Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reverie25-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:08 am
Oh yeah im fine Uriyu *blushes* so uhmmm....Uriyu do u have when i was going to ask him if he has a gf i noticed a girl eating >_>....Look there's a girl over there..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:46 am
((Sorry i havent been on sweatdrop ))
Megumi finshed her chips and paid for them and walked away to go look for a place to stay the night "God so bored nothing to do" she said aloud  

Bravery-Homunculus

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 pm
"Might I point out," Jan said to Noriko, "there are many people around. Hence, I'm starting to wonder if my book is still on the bench where I left it. Also," she added, looking at her watch, "Uriyu here has limited time. Thus, I suggest we hurry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:11 pm
reverie25--
Oh yeah im fine Uriyu *blushes* so uhmmm....Uriyu do u have when i was going to ask him if he has a gf i noticed a girl eating >_>....Look there's a girl over there..

((umm...i have no idea what u said -.-.......OH IM BAC!!!! lol XD im soooo happy ^.^))

Uriyu: "hmm......a few more minutes....i'd saw about....10 more minutes......" he said looking around with his hands in his pockets......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

reverie25-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:29 pm
(oh when i was almost asking uriyu if he has a bf i noticed a girl eating in the bench))

nvm...about that uhmmm....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:37 pm
"um....aright......" he said confused and kept on walking "ya guys comin???" he asked as he turned around  

Sayuki-Uchiha

reverie25-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:16 pm
"sure,i'm coming"walks toward uriyu...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:44 pm
gets Jan in a arm lock and runs up to them "Uriyu when is....um....yeah...." she said not wanting anyone to know wat she was talking about but he knew
"In about......8 minutes.......dont worry if your late ill find a way to make sure ur not......."
she rolles her eyes "I keep telling you i dont need your help....>.>....." she gave him a pissed off look "...i dotm even know why i go there anymore -.-......"
"Because ur good......and because i need a partner and im sure not in hell ever gunna be partners with that girl that is left -.-.......she dosent go with my-"
she poped him in the mouth with the bac of her hand "dont even....." and walked ahead of them  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:26 pm
Jan cast an amused (if slightly lost) look between Fujuki and Uriyu. "I don't suppose you're going to tell me what's going on, are you..." She looked over at Noriko and shrugged helplessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 pm
shook her head "nope...especialy because you dont know me....and beause of that i get a new start and you wont see that side of me......" she said as she gave Uriyu a narrow look. he laughed nervously  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 pm
She smiled slightly. "Care to know what you've already told me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:51 pm
I shouted at her"hey who are you?"then i ooked at URiyu and said"hey uriyu who is this girl is she your girlfriend?"Riased eyebrows.. confused  

reverie25-

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:03 pm
Jan chuckled. "I'm not his girlfriend, dear, no need to be so jealous. I only just met Uriyu."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Megumi looked at the people and waqlked outside and around them she giggles and ran to the woods to find something "Stupid people i can kill them all with one strike"  

Bravery-Homunculus

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:28 pm
((Hey guys! Sorry It's been so long since I posted last. Here's my new one! ^3^))

Tenma ran to her house and layed down. She was tired after running to alleys and biting people and running out of stores and chasing people all day. She fell asleep.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff