Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 pm
"Oh this is...." Sophia begain to say, but stopped after relizing that she had no clue who the girl was. Bending down to Emilia she looked at her and asked for her name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:07 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua thought about it, then sighed and shrugged, grinning. "Well, you've got me. I have no idea. My guess would be demon, but I don't think that's it." He chuckled. "Congrats, you are the first person I've known who has ever asked a question I can't answer. So..." His smile receded, though his eyes still sparkled merrily. "What are you?"
Gella opened her mouth to answer but then she sensed it. A large clan of vampires heading towards him "s**t the smelt me." she said powering down then she ran over & grabbed his wrist lets go!" she said & she took off with unhuman speed an agilitywith kisa at her side  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 pm
[Lol, you ask Emilia for her name..]

A soft breeze blew into the cave, the wind carried many scents of vampires, but they were far away. Gella and that new boy's scent was mingling with the vampires. Her eyes widen, "I have to go help them!" She thought, "but I can't leave Sophia here and if I take them with me, they'll know what I'm really am!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:20 pm
Joshua was suprised at the startling speed of the girl, but glad for it. she wouldn't drag behind. After momentarily being pulled off his feet, he got them under him and with and quickly settled into the pace. He glanced back, knowing what he would see. Vampires. At least three dozen. And that was only with what he could see. damn... I should have known. with that much energy going off from her... One of the vampires got a good look at his face as he continued observing and shrieked enraged. He heard her call something that sounded disturbingly like 'murderer'. Oh, dear... "They know who I am..." He muttered softly. "That's not good."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:56 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua was suprised at the startling speed of the girl, but glad for it. she wouldn't drag behind. After momentarily being pulled off his feet, he got them under him and with and quickly settled into the pace. He glanced back, knowing what he would see. Vampires. At least three dozen. And that was only with what he could see. damn... I should have known. with that much energy going off from her... One of the vampires got a good look at his face as he continued observing and shrieked enraged. He heard her call something that sounded disturbingly like 'murderer'. Oh, dear... "They know who I am..." He muttered softly. "That's not good."
"Stop she said grabbing his arm & she pulled him onto a tree root "Don't breath." she commanded as the vampires kept charging & their feet began to sink into the tree  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 pm
Joshua sighed, and jerked them both forward, using the tree as propulsion. "Won't work." He muttered to her, now dragging her. "They can smell the vampiric blood on my blade. We need to get to water. That'll hide the scent, and..." He smiled. "I don't think vampires can swim all that well." Then, suddenly afraid, he turned to her. "Can you swim?" He'd forgotten about her vampiric side.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:17 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua sighed, and jerked them both forward, using the tree as propulsion. "Won't work." He muttered to her, now dragging her. "They can smell the vampiric blood on my blade. We need to get to water. That'll hide the scent, and..." He smiled. "I don't think vampires can swim all that well." Then, suddenly afraid, he turned to her. "Can you swim?" He'd forgotten about her vampiric side.
"Yes I mcan swim & so can they & that wont wash the sent just shut up &follow me. They can't follow us through here." Gella ripped on his arm & pulled him back into the tree as the sunk into it & they found themselves sliding down through a tunnel  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:54 pm
Emilia, startled at the girls audacity, blinked. "Oh, um..." She blushed a little, not understanding why she was having so much difficulty talking to her. "My... My name is Emilia..." She mumbled, trying not to sound as embarrassed as she felt.  

Fenrirs_Plaything

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:52 am
Zach stood and place his hand on the hilt of his sword in a lazy manner. He then turned to Midori.

"We all know this girl's name, unortunately we do not know what it was you just realized. I saw it in your eyes,... are they coming?"

With his last words his thumbed his sword past the lock in its hilt.

"Id love a bit of revenge, but there are more important things to worry about."

He looked down at emilia and gave her a wink and a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 pm
Sophia smiled at Emilia, hopping that it would ease her sences, feeling that she was pritty uptight. She nodded at Zachary's question twords Midori.  

strawberryluv259

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Joshua fought hard to keep from gasping in shock as they slipped inside the tree. "What in the..." He whispered, wide eyed. As they slid down the tunnel, he closed his eyes, regaining his cool. "Um... You said these vampires could swim. I was unaware... The ones that I've seen have just drowned. Could you explain?" He asked his mutual partner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:33 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua fought hard to keep from gasping in shock as they slipped inside the tree. "What in the..." He whispered, wide eyed. As they slid down the tunnel, he closed his eyes, regaining his cool. "Um... You said these vampires could swim. I was unaware... The ones that I've seen have just drowned. Could you explain?" He asked his mutual partner.
"Because they've had a tase of my blood.." she said in a sharp tone as she saw the light she stood squating still sliding & she sprung up & flipped a few times & landded on the wall "Damn too much speed again." she said too herself looking at the couch below her  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Joshua, seeing the room below, didn't even try what she had. Instead, he drew his dagger and slammed it into the side, hard. He slid down until he hung at the end of the slide. "Cozy." He muttered, and dropped, landing gracefully. Wiping his blade clean using his pants, he pulled out a small jar of oil and a cloth, cleaning the blade. "Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm
"My place. This is where i live most of the time." she said clamly. as she jumped off the wall & turned the corner into a kitchen "You want anything?" she asked clamly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:50 pm
Joshua smiled at the girls hospitality. "No, thank you." He glanced around, noting several exits including the one they had come down, though he didn't think it was used as an exit. "Do any of these connect to the city?" He asked.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff