Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:16 pm
I'm still debating whether the Gundam/Dynasty Warriors game is worthwhile...

I looked up Exia and for some reason it reminded me of an Eva. Probably just because of the streamlining look. But reading about its battle-system made me like it as well blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Zalantra

I looked up Exia and for some reason it reminded me of an Eva. Probably just because of the streamlining look. But reading about its battle-system made me like it as well blaugh

Exia is pretty good and it specializes on close combat which makes it fast.

well if you haven't played it yet I suggest you rent it then you could make a good conclusion.

If you want to watch Gundam 00 you I uploaded episodes 9 thru 17 on Veoh I would have uploaded all of them but they don't let me upload the rest for some reason

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Cereldi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:12 pm
kremmit
Zalantra

well if you haven't played it yet I suggest you rent it then you could make a good conclusion.

If you want to watch Gundam 00 you I uploaded episodes 9 thru 17 on Veoh I would have uploaded all of them but they let me upload the rest for some reason

or you can skip all the hassle and bassle of veoh and just go to crunchy roll and make your life a lot easier

lol yeah i like Exia the new gundams look weird...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:14 pm
Cereldi
kremmit
Zalantra

If you want to watch Gundam 00 you I uploaded episodes 9 thru 17 on Veoh I would have uploaded all of them but they let me upload the rest for some reason

or you can skip all the hassle and bassle of veoh and just go to crunchy roll and make your life a lot easier

lol yeah i like Exia the new gundams look weird...

I tried that already but crunchy roll keeps deleting them. Cool we have another exia fan  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Cereldi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 am
still i have to say, the most bad a** gundams were the endless waltz ones from gundam wing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Cereldi
still i have to say, the most bad a** gundams were the endless waltz ones from gundam wing

I totally agree as far as design and concept goes there haven't been recycled like some of the others  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Cereldi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:22 pm
kremmit
Cereldi

I totally agree as far as design and concept goes there haven't been recycled like some of the others

Cus Endless Waltz was the first time Gundam Wing was really Gundam Wing (hence the wings on gundam Zero which were soooo badass)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 pm
Cereldi
kremmit
Cereldi

Cus Endless Waltz was the first time Gundam Wing was really Gundam Wing (hence the wings on gundam Zero which were soooo badass)

That's one of the reasons Wing Zero is my favorite gundam  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:34 pm
Here is the updated list:
Deathscythe - 3
Strike Freedom - 2
Wing Zero - 1
Epyon - 1
Heavy Arms - 1
Exia - 1
Dynames - 1
Nedeeleh - 1
Turn A - 1

Keep posting
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:45 pm
Happy Valentines day  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Happy Valentines to you too 3nodding

Strike Freedom is pretty close to Deathscythe... I wonder who will win.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:07 pm
I'm just throwing this out there anyone seen Gundam 00? its n Japan *only*  

-Mid_Blade-

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:26 pm
Zalantra
Happy Valentines to you too 3nodding

Strike Freedom is pretty close to Deathscythe... I wonder who will win.

Yes it is Deathscythe needs some more followers to come out of the shadows to stay on top  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:29 pm
-Mid_Blade-
I'm just throwing this out there anyone seen Gundam 00? its n Japan *only*

I have, in fact I have all the episodes that have been released so far and it's pretty good I like the story is close to Zeta gundam but this series is a little more cheer full than Zeta  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Happy anniversary Gaia  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers