Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 am
Instead of waiting for an ansewr she ran as fast as she could into the woods. Silverpaw was the fastest of all the aprintices, maybe even faster than all the warriors. Silverpaw dove under trees, chased some prey, and jumped on the trees. She was so small she could almost fit in anything. After awhile she got tired and took a nap. Her new mentor still hadn't found her. Once she woke up she was hungry. She soon saw some shiny red berries. "Ohhhhh....... those look good." she said to herself. "Hmmm...... they look kinda like those other berries at the camp that we eat........ Except that they were blue...." Silverpaw was much too hungry and decided to eat them. She only chewed on them for a second until a cat jumped out of the bushes. "You idiot!" said the spotted she-cat, "Spit those out right now!" Silverpaw was too shocked to argue. She spit them out right then. "Now, eat these." She gave her some yucky looking berries. Silverpaw ate them."YUCK! What are these?!" Silverpaw said, but she saw that the other cat was already gone. Silverpaw sat there a little longer, until she got bored and wandered back to camp. until she noticed that she didn't know the way back to camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 am
"Featherheart, would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me? The fresh-kill pile is gettting low. You can bring Bearpaw with you and teach her a few moves." Crystalstar said peaking into the warrior den.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Silverpaw got bored of trying to get back to camp. She tried to catch a mouse but she ended up tripping over a rock and scaring the prey away. Silverpaw sighed. It was no use. She was depressed for about 10 seconds until she heard a mouse. She tried the catch it but the same thing happened all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm
((lol. she has a gift wink yay, i love twists.))

Silverpaw could have sworn she heard someone say, "Ohhh........ It's a cat!" SIlverpaw soon decided that it was her imagineation. She saw it was dark and tried to find somewhere to sleep. She found a comfy place under a tree. But she heard some growling. RAWR!!! A fox jumped out and tried to tackle her. She ran up a tree as fast as she could. The fox wasn't able to get her. The fox was just a baby. "Man, I wanted to chase her!" said the fox. "Huh?! Who said that?" said Silverpaw, she knew foxes didn't speak cat. "You can talk to me?" asked SIlverpaw. "No. You're talking to me. I can't speak cat." said the fox. "I don't speak fox!!!" said Silverpaw. "Then how are you talking to me?" asked the fox. "I don't know!" said SIlverpaw. She had no idea what was going on. It wasn't possible to speak fox..... right?  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 pm
((im leaving for two weeks but ill be able to go on the computer a little hopefully))

After thinking of possible ways this could happen, which there wasn't any, she got bored.
"Well, I'm Silverpaw." said Silverpaw
"I'm Oak." said the fox.
"I got lost from my clan's camp." said Silverpaw
"Hmmm........ Oh! I know where a camp is!"
"Really!? Can you take me home?."
"Yeah, follow me." said Oak. They became friends while walking back. Silverpaw told Oak about the clans and Oak told Silverpaw about the life of a fox. Soon they could see one of the clan camps far away. But...... Silverpaw saw, once they were closer, that it wasn't her camp. It was Moon Clan's camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 pm
(ahhh, I'm confused. In the training form, crystalstar was training me))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:54 pm
((thats because Featherheart isn't a really person...its Patchstar...so I'm training you in real life and Featherheart is training you in the RP...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm
((oooh, ok. thanks. 3nodding ))

Bearpaw's tail quivered in excitement. It was Bearpaw now, not kit. Now it sounded like huge bear romping through the forest. She barely keep herself to the ground, as she walked a little bounce was added. When Bearpaw heard Crystalstar's offer, she pleaded her mentor, "Oh please Featherheart! It would be sooo fun!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:20 pm
Crystalstar purred in amusment, "I'll meet you by the enterence, I'm going to go get Patchpelt and Silverpaw."

"Um...they already left, but its getting late and they're not back yet." Bearpaw meowed, concern in her voice. As soon as she finished speaking Patchpelt ran through the enterence.

"Crystalstar! Silverpaw, she's gone I lost her sent and I can find her anywhere!" The she-cat meowed running over to her leader. Shook ran through the white leader's body. "Freatherheart, Patchpelt and I will go looking for her. Bearpaw we'll have to go hunting tomorrow." She say the sadness suddenly cloud the young apprentices eyes. The patrol headed out and sniffed the air, a breeze blew and the scent of fox drifted to Crystalstar's nose. It was close and fresh, a scent of cat came with it, it was Silverpaw's. "This way, towards Moonclan, but be careful theres fox around."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Bearpaw ran after the patrol. "Can I help too? Silverpaw was always a good friend, this could be my way to repay her!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Crystalstar hissed for Bearpaw to be quiet, "Fine, but stay close to me or Featherheart we have a fox on our territory." The patrol walked towards the Moonclan border. Once they reached it Crystalstar stopped. Both the foxes and Silverpaw's sent went over the border, "Oh, no!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 pm
"We'll have to cross." she said to them.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:46 pm
"I really don't want to, we could wait for a patrol, but I don't know when they send they're evening patrol. They-" A bush moved in front of the Snowclan patrol and a black cat appeared.
"What is Snowclan doing near our border?" The black she-cat meowed, a gray tom, and tabby followed not far behind.
"One of our apprentices axcidently crossed your border, may we come across and find her. We will leave as soon as we have her." Crystalstar meowed calmly and stared into the black cat's eyes.
"Fine, but we'll follow you." The gray tom was the one that spoke, the black she-cat glared at him, but nodded.
"Thank you, you'll have to keep your gaurd open, a fox just barely crossed too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Bearpaw sniffed. "That way!" she said and ran ahead. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she spotted the fox. "Let Silverpaw go!" she bit the fox's tail, it yowled and swatted her aside. Bearpaw hissed and tugged on his leg, dragging it to the ground. It then clamped shut on her paw. She yowled in pain.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm
"Bearpaw!" Crystalstar yowled and lept on top of the fox, it was only a kit. She clawed its side and it let go of Bearpaw.
"Stop!" A sudden yowl made Crystalstar look up, it was Silverpaw who shouted stop.
"What?" Crystalstar stared in disbelief as the small apprentice helped the fox up.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games