Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:54 pm
Noltic
Vito smiled. He looked deep into her eyes and hugged her close to him still looking into her eyes.

"Luna... your nuts you know that?"

It was completely unrelated to any statements, but it was more a sign of his submission to her will.
"Yeah but then again look at the group i hang out with & I'm relitivly normal." she teased partidally to tell him it was all ok  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm
Vito smiled and puled her close to him. She smelled of girly perfume, and her skin was like silk. He'd never let himself see her this way before, but now he wondered how he'd done it.

":una... if you meant everything you said then i geuss i can accept it..."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 pm
Noltic
Vito smiled and puled her close to him. She smelled of girly perfume, and her skin was like silk. He'd never let himself see her this way before, but now he wondered how he'd done it.

"Luna... if you meant everything you said then i geuss i can accept it..."
Luna looked up at him slightly confused but a flicker of hope shown in her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:04 pm
Vito looked down at her unaware as to what he was supposed to say on ly to have an epiphone.

He wasnt supposed to say anything. Now this was going to be hard.

Vito had been with his fair share of women, he was a bit of flirt, but Luna was his best freind. If she wanted that to change though, than he'd be more than obliged to change it.

Vito craned his neck slightly and gave Luna a soft kiss.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:09 pm
Noltic
Vito looked down at her unaware as to what he was supposed to say on ly to have an epiphone.

He wasnt supposed to say anything. Now this was going to be hard.

Vito had been with his fair share of women, he was a bit of flirt, but Luna was his best freind. If she wanted that to change though, than he'd be more than obliged to change it.

Vito craned his neck slightly and gave Luna a soft kiss.
Luna really wasn't expecting that one. She half expected him to laugh at her speechlessness. She turned the bright red & she was knocked breathless, this was her first kiss. She felt light headed & the clouds began to clear from the skys, unknowingly, to her reaction  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:11 pm
"Cmon now Luna... dont look like that... you'll make me regret my decision."

Vitos regular over-confident attitude was back. He smiled at her with a wry grin and chuckleda little.

"Come now... you promised me a soft bed to sleep in."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm
Noltic
"Cmon now Luna... dont look like that... you'll make me regret my decision."

Vitos regular over-confident attitude was back. He smiled at her with a wry grin and chuckleda little.

"Come now... you promised me a soft bed to sleep in."
Luna releized she wasn't breathing but him snapping back shook her to realtiy & she looked down from his eyes & took in a sharpe breath then smiled her normal smart-a** smile again. "Fine then get your a** moving. Wounded or not you should still beable to beat a girl I mean come on." she said then she started walking with him again & she could see her house at the end of the street  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:57 am
Vitio walked beside Lunacasually, He felt comfortable in this situation, but he could tell that Luna was a little nervous. All the wind had stopped and she was walking pretty stiff.

Vito reached down beside himself and took Luna's hand in his.

"You know Luna... this means i dont want you fighting. I probably cant convince you not to, i just wish i could."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:30 pm
Noltic
Vito walked beside Lunacasually, He felt comfortable in this situation, but he could tell that Luna was a little nervous. All the wind had stopped and she was walking pretty stiff.

Vito reached down beside himself and took Luna's hand in his.

"You know Luna... this means i dont want you fighting. I probably cant convince you not to, i just wish i could."
Luna smirked "You're right on that one. No way in hell im gonna stop fighting. Besides someone needs to look out for your a**  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm
Vito laughed openly as they walked up the stwps to her home he let go of her hand and looked out at the sky.

"That reminds me about what Ive been thinking Luna. I was just thinking about all the legendary heros of mythology and their great feats of strength. None of them even come close to what Ive survived, especially after tonight. I was just thinking... what if this power strengthens how already sickeningly healthy i am. What if I quit aging. I wouldnt be able to live like that Luna..."

He looked down to the ground and ran his fingers through his hair. He was so unsure of everything, that it wad marvelous he knew anything at all.

He was however, sure that he had to become stronger for luna. That and he was tired as hell.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:23 pm
ace and plug where sitting on the couch when ace heared the two out side he didn't think of it though he and plug had gotten bored of waiting for luna and put on a movie, of course that was after the first hour of halo, and the second hour unreal tournament. now they whee on there third hour of there so called horror flick night. they had popcorn, one bowl full to the top with with sugur covered popcorn the other with buttery goodness. and 5 open liters of soda, cherry, spirt, coke, and orange. with out looking back ace moved his hand back and the door open. "yo! luna you and your dude should come in it looks like it's going to be a hail storm. plues i have to make it up to him, he proved himself at the highest rate today and i need to apolgize for earlier." ace said as he put some popcorn in his mouth of both kind. as he did the clouds gathered and it began to hail like crasy making the movie even greater as ace smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:49 am
Vito hadnt spent alot of time with guys in the past. He'd forgotten things like video games and junbk food. Once his taining was on thats all he could really concentrate on. That meant huge amounts of protein and little spare time.

Vito knew he shouldnt be thinking of food, he had the potential to eat these poeple out of house and home. No one wanted that either. One thing was for sure though. He'd grown less tired at the aspect of leisure time.

He walked into the foywer and shook out his hair. This was however the time when he realized that he was still clad only in bandages and a pair of shorts.

He doubted anyone would care, but he liked to be polite when possible.

"Hey there... i assume one of you guys has the awesome shot. Thanks for the help."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:07 am
Noltic
Vito laughed openly as they walked up the stwps to her home he let go of her hand and looked out at the sky.

"That reminds me about what Ive been thinking Luna. I was just thinking about all the legendary heros of mythology and their great feats of strength. None of them even come close to what Ive survived, especially after tonight. I was just thinking... what if this power strengthens how already sickeningly healthy i am. What if I quit aging. I wouldnt be able to live like that Luna..."

He looked down to the ground and ran his fingers through his hair. He was so unsure of everything, that it wad marvelous he knew anything at all.

He was however, sure that he had to become stronger for luna. That and he was tired as hell.
Luna sighed "Just a minute Ace!" she yelled back. then she turned to vito.

"Listen V, I know you worry about this stuff but you need to relax, it will al turn out ok in then end & no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you." she said smiling slightl "Now come on before my brother blows a socket." she said calmly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:26 am
"that would be me my man, the names ghost but you can call me plug." plug said not looking over either. they where watching planet terrer from grind house. plug smiled and tossed his popcorn in the air when the one legged chick put a gun on her leg. "oh yeah this is the sh*t." he yelled as he sat back down.
stare "i thought your name was kail... any way hurry up, and get inside you guys, i keep getting pailed with random pebbles of hail." ace said as he one dingged him in the head.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 pm
fuufuu blue
"that would be me my man, the names ghost but you can call me plug." plug said not looking over either. they where watching planet terrer from grind house. plug smiled and tossed his popcorn in the air when the one legged chick put a gun on her leg. "oh yeah this is the sh*t." he yelled as he sat back down.
stare "i thought your name was kail... any way hurry up, and get inside you guys, i keep getting pailed with random pebbles of hail." ace said as he one dingged him in the head.
Luna sighed & led Vito into the house & kicked off her shoes then started up the sairs into the living room "Yeah Ace what do you need?" she asked calmly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff