Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:55 pm
Wooo! We rock! We are the bast team ever! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! wow im overjoyed with the trueth lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm
hello to all team members this is your caption speaking and i think that we are the best team ever but i think that we need to get thia team some tallies!!! i need to beat thoes other captions so i can laugh in their faces!!!!! so lets win this next contest!!!! heart heart  

PrincessWhiskers

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:16 am
*happy dance* Yay!

So when's the next comp?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:27 pm
...?=D  

Panda Dotted

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 pm
Yaeh Captons right! We need to beat those lame other guys! So we can rub it in their faces when we beat them! Hurray! Lets kick some a**!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:07 am
cool!  

raigeki518

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 pm
nuu insults?D= its not nice to make fun of the losers  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:27 pm
I beg to differ. Lol it is very fun to to make fun of losers. Thats why its called makeing "fun". Lol........ But it is kinda mean you are right. Darn.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 pm
once we start beating them i dont think that we should even make fun of them this way we will look even more superior to them and they will be afraid that we will eat them!!! rofl i think that i want everybody to be afraid that i willl eat them dont you? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 pm
=D to pres: WOOT!1 for panda and 0 for pres =D

im not afraid of u eat mwa though.im already endagered so there shoud b panda signs up sumwhere going up saying nuuu skinning the pandas awesome flashy me eyes out fashion skin>.0  

Panda Dotted

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am
Damnit now the scores 1 to 0. Oh well. Well Capton what the next competition and what are we gunna do? We have to beat those nerds and prove that we are the badest a** team ever!!! HEAVY METAL AND RANDOM AS HELL COMENTS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *long heavy metal scream*

BRING IT ON!!!! WE ARE READY FOR ANYTHING THOSE OTHER TEAMS CAN DISH OUT!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:03 pm
hem i dont know what the next compitition will be i need to read up and talk to them... i hate reading crying ... but i will find out and tell you maby i can convince them to have one of something that we are really bood at like a chocklate eating one or the most randomest person smile  

PrincessWhiskers

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:57 pm
O WEWT!we can pwn that one right?=p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:50 am
PrincessWhiskers
hem i dont know what the next compitition will be i need to read up and talk to them... i hate reading crying ... but i will find out and tell you maby i can convince them to have one of something that we are really bood at like a chocklate eating one or the most randomest person smile

*ballerina twirls* YAY! can we do both at the same time! Random chocolate! woooh!  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:41 pm
thats a great idea!! i will be sure to mention it! heart  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers