Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
(Mabye we're all being pointless today!!! *hangs upside down from the roof*)
((I can't really think of anything to post... crying sad...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Rainpool stood in disbelief, both at what Nightwing had said and at Patchstar's news. "Patchstar, can I talk to you in your den?" Rainpool asked and walked next to Patchstar towards her den.

"Um...when you were...you know, dead..." Rainpool trailed off and looked down. "Well, _______(insert old deputies name here) was killed, and we were wondering who was going to be leader." Rainpool paused and looked around, making sure no one was around. "Nightwing said me, but I don't feel that thats the right choice, we need a new deputy."

((is that okay to say your old deputy died, Patch?))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:27 pm
Cursedsong dashed around, keeping herself occupied so she couldn't think about what Patchstar had said. "Cursedsong!" _______(Medicen cat's name...) ran up to her panting slightly. "I need more cobwebs... could you go find me some?"
"Sure!!! I need something to do anyways..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Nightwing was hunting in the forest, everything was quite. she was making sure that no FireClan warriors were in sight. while she was hunting she caught two voles and one mouse. she walked to the MoonClan and the WoodClan boreder making sure that no cat was in sight. she herd a rustle in the bushes and saw a small cat come out of the bushes terrifyed. she reconised the scent and it was from FireClan. "what are you doing here?" she asked politely so that the little kitten wouldnt be scared. she walked to the kitten and looked down. "dont worry im not going to hurt you. why are you over here all alone?" she asked.
"i-i was supposed to fight in the battle and i cant find my way back home." the small kit squeeked.
"what? kits cant fight." she said in disbelief "well i can take you to my home to help you get those scraches fixed and then ill take you home."
the kit nodded and got to her paws. "can you walk?" she asked. the kit nodded but fell. "ill help you." she grabed her by the scruff and went back to camp.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 pm
((dawnstar, your not going to make Fireclan be like Shadowclan are you? When Brokenstar made kits become apprentices WAY to earily...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am
((mabey.......))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm
((well dont that's cruel!)) (Deputy was Swiftfeather, my mate....*whines* does he have to die???) (medicine cat is Dapplewing)

"Swiftfeather was...killed??" Patchstar took a step back in shock. "But...no, you're lying! Swiftfeather's still here!" If swiftfeather was dead, why didn't Patchstar see him in StarClan? Why couldn't she had died with him and gone to starclan as well?

You know the answer, Patchstar said to herself. Because StarClan don't want you to join them.

((HELP! Help me think of a reason Patchstar isn't allowed to go back to starclan! all i can think of is she had more than one mate, in another clan, had kits and then killed them so no one would know, then had more kits with swiftfeather! but she wouldn't do that. no one kills poor innocent kits, that's against the warrior code. HELP!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 pm
((well he doesn't have to die, but I'm just trying to think of something to post...))

Rainpool put her head onto Patchstar's shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry Patchstar, we couldn't save him," A wave of envy hit Rainpool like a badgers claws. "He was ganged up by to many Fireclan cats and before anyone could help they killed him."

Poor Swiftfeather, he was a great deputy, I hope he will have a great life in Starclan, even though Patchstar can never join him. She thought and looked at her leader.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am
(( Maybe you should just have it be simple like StarClan doesn't need her as much as her Clan does or something... That's the best thing I can think of.....))
((@Claw: You could just have the kit follow them into battle to prove she's ready to be a warrior. Kits do that alot...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:42 pm
((yeah, but they sounded like it was something she did that broke the warrior code...something bad not just because they don't need her yet...))
((@cursedsong: I like that...sounds good!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am
((Yeah, your right... Patchstar just use your idea, I think it sounds like something that would happen in the books...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:33 pm
(that's what i'm-a doin!)

Patchstar was angry. Why must StarClan take away every cat she loved? First Rustwhisker, now Swiftfeather! And she couldn't be with either of them ever again! And why? Because she had murdered her own kits!

Patchstar growled as she stood up. She shot a look at Rainpool and muttered, "I'll be back." Before dashing out deep into MoonClan territory, where she had her first litter. Under the great oak tree, she saw the small stain of blood where she had to do away with her own kits.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php (if this link doesnt work then just look at my newest journal entry to see the full details)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm
(( Hey, Patchstar, I'm gonna' start the Fruit Basket RP today... Ok?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:38 pm
((NO! lol jk that's way fine!))

Patchstar flopped down, muttering to herself. She only had to do what she did because there was no other option. So, no matter how many times she'd die, she wouldn't die?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:23 pm
(( You could just have her soul desolve... ))

Cursedsong walked around a rock and froze in her tracks. "Patchstar?" she asked cocking her head. "Whats wrong?"
Patchstar looked up a little suprised. "Oh, Cursedsong... it's nothing really..."
Cursedsong sat down and looked straight into Patchstar's eyes. "I might not've known you as long as some of the other cats in this Clan. But I've known you long enough to know when something's bothering you. If you don't tell me what it is I'll just keep bugging you until you do." She smiled simpitheticly (?) at Patchstar, she had a feeling something was wrong.

(Gotta' bring it ou tin the open sometime!)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games