Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

H3av3nxAng3l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm
I'd rather have hard times together...

Oh a heck of a lot annoys me about maple.
The one that annoys me the most is people that can't speak proper English. ><; If you can't speak english or barely understand it, why play the American version?
Another one would be horny/perverted people on ms... Like geez.. explain to me how can you get horny over a pixelated character?
I can't stand uncivilized guilds. [[Currently Guildless]] at a certain point it's okay if I know the people well, but when welcoming someone to a new guild you just don't go off and say retarded crap because that just erges the person to leave.

...then have it easy apart.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:34 pm
Wolfie235

The lag is sometimes horrilbe on my pc...but that might be the server im on. (Broa) Lag is especially horrible on weekends when all the noobs from the Broa server are in the hunting grounds or the ant tunnel.

That is all for now.

Wolfie
AKA Ashley

I hate lag as well, but it's probably more your PC than Broa.
I rarely lag on my good comp, & I play Broa as well; Scania's probably
the real pain to play in.  

Delicious Friction

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 am
i lag bad sometimes too, mainly ever since they put those tv's up. sometimes it takes me 9 or 10 tries to jump to where i need to when i'm by one of those tv's. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:12 pm
D i v i n i t y
Uhhh when people come to KS me then they accuse me of KSing them then they bring a higher lvl character to come KS me.

i hate that  

Gunznrozez

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:30 am
I ultimately quit because a lot of people on Maple are sick. Honestly, the people I have seen are... disturbing. I have met my share of good people, (usually older, mature people,) but a lot of people on Maple are very immature, rude and selfish. I am a very giving person and I had a habit of giving items to other people, and a lot of people used me for that. On Maple I encountered a sexual predator, a 32 year old woman pretending to be 19 and using her sexuality on 13-15 year old boys, getting them to KS random people for her, (she got in conflict with virtually everyone because she was psychotic,) and ultimately getting in trouble. One of my Maple friends was a very disturbed person, always being nice one moment and extremely rude the next. When I was in a very bad place in my life and was suicidal, he just said to me "so what, my dad was suicidal too." When I quit Maple, one of my friends maintained contact with me over MSN, mentioning how his brother stole his items or his mom took his NX money away. Eventually I felt bad and gave him some NX, and he just became this bloodsucking, leeching parasite, doing nothing but trying to get items and money from me. Calling this guy a "n00b" is a big understatement because he actively pretended to be my friend for two months, when I wasn't even playing, with the sole reason of sucking money out of me. I actually trusted him with my lvl 117 white knight. It's a miracle I was able to change the pin, which I think was possible because he didn't feel the need to change it, knowing I'd never come back. When I called him on his bullshit, he claimed that he had gotten greedy, but he'd never do it again, that he only wanted to be my friend now, etc. Of course, no guy will go from bloodsucking parasite to being a loyal friend in one day, so I told him if he steals my account I'll send a Zakuming party after him.

I also had very good friends on Maple. One was a Hong Kong player, and I fully equipped him, buying him a Zakum helmet and a 118 attack Morningstar. When his Zakum run to get his helmet came, I spent 3 hours attempting the Jump quest for him, (failing.) We were very good friends. That was the lvl 117 White Knight in question. When he couldn't use his character anymore, he left it, (with all its godly s**t,) to me. My other good friend, who still plays, always cares for me and looks out for me. She likes Maple a lot, but ultimately she knows it's best for me that she talk about something else, so we rarely talk about Maple now that I quit. For these two and people like them, I donated a total of 4 billion mesos, including 3 Zakum helmets, by the time I quit. I never got past level 84, but honestly, when dealing with friendship and loyalty, level is not the most important deciding factor. It felt really good playing Maple with such friends. I almost never KSed anyone, but my friends didn't let anyone bully me either. There were times when my friends told me to hold my map, took the ship, came to my map, and KSed the bully out.

If my good friends were all that was to Maple I probably would still be playing. But the truth is, sick and disturbed people gravitate to the internet like s**t to flies, and no matter how hard you try they will find you. I quit, got my friends' MSN, gave my stuff away, and it was the best thing I ever did. This stuff really really disturbs me, and I am just sorry the moderating presence on Maple is worse than on Gaia, because getting such people banned would be a very big pleasure for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Makenaii

People who don't PICK UP THEIR DAMN MESOS/ITEMS. I walk into a map, and there are all these mesos sitting there! What -really- makes me mad is the fact that they don't pick them up and then they start BEGGING.

EXACTLY!!

xXemoliciousXx13

Shinrikyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:05 am
I hate pretty much everything everyone mentioned:
Ksing, begging, creepers askin me to be their gf, and most of all:
I HATE BEING CALLED A NOOB!!
Just because I'm lvl 23, they think they can call me a noob. Like, seriously, PISS OFF! Just because your level 100+ does not give you the right to call me a noob. crying
But my friend makes it all better because she hates when people call others noobs....so she kills EVERYTHING with one hit until they appologize or leave, because she is a friggin level 143 Bishop.
I also hate it when people leave all their stuff on the ground, and I go and take maybe the arrows, because Im an archer...they come from the complete opposite side of the map and get mad because I'm stealing their items. WTF?!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 pm
Omg. NOOBS xD  

x-subibear-x

Kiss me im Asian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:07 pm
User ImageAh, I hate the maple drama, seriously. It's so crap. mad
The noobs are pretty cute, following you everywhere and begging you for your items, ahaha. It's so funny leading them to a map that'll kill them..
yea ... I'm a mean person. -3-

I kinda quit maple though .. there's no point in playing such a pointless game that has too much hackers. // Scania ?
Yea ..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:27 pm
this isnt really MS's fault its mine but, i put in a fake birthday code and now i cant gift or get married so while ive had plenty of chances to i have tog o and spend it and put all the wait on my fiancees shoulders crying sweatdrop wahmbulance burning_eyes cheese_whine  

The_Ninja_Penguin_Master

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:33 pm
People have been randomly trading to say "wut u want 4 yor ekips?". Not for sale, dammit. =___=  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:11 am
I hate it when people joke around too much.

Like, today, I was 2v2 MCPQing with my Cleric and the Dit in my party kept saying that he didn't feel like fighting anymore. Wasted ten minutes. D:

lark songs

Lone Goodbye

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:16 pm
I tell my party that I never PQed before, then they yell at me for not knowing what to do.

Why?! o.o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm
Not having anyone to play with. Cuz when you play with random people they are always either on when your not. Or they are always AFK and just get easy EXP. Or when your friends just randomly quit.  

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Anselm `

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm
Oh, boy. Where do I start?

-Egotistical high-leveled characters and KSers.

Just because you have a high leveled character, it gives you absolutely no right to pick on newbies, or to KS a lower-leveled person out of a channel.

-People who claim an entire channel to themselves.

Seriously, folks. There's plenty of monsters to go around.

-Hackers.

Make an effort to train your character like the rest of us.

-People who take up two spaces in the FM.

I'm not going to bother going into detail about this one. :/

-Random trade requests.

If I'm looking to buy something, then I'll come out and say so.

-Spammers.
This one's pretty much self-explanatory.

-Those who pick newbie PQers for not knowing what to do.

Seriously, folks. You were there too, once. |:

There's plenty more, I'm sure.

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas