Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 pm
Jan nodded, looking in the direction the sounds came from. "Should we check it out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 pm
"sure.....why not?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 pm
She shrugged. "I guess we're off, then..."
She looked down at the girl beside her. "How fast can you move like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:19 pm
"Ah pretty fast...."
((lol i duno what u mean XP i think i do but not really XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:26 pm
(( crying Sorry sweatdrop I'm actually pretty new to the world of rping, so I'll try to be more clear... I was talking about running speed, just to clarify))
"Good. Now, can everyone else keep up with us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:30 pm
((lol that is what i thought i was lol XD))
"probably......just dont slow me down" she said with a jokingly evil smile  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 pm
((XD))
Jan smirked. "I was just thinking the same thing."
Without warning, she took off at breakneck speed towards the noise, hearing the fading complaints from the humans in the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:36 pm
Fujuki rolled her eyes "ur to slow...." she said appering rigth next to her runing, but looking as if sh ewas standing there  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 pm
Supressing a look of surprise, Jan narrowed her eyes momentarily before seeming to disappear, reappearing a moment later a hundred yards ahead, and maintaining her lead effortlessly.
"You were saying? I thought I'd make you feel better by looking slow, but, I guess that's not necessary."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm
"heh" grined a evil grin "nope im not even getting warmed up yet!" in a flash she is in front of her ruing backwards so she is facin gher way looking at her but also breathing calmly "and this is without any effort" she said as they ran so fast nuthin could see them all you could shee was air pick up the leaves  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm
In an instant, Jan was beside her, running sideways to face her. "You think this is hard for me, either?" she said, completely collected, breathing softly and deeply.
"Obviously, we could do this all day, but, what about the rest of your companions?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 pm
she chukled you think that my little legs cant keep up?!?" she said "they will catch up....im sure......mabye we should wait for them....."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:48 pm
I blank out while the two were having a conversation. I wonder if Sirius is enjoying his meal.....poor wolf. Damn, where is he. Then Jan's thought got my interest. She look at me weird. I hate being stare at for too long.
Hm, mind telling me what's so strange. (oops, I didn't mean to answer her thought, oh well) suddenly a scream came out of Ian's direction.
Jan and Makaia seem to be ready to move quick if they needed to.
signs, go on ahead. I'll wait for Sirius to return and meet you guys there. Damn you Sirius, always making me miss out of the fun.
The two left in an instant. All you can see was dark flashes going between the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:16 pm
Do me a favor....PM me when you guys start the rp.
I want to be part of the action  

Sareno Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:09 pm
"Hmm... Waiting would probably be good, but..." She shrugged. "I'm enjoying this run, and we don't know what's going on up there. We could carry them, I suppose..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff