Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:57 pm

"I don't act like you mom. If I did I would make you eat this thing even if you weren't hungry, but I don't. I just annoy you until you do eat it," Koyashu stated with an evil smirk before getting rid of the smirk and asking,"What do you want to do tonight? I have no plans so I'm up for anything."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:01 pm

"Well, I'm bound to be hungry in a couple hours so we could go out for lobster dinner and make a mess of ourselves for the hell of it then teach a baby to say, 'quote' so when he or she dies or is about to die they can say, 'un-quote.' how about it?"asked Richard
((that quote, to un-quote, joke was from Steven Wright. He kicks major a**.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:04 pm

"Sound like a good plan to me," Koyashu said with a slight chuckle.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 pm

"Cool. Welp, I'll take a shower and get ready then you can if you haven't already taken a shower today."said Richard makeing an excuse not to eat Koyashu's soup. He didn't like eating if he wasn't hungry. He headed towards the bathroom quickly.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:09 pm

"Okay. I'll put the soup in the frig for later," Koyashu said as he moved quickly though the kitchen. He quickly had the soup in a sealed container in the refrigarator. He then went to his room to pick out his clothes for the night.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:20 pm

Richard took his shower and sung a song in there, his voice wasn't bad. Maybe a bit tired and sore from all the yelling so it cracked a couple times but, other than that it wasn't bad. His thick Irish accent sung the cockles and muscles song.
When he was done with his shower he got dressed in a blue long sleeved shirt with a brown jacket over it and a brown pair of dress pants with black shoes. He had gotten them cheap but they looked nice, of cource his dad was the one who had wanted them in the first place until he decided Richard should have them. The pants slid off his hips loosely and he wrapped a belt around it.
Looking into the mirror he sighed, "Well...I don't think I look that bad." he said nervously and got out.
He called out for Koyashu, "In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty, I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone, As she steered her wheel-barrow, Through streets broad and narrow, Crying cockles and mussels, alive, alive-O! KOYASHU!" he sung and then yelled happily as he walked towards the liveing room and tightened his belt, his smile was bright and his golden eyes were bright. For once he was in a good mood.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:24 pm

"You sound really happy," Koyashu called out as he went into the living room. He was wearing a black button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, over that he wore a leather coat that zipped up and tight black dress pants. He wore a plain black belt and his hair was the same as always. Flat and in his eyes. He looked Richard up and down before saying, "You look good."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:27 pm

"So do you. Plan on getting me really drunk tonight and haveing your way with me like a little rapist?"asked Richard not likeing his own joke but likeing it all the same.
He grabbed his keys and hummed the cockles and muscles song he loved so much.
He held out his arm, "my fair...manden...take thy arm to cross with yours so I might lead you to thy carriage?"he laughed.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:30 pm

Koyashu laughed loudly as he linked his arm with Richard's. "Thank you kind, sir," he said as he quieted down. "I haven't laugh that hard in a long time. Also, for your information. I would never rape you. I happen to prefer being on the bottom to tell the truth."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:34 pm

"I've only ever been on top with my ex...the rest I recall being on the bottom....nope, I was always on the bottom. Not fun."said Richard heading out the door.
"I'm not ready for that yet either."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:37 pm

"Neither am I yet to be truthful. Wasn't ready when I did have my first time. I was talked into it," Koyashu said as he walked with Richard. "Trust me when I say that I can wait."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 pm

"Yah... y'know...we haven't even had our first kiss yet. I'm... I guess I'm still a bit afraid of you but, if your ready I'm ready."said Richard as they walked outside and towards the car.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:43 pm

"I'm kind of nervious about the first kiss also. I'm sort of letting you set the pace," Koyashu replied as they got to the car.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:48 pm

"In my pace you may be 45 when I finally decide I'm ready. Well...I guess I've thought about it and it would be cool if the kiss was spontanious. Just a really good and random moment."said Richard getting in, starting the car, and driveing away.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:50 pm

"Spontanious is the best," Koyashu said from beside Richard. "At least when it comes kissing."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff