Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Role Playing the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:24 pm
*Zero frowned, crossing his arms again.* DON'T call me a noob. *He sighed and let his arms fall to his side. He bowed to Shadow as well.* I guess I should check up on Ethiriel. *He turned and walked away. He started up the stairs, but had another thought. Without a second thought, he looked out the window, looking for any sign that anyone was watching. Once he had made sure no one was watching, he vaulted out the window, falling 3 stories down. He landed with a soft thump, then shot off into the surrounding woods. He ran for some time before arriving at a hot spring. Stripping off his clothes, he sank into the warm waters and sighed, his ears twitching in delight.* This is heavenly... *He let his red eyes slide close, falling into a half asleep state, everything below his hips below the water.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 pm
Shadow flew up and landed ontop of the place where Ethiriel and Zero live(sorry forget where) and listened to Ethiriel move about and her thoughts. And then every so often would listen for Zero , trying to figure where he was.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 pm
*Ethiriel paced back and forth in her lab, unaware that Shadow was sitting right above her. She didn't know WHAT to do. Finally, she closed her windows and began to draw an odd figure on the floor. It looked like a transmutation circle, but had odd runes around it. She sat in the center, closed her eyes, and concentrated. After a moment, the circle began to glow blue, the energy radiating off of it causing her clothes and hair to ripple. After another moment, she began to speak in a foreign tongue. She spoke for a few minutes, then opened her eyes. The power faded, and she stood up. She reopened her windows, leaning out and looking around. Looking up, she saw Shadow's feet hanging over the roof's edge.* What the bloody-- Shadow?! Is that you up there?? *She leaned a little farther out to get a better look at him.*

*Zero sighed and opened his eyes. He stared through the steam at the surrounding woodlands. Letting a small smile cross his face, he slid a little father into the water and sighed again. He was about to close his eyes when he heard a growl behind him. He spun around to face a midnight black wolf with eyes the same color as his. He took a step back, eyes traveling to his clothes and weapons.* 's**t, if that wolf decides I'm dinner, I'm dead.'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Shadow let his wolf ears come out and he let out a low growl. "Yes..." he said and looked out into the woods where he thought Zero was. "Damn wolves...." he said basically insulting his own kind but he didn't care.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 pm
*Ethiriel looked up, startled at Shadow.* What? What did the wolves do-- *Suddenly, she got an odd look on her face. She looked out at the woods, then slowly looked back up at Shadow.* Shadow... where's Zero?

*Zero slowly inched towards his weapons.* Please don't attack... please don't attack... *he muttered under his breath. At that moment, though, the wolf did a very odd thing; It lay down in front of Zero, watching him much like a domesticated dog would. Zero stared at the wolf for a long time. Finally he spoke again.* Are you... what... Xeria, I need Shadow here. He could explain this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:28 pm
Shadow stood up and shot off the roof his wings spreading quickly agian. He swerved through the woods til he got over to Zero and he let out a growl to the wolf "Back away beast.... leave him be...." Shadow said his k-9 teeth coming out into full point. He protected Zero even though he knew the wolf most likely didn't mean any harm.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 pm
*Ethiriel rolled her eyes as she watched Shadow speed off.* I guess he's going to find out. *With a sigh, she moved back into the room.* I guess I'll just wait for them here. *she shook her head, a small smile creeping onto her face.* boys...

*Zero looked up at Shadow, shocked at his sudden appearance.* Shadow? *He regained his composure and looked back at the wolf, who had stood up in front of Shadow.* I don't think he means us any harm, Shad. Is there any way we can talk to him?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Shadow stood there "Please don't call me Shad. .... and yes...." he said and looked at the wolf right in the eyes. ~ Whats your purpose wolf?~ he asked in dog tounge mentally to it. He relaxed a bit his k-9's returning to their normal state.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:01 pm
*Zero bit his lip and looked down at the water, looking quite forlorn.* Sorry, Shadow...

*The wolf looked up at Shadow, his red eyes glittering.* >No need to speak in the K-9 tongue, elder.< *He said, sitting down again.* >I understand english perfectly well. As for my purpose... I have none. I just wished to see our newest brethren. Is that a crime?<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Shadow shook his head "No... I heard his thoughts and figured oh... go ahead... " he said and bowed to the wolf "my apologies for being irrational...." he said and opened his wings ~ one last question... when did I become an elder.... did I get demoted to their level... cause I hate them... specially the damned council....~ he said privately to the other wolf and let out a little snicker. He then turned to Zero " Sorry once again for snapping at you my friend... its just I dislike that name very much so currently...." he said and bowed to him as well "get to know each other well and I'll be off to help your sister I guess..." he said and shot off back into the air in the direction where Ethiriel was. (( she's in a castle right... gosh dang it my memory sucks ))  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:25 pm
*Zero shook his head as Shadow flew off.* I wonder why he dislikes 'Shad' so much... *He sighed and turned back to the wolf.* Sorry for being so edgy earlier. I was just in a fight with a demon, and i really didn't need another fight today.

*The wolf nodded its huge head, watching Zero with interest.* >Your friend Shadow seems to be quite... how shall I put it... high strung?<

*Zero laughed and shook his head, sending water everywhere.* Not high strung... just on edge. *he sat back, leaning against a rock.* So, who are you?

*The wolf bowed his head and spoke again.* >I am known as Feredir. I live in these woods and guard them from lesser demons. when I sensed your presence, I felt a bit nervous. Then I felt your miasma. You are one of us... wolf demon. brother.<

*Zero stared at Feredir for a while. He then looked up, his eyes becoming distant.* Oh my. I have family i never knew about.

>By my standards, all wolf demons are brethren, and should treat each other as such.<

*Ethiriel noticed Shadow returning, and she quickly pulled away from the window, just in case he came in.* I hope he found Zero safe and sound...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 pm
Shadow landed in the window and pulled in his wings and looked at her " Well he's good... " he said his voice dull again for no apparent reason. "So um... anything you need...." he said and furrowed his brow in question.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:13 pm
*Ethiriel shook her head, her dark hair flying.* not right now. Thank you, Shadow. *She turned back to her work. As Shadow watched, she mixed a couple of potions in a large basin. As she moved to grab another ingredient, her arm knocked another beaker into the mix. There was a loud explosion, and when the smoke cleared, Ethiriel was in her cat form. She looked up at Shadow, her yellow eyes wide with wonder.* what on earth did I just do?! Uh... I... I'll switch back... *She closed her eyes, but nothing happened. she opened them again, this time her face a mask of horror.* I, uh... can't seem to change back...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:04 pm
He sighed and looked at her "You mixed potions together that most likely shouldn't have been mixed.... smooth....." he said and let out a small deep chuckle. "humans are kinda funny sometimes.... if I remember you and your brother both were at one point human...or still are...." he said smiling at her with a funny crooked smile.  

Grieving_wolf_daemon

Storm_Fighter_Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:09 pm
*Ethiriel tried to cross her tiny paws, but found the feat impossible, so she just stuck to glaring at him.* I'm still human, and on the inside, so is Zero! Just get me up onto the table and help me mix a potion that will take care of this.

*Zero stood in front of Feredir, fully clothed and weapons attached to various parts of his body again.* Well, Feredir, it's been nice, but I should probably get back to the castle and check on Ethiriel and Shadow.

>If I may, brother, I will carry you back. It is a long way back to the castle you speak of.<

*Zero nodded and swung his leg over the wolf's side. Once he was settled, he shot off through the forest, in the direction of the castle.*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff