Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reilyn x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 pm
[[Hikari?? or do you mean Starli?? O.o >< sorry, I'm confused now.... but to clarify with the name i come up with my names (for this RP) are not really japanese, except for Ria's real name.]]

Umbreon heard the same voice again, and turned towards the person. His eyes began to glow and he was just about to make the place seem so dark.

"Umbreon, it's okay." Ria said as she approached Umbreon, kneeling down and petting him. "I'm here, so ignore that trainer okay."

"Bre (okay)" Umbreon replied with a smile. Starli was happy that Ria came, then noticed another Umbreon, who then came up to her and told her that it was unwise to go on her own. "Pika Pi Pikachu?! (who asked you?!)" Starli exclaimed with an attitude. She didn't like the fact that some other pokemon was telling her what she should and shouldn't do.

Ria looked at the Umbreon that lead her to her pokemon, then returned Umbreon, "thank you." she said softly, before Umbreon went into the pokeball. She walked up to Umbreon and then kneeled so she can attempt to be at the same height range, "i appreciate the help, but don't tell my pokemon what to do. I'm the one that sent them here, so that's our buisness, not yours." Ria said, then stood up and walked away to the opposite direction, "come on Starli, we're leaving." she ordered.

Starli followed, but gave a glare to Umbreon before following Ria.

~Meanwhile~

Larvitar, injured all over hs body, walked out the infirmacy and limped to Ria's room. Unlike Starli, Larvitar has a better sense of direction.

Note: (Umbreon has a much better sense of direction than any pokemon on Ria's team, however it was his first time at that Pokemon Center, so he just followed Starli's orders.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Umbreon nodded to the other Umbreon as it went inside the pokeball. Umbreon just snorted at the pikachu and wondered how would it escape if the Team Rocket would ever get hold of it, and how the close-minded trainer would do if this ever happened to her Pokemon. She walked towards Hikari( He's Saoru's older Brother.) and beckoned him to get going with a tug on his shorts or garments.

( Not to worry, We have multiple characters due to lack of members on this RP.)( Oh. I figured, having a Umbreon of my own, but she's older and way more experienced than normal Pokemon, she sometimes takes care of Amelie herself. She's also a bit cold to other young pokemon and those that ignore her advice. xd )  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:06 am
[[was it my turn or something?? if it was.. sorry sweatdrop i was waiting... ><]]

Ria walked down the hall until she got to her room. She then walked in to the nightstand in front of the window, and grabbed her bag, and held it on her hand.

Starli awaited Ria to finish by the door. She then moved to the side as Ria walked passed her, and she closed the door. The two walked down the hall, until they noticed something coming their way.

Larvitar was still limping, but he wasn't very far from the front part of the Pokemon Center, since that's close to where he was originally at. He stopped, still with his vision a bit blurry, he noticed Starli right away. He smirked, "Larvi...tar.. (Star...li)" he said, then fell, breathing deeply after the fall.

Starli noticed Larvitar limping, "Pika pi! (Larvitar!)" she exclaimed, as she ran up to him, while Ria walked up to him. She felt his head, and it was fine. Starli looked worried. Ria saw Starli's expression and took him in her arms, "don't worry...." she said holding Larvitar in her arms, and covering him with a blanket in her bag. "He'll be fine, let's go now okay?" she said, walking out the pokemon center. Starli looked worried, then followed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm
((You can post whenever, there aren't really turns. Sorry, I've been busy with school, I should have posted sooner...Also, Browni, it's Haruko, not Hikari. Hikari's Dawn's name in the Japanese version of the anime, though....))

Satoru cringed. This was getting ridiculous. He wasn't Team Rocket! Why didn't Herc understand that??? And Salamence was falling out of the air. Crud. "Return, Salamence!" Satoru called out, holding up the Dragon's PokéBall. Hopefully Salamence would be able to recover from the Spores and come back to the battle later. Satoru clicked the ball back onto his belt and grabbed a different one. "Ampharos, you're up!" Satoru shouted as he threww the PokBall into the field. The tall Yellow Pokémon appeared and glanced at Roserade. "Ampharos! This has been a ridiculously long battle and he still has two more Pokémon after this, so I really need you to not hold back, okay?" Ampharos nodded. "Good," Satoru muttered. "Start with Signal Beam!" Ampharos smiled and charged towards Roserade, the red gems on it's head and tail gleaming. A moment later, it paused, leapt back and unleased a colorful beam that hit Roserade dead-on. If they were lucky, the attack would leave Roserade in a confused state.

Meanwhile...

Haruko stepped back and watched. If this girl was going to get angry with him for trying to help her Pokémon, maybe it was better to steer clear of her. Amelie's Umbreon tugged at his pants. He looked down and smiled before following the Umbreon back to the waiting area. Haruko watched as the girl walked out of the Pokémon Center a few moments later holding something covered in a blanket. That's suspicious, he noted, glaring at the floor. Usually, he'd be overridden with curiousity right about now, and would follow the girl, but he'd already been yelled at by her, plus he couldn't just leave Amelie here. He sighed and began absentmindedly petting Umbreon's soft fur while staring afted the weird girl through the window. That's suspicious,[i]Ugh, that little girl'd better come to soon. I wanna follow that weird girl! I wanna know what's under that blanket and why she seemed so distant....[i/] He sighed again. And I wanna go watch Satoru's fight.... Haruko shook his head to snap himself out of it. I sound so irresponsible! He sighed a third time.

((Is Amelie gonna wake up anytime soon, or should Haruko leave? He's not gonna be able to sit calmly much longer, especially when curious things are happening....))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm
Roserad staggered back at the force of the signal beam but since she was half plant, half poison the damage was halved. She regained her posture and shot Ampharos with a clod of Spore that was combined with leafstorm. "Now let's see what the Team Rocket has instored..." Herc thought smugly.

Meanwhile...

When Amelie woke up, it was a bang.In the Head. Then she screamed " Where's that stupid Ranger!!! Let me at'em!!! Come out and play~~~~~~~~!!!" She shouted maliciously as the doctors struggled to restrain her.

Umbreon's ears percked up. She knew the voice well enough and ran past through nurse joy.

( Sorry! My bad... so bad with names. Anyhow, she just woke up!! But you can go and check out Herc and Satoru nnow, just say that you'll be back for her or sumthing xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 pm
"Ampharos! Just don't breathe! You can't inhale the Spore if you don't breathe!" Satoru shouted out without much thought. Not breathing??? Did I really just suggest that??? He shrugged it off. Ampharos obeyed him anyways. It wouldn't last long, but they'd have at least one more attack this way. The Leafstorm pounded against Ampharos' yellow skin. The Pokémon struggled to not gasp in pain. "Hang in there!" Satoru shouted out. "Use Return!" Ampharos sprang at Roserade and slammed into the Pokémon with incredible force.

Meanwhile...

Haruko cringed as he heard her shouting. Umbreon darted past Nurse Joy, who turned to the ranger. "She's awake," she informed him, "though I'm sure you could tell." Haruko nodded. "Well, in that case, can you just watch her for a bit? I'm gonna split before she comes to kill me. Be back in a little while, okay?," he asked, standing up and slinging his backpack over his shoulder. Yay! I can chase the weirdo now! he thought as he walked towards the doors, waving over his shoulder to Nurse Joy. As soon as he was outside, he burst into a run. Where'd the girl go? He rounded a corner and spotted her not far away. "Hey!" he called out, realizing a second later that it was probably a bad idea.

((haha, Satoru and Haruko act alike sometimes...Browni! Your name's changed! How exciting!!!!!))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

reilyn x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 pm
Ria turned to the boy, still holding Larvitar around in a blanket. She looked around, then noticed Haruko. She just glared, then walked off not really caring, since they've never met.

Starli looked at the boy, then followed Ria. Both heading towards the battle. Ria then started to dig into her bag.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:20 pm
Haruko sighed. "Listen, kid!" he called out, running up to her. "I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea earlier. I wasn't trying to order your Pokémon around. They just looked lost. Sorry if I pissed you off." He glanced uneasliy at her, then looked foreward. They were headed right towards Satoru's battle! Yay! Haruko cheered in his head. Satoru!  

Negai Boshi
Captain

reilyn x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm
Ria squinted her eyes at the boy, then turned away "Whatever..." she replied, a bit annoyed. She was still digging in her bag. After a few moments, she finally took out a pokeball, then threw it. "If you're here to know what that sound was.....have fun," she said, as Arcanine came out the pokeball.

She then hoped on Arcanine, and then Starli followed. She then tugged onto Ria's sleeve, "Pikachu Pi... (What about him...)" she said, pointing to the blanket. Ria looked at the blanket, and lifted a bit of it, and then placed it back in place, making sure no one saw. "It's okay.." Ria replied.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 pm
"What sound?" Haruko asked. He hadn't heard anything unusual, but then again, he wasn't known for being observent. "Hey, where're you going?" And what's under the blanket? he wondered.

((I put up Haruko's Bio on the front page. Browni/Iryou, you might want to do that for Amelie and Herc.))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

reilyn x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 pm
[[ :3 yay more ppl.. i might add one of Ria's friends or her cousin..if they should make an appearance razz ]]

"There was a bunch of noises we heard, while we were at the pokemon center..." Ria replied. "Pikachu Pika Pi! (So we're going to investigate!)" Starli said with excitement. Ria looked at Starli as she spoke, then started to look towards Arcanine's head and petted it, "We're going to head over to the noise....in other words..." she began to say. "..Pika Pi! (See ya!)" Starli exclaimed, finishing Ria's sentence.

Ria leaned towards Arcanine's ear then wispered, "Let's go..to the rooftops.." she ordered. Arcanine nodded, then began to run off.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:37 pm
( Not only that!! Look eek I changed gender!! *avatar wise stare *.

Lol, okay I'll start doing that!! xd )

Roserade smirked and launched the same attack with the same force. THe return was anulated but this Ampharos was tough, she had to admit it. Who would've thought of ampharos holding his breath, I thought only the Regis came up with this kind of ideas.

Bing.

She had an Idea!!

Roserade released a massive cloud of spore. She kept releasing until she had no more spore to release. The cloud was instantly infectious. It covered the whole area that both Will and Herc had to cover their mouths. Roserade wasnted to test Ampharos Lung capacity and the spore could be use as a veil enabling Roserade to deal the final blow on Ampharos.

Umbreon sat with amelie who had quietened down but looked sad. The ranger had brought unwanted memories.

(Oh and from now on call me Iryou!! ^^))  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm
((Ooh, fun! It's a cute avi!!! And Yay! I had fun writing Haruko's...))
((Since we've got so few RPers, I think having a few extra characters won't hurt. I don't know if I'll keep Haruko arong or switch, but I'm starting to like him more than before, so....*shrugs*))

Satoru coughed as he pulled the collar of his shirt over his face. Crud! I can't even shout orders like this! Ampharos' color was draining from it's face. Satoru tried shouting through the fabric, "Ampharos! Hang in there! One more Return!" but it came out sounding more like, "Amfuhwa! Hah ih ere! Wuh moh Retuh!" Satrou cringed as Ampharos ignored his muffled command and charged at Roserade with another Signal Beam. As the beam smashed into the Roserade, Ampharos gave up and took in a deep breath. The huge amount of Spore started to work immediatly. Ampharos fell to the ground.

Meanwhile....

"Oh, that noise? Did it sound like an explosion???" Haruko called after the speeding Arcanine. "If so, it was probably the battle!!!!" He wasn't sure if the girl could hear him anymore. "Ah well," he shrugged and walked towards the battle Satoru was still engaged in. As he got closer, he noticed a greenish surrounding the arena. "Spore?" he wondered aloud. It certainly was a huge Spore, if that's what it was. Haruko stopped walking, not wanting to get to close to the toxic cloud. Instead, he unhooked a PokéBall from his belt and released his Steelix, a huge Pokémon well over 35 feet in length. Haruko leapt onto the Pokémon's head. "Let's watch from higher up," he said. Steelix grunted in approval, and raised it's head above the short roofs and trees. Haruko looked down at the battle. Ampharos had collapsed, and the trainers were covering their mouths. It must be a Spore-like attack. But how was Satoru doing? Haruko looked towards his brother. He was wearing something unusual, a black and white outfit that rang a bell somewhere in Haruko's mind. Odd, he thought as he took a seat on the Rock Pokémon's head an observered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 pm
Starli heard a faint sound coming from Haruko, but Ria was more concerned about where they were going. Arcanine jumped on top of a small building, then jumped to a tall tree, then immediately to a high building. Ria looked down on the battle field and noticed two trainers fighting, 'So this was the noise huh?' she thought to herself.

Starli looked and jumped onto Ria's shoulder to see the battle, then moved her ears a bit to hear a sound coming from another pokemon, "Pika pi! (Look Ria!)" Starli exclaimed as she pointed to the boy on the Steelix. Ria turned then looked back to the battle then grinned and said, "It's okay.. it doesn't matter.."

"Pika? (huh?)" she asked, confused with Ria's words. "We don't know him.. so why does it matter to us..." she explained. Starli looked at Ria then back to the battle. Ria began to dig in her bag and got out four hankerchiefs. Ria tied hers around her mouth, then Larvitar's, just in case, and also Arcanine. She then showed Starli a hankerchief, "Hey..." she said, getting her attention, "I don't want you to get paralyzed by the spore.." she stated. Starli nodded, then turned around so Ria could tie the hankerchief around her mouth. They all then watched the battle.

Larvitar was moaning a bit, then he felt a bit of pain. He opened his eyes a bit and noticed Ria covered with a hankerchief. He smiled, then began to rest peacefully, even though he still felt some pain.

reilyn x

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:26 pm
Haruko glanced to his side. A few housetops away, the strange girl was watching the battle with her Pokémon. He smiled. So it WAS this battle she was interested in! "Steelix," he started. The Pokémon read his words immediatly and moved towards the tall building. Haruko climbed off Steelix's head and up a fire escape stairway on the side of the building to get up to the roof. Steelix was tall, but could only reach about two stories up while still staying balanced. Which is why Haruko had learned to love Flying types and fire stairwells. "Hey!" he called out, walking across the rooftop to join the girl. "Guess it was the same sound after all."  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff