories out:
Calorie diff:

Yay.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 am
OH man, Staff Christmas party, drinking, oh god. I did however dance. And dance a LOT. : D I loves to dance. And when I dance drunk, it burns a lot of calories. Peter says there was a point where I was just bouncing, like jumping up and down. But I didn't get to dance long, Which made me kind of sad.

I think I ate fairly well, I ate more in the day than I did at night, because there was NOTHING VEGAN. NOTHING. I had salad and peeled a mandarin orange to put it on said salad. And a LOT OF ALCOHOL. Holy crap. Then I got home and ate some black corn tortilla chips.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff