Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm
((Oh, I've heard of that game, but the lore that I've been using have been combinations of various reading material that I've had. And when I was referring to her healing his arm, that bit was coming from a novel called Vampire Shrink [yes, just about every book I read outside of assignments deals with vampires in some manner, or just the occult in general]
I'm still a bit lighthearted from just watching Death Note [and because of this affect I get from it, I've been called psycho and morbid more than once] so... [[lost train of thought]]))

Suta-raito walked beside Nich on his left side, close enough that they occasionally brushed against each other on the arms. She could easily hear the echoes of their footsteps reverberating against the walls of the wide open, empty hallways. "This school looks so nice, yet I wish it was consistant to the dorms," Suta sighed. Then an idea popped into her head, her excitement showing. "I know! Later I can go to the village and see if they have any victorian style furnishings to match the small amount of family heirlooms I brought with me! I can go tomorrow night right after twilight and maybe..." Suta looked to Nich, blushing again. "...maybe if you want, you can come with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:49 am
Jarod smiled at the girl. She had a very matter of fact look about her. He expected her to at least be a little flustered at the rabbit, but she wasnt at all. He really hoped she took his class.

"Of course, I dont want to end up wandering this garden for ten years on the way back to my tent."

He jogged back to his tent and fetched his water kanteen filled from the waterfall near it.

"Water... chack."  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:56 am
Nich was making the "Every problem can besolved with alchemy" wave when everything hit him like a ton of bricks. So much so that he lost his suave demeanor and actually stopped to let his jaw drop andscratch his head. Of course he recovered quickly and continued walking but it still happened.

This girl has a crush on me. She just asked me out... WOAH im out right now... sort of. Man im dense. 8 years of coma can make your really stupid i geuss. This is awesome though...

Nich smiled and put his arm around her as they walked.

"Of course id like to come."

((Things i learned from castlevania, Anne Rice and Brahm Stoker.
-Vampire have no desire for sex
-DFhampys do but are sterile, and usually bestow some sort of heightened life on their partner during the act, almost like gaining their powers while...
So ya... i just assumed...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 am
Shelby Pierre-San
((Hmmm thus far. Well Noltic’s Character Nicholas has net up with Dolphin whales character Suta. They had met up in the cafeteria where he had displayed some of his powers of alchemy to her. She had revealed that she is a vampire. They go into conversation of each others for a little bit then Nich offered her a fix to her blood thirst through some alchemic stones that he had created. They go off to his dorm and he hands her a stone in which she examines. They are still talking about the stone now.

As for Blade_of_hatred’s character Akriest he has met up with Rhea. They have started up some small talk, and have briefly introduced themselves to each other. She has also Just told Akriest who she really is and what her powers are. Right now Rhea is at an oak tree wishing to pay tribute to the gods so that she has their blessings to help her through this school year. ))
((wow thanx soo much that really helped ^^))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:53 am
Dolphinwhale
Naomi started, jerking back a little in surprise. Did I not need to come here? She briefly looked down at her thumbs, then spoke aloud, "I- I thought I had to come to you to verify about the teaching position, and to be able to teach. I'm sorry if I was mistaken, and if this is so, for wasting your time as well."
"Wha-? "Oh yes of course. I'm sorry i sometimes forget what I have & have not vertifyed "But yet your papaers have been filed into the computer & you position is set." She said calmly then she handed Naomi a stone to match the one she had given jarod "Now carry this with you everywhere it will be your contact to me. You first day will be your test to see if you can handle the job. Now is there anything else you require?" she asked politly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:58 pm
((A small nibble at what lore I've learned through various reading material:
1) Sove vampires DO desire sex, though some believe it is beneath them
2) It's hard for some vampires to blush, and some cannot do it at all
3) A vampire can be born or turned
4) A vampire's saliva can act as a healing agent, stopping blood flow and removing most scars
5) Vampires can breed with each other, but it is quite uncommon for a child to be produced
6) Dhampyres [also known more commonly as hybrids] are sterile, and a larger percentage desire sex than vampires
There is a lot more, but I thought I'd just put these down for now))  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:34 pm
Rhea was shocked and surprised at how well this teacher knew her customs. She had been told that her religion was dead and along with that, that animal sacrifices were no longer acceptable. She was a little surprised that Homer’s works were still alive but then again these works were already almost six centuries old when she learned them as well. Rhea smiled to the teacher in thanks for the water as she started to gather some branches from around the oak three and gathered them into two different piles one on the stone and one about a foot away from it. Once that was gathered she opened her box. From within in it took put a small bottle of wine, some flint, a small dagger and a small golden bowl that was given to the Priestess and the Oracle by the Roman Warrior Marcellus for a victory that he received in the Second war against cartage. She took the flint and started the two fires. She looked up at the two men watching her. “We will wait a few moments for the fire to build before we start.” She said hoping that Akriest would stay with her during the ceromony.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:49 am
Jarod sat down in front of the altar while he waited. He wasnt sure what this girl expected out of sacrifices, but he got a good laugh out of the jokes he made, and he really wanted to see if the hype was all it was said to be.

He wanted to see just how tough this spartan was.

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 am
((Sorry for not being on for most of the day yesterday. First my sister hogged up the internet, then there was a power outage, then a tornado warning, and after that was done, the storm was still too strong to be able to use the internet anyway. sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't make excuses though...))

Suta smiled and laughed a little, guessing what he was thinking. To her, his reaction was more than just a little humorous. Ah well, this just makes him all the cuter! She was still a little surprised when Nich put his arm around her. Smiling and blushing a little, Suta-raito closed the distance between them, cuddling a little. Yuffie made content snores and purrs from atop Suta's head, still quite comfortable.

Naomi looked down briefly. "Is there a nearby phone that I could have a little privacy to talk to my family? My husband had asked me to call him when I got here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:39 pm
Nich smiled at Suta... she was totally into him. It was more obvious than a tree in the desert. The problem was he couldnt beleive it.

He couldnt understand why she was so close to him. He couldnt understand how she felt, he was disgusting. He was a disgusting massicist, and he knew it.

Nich drew away from her and averted his eyes.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Dolphinwhale
((Sorry for not being on for most of the day yesterday. First my sister hogged up the internet, then there was a power outage, then a tornado warning, and after that was done, the storm was still too strong to be able to use the internet anyway. sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't make excuses though...))

Suta smiled and laughed a little, guessing what he was thinking. To her, his reaction was more than just a little humorous. Ah well, this just makes him all the cuter! She was still a little surprised when Nich put his arm around her. Smiling and blushing a little, Suta-raito closed the distance between them, cuddling a little. Yuffie made content snores and purrs from atop Suta's head, still quite comfortable.

Naomi looked down briefly. "Is there a nearby phone that I could have a little privacy to talk to my family? My husband had asked me to call him when I got here..."
"Of course that's what i forgot!" she said then she waved her hand & smiled "There now every dorm should have a phone. You can use it as you like." she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 pm
((Am I the only one here who had spring break today?))

Suta looked down at her feet and scratched Yuffie out of aquardness. I guess I shouldn't have done that. I hope he doesn't hate me for it... Yuffie lept into Suta-raito's arms, sensing her owner's pain and allowing Suta to cuddle with her. "I'm sorry, Nich." A single tear flowed down her porclean skin, shining brightly from the reflected moonlight, and landed on Yuffie's left forepaw.

"Okay, thanks!" Naomi got up and left, leaving the other teacher behind and heading for her own dorm.
After the short trec, she searched the plain room for the phone, finding it after about three minutes and fourty seconds. Naomi punched in her house number and began her heartfelt conversation with her husband, mainly talking about her son's conditions.

Dolphinwhale

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:35 pm
fuufuu blue
link walked up the stairs to his new home with his hands in his pocket and his scarf covering his face from the noise down. his hair was white and his eyes as dark as the night sky. he approched the front gates of the school and stopped. he had been sent here for a number of reasons, one there was a spiritual dormation around the school, an unnormal one at that, second he had managed to ubtain gaurdain angel, after the counsal had agreed on his retraining. it just so happened that gaurdee was attentting this school. he took a deep breath the fluttered his wings open and took off over the gate and landed ontop of the dorms. he phased down into his room and looked around.
"god... you sure are a funny guy." link said as he partly began to remove his scarf.
Luna sighed after meditating for a few hours she unlatched her dorm door & walked in. She saw a boy in the middle of the room, he had just taken off his scarf. She was a bit startled to find someone else in her room at first but then guessed he was her new roommate but there was something more. She could tell there was somethign special about him. She studied his face for a moment then closed her eyes & rolled them unseen thinking "Great here we go." She then walked over to her bed & sat down pulling a book out of her sac & turned on her bed side lamp. She opened the book & began to read but spoke to him calmly never liftin her eyes from the pages "So you're my new room mate huh? What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm
Spells was in her dorm room all alone at the moment. She looked around the room then at her cat. "Well Saphire, I should be going." She petted her cat and got up from her bed. She walked to her door. She only had three classes this semester Shape shifting, Wepon Training and Potions. She liked Shape shifting for it was so easy for her. Her favourite thing to trun into was a black cat.

she smiled and opened her door. She turned around and said. "Hold down the fort Saphire." With that she closed the door and walked towards class with her books and her uniform on. She wondered if she'd run into anyone she knew but she just had to wait and see.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Nich looked at her in horror. He had been completely misunderstood. He felt that he should have said something. He also knew that it was never too late.

"Suta... its not your fault at all. I just didnt think i wanted to force my company on you. Im a freak Suta. So dont cry."

He brushed the tear from her cheeks and held her face in his hands.

((are you one of those vampires that cries blood))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff