Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 am

Kenshin rubs the side of his head. "Yup. Looks like Plue's doing well, though I don't know why he called himself Natsu."

Plue/Natsu gathers fire into the air, forming it into a giant ball of flame. But before he could throw it there was a scream of 'Heat Viper', and a beam blasted and destroyed the ball. WarGreymon was blown backwards on the ground, as a Kimeramon landed.

"It's about time you showed up. I was just about to use that..." Gilamesh says, rising up onto his feet.

"Whatever. I'll only do this once, then you're on your own after we kill him." Kimeramon says, as both Digimon glow bright as day. This is compounded by the sun finally setting in the distance.

"DNA Evolution: Milleniumon!!" The two merge together, forming one single demonic entity. The new Virus Synthetic Digimon stares down at WarGreymon, who prepares himself for battle.

Plue flies up to attack, but is gripped by one of Milleniumon's claws.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:28 am

(Hey kenshin mind if I join the fight or do you want him to handle this himself..?)

Ninja Ryroki

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:39 am

Soma created multiple platforms for people to sit on. "Come and watch the free show, only twenty-five cents."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am

(You can join in, now that he's Milleniumon. I just wanted to make Mugendramon into a challenge.)

Kenshin Yuki

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 pm

gryphomon looked at charie, who nodded. "i'm gonna have a little fun too." he said, aligning himself with wargreymon.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Veemon smiled,"No way I'm missing out on this."
Likys digivice began to glow again.
Veemon Warp digivolve to Black Wargreymon
Cloud looked at the other wargreymon,"For now we fight as friends."
He smiled and stared at the milleniumon. This might be a bit hard he thought.

Ninja Ryroki

akles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Gabumon rushed out towards the other digimon followed by hawkmon,"No way I'm missing out on this chizz."
Hawkmon agreed,"Yah.. er chizz."
Akles sighed,"Looks like this is going to come down to a fight."
His digivice activated and began to glow.
Gabumon Warp digivolve to Metalgarurumon

Hawkmon digivolve to aquilamon

Both digimon took their places in line next to the others.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Milleniummon tosses WarGreymon into the air, who quickly recovers. He glares down at his new opponents. "So you all want to get in the way; Time Unlimited!!"

He fires a black ball from his mouth at both MetalGarurumon and Black WarGreymon. If it hits them they would be trapped in a dimension that would slow them down.

Kenshin Yuki

akles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:36 pm

MetalGarurumon growled as the attack sped towards the two digimon. Without thinking he collided into blackwargreymon sending them both to the ground. The attack sped over there heads quickly. Metalgarurumon lay on the ground dazed and stared up at the sky.
Aquilamon glared at milleniummon. "I won't let you hurt my friends." It muttered. Quickly it darted towards milleniummon,"Grand horn"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Patamon flew around likys's head,"What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?"
Likys grabbed patamon,"Relax we're alright."
Blackwargreymon pulled himself up from the ground,"I.. I guess you saved us."
He looked at milleniummon,Only a virus like myself has a chanceHe thought to himself. Blackwargreymon jumped up into the sky flying next to wargreymon he whispered,"Work together.. count of three terra force.."

Ninja Ryroki

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm

"Gotcha." Natsu says to Black WarGreymon, as he holds his hands up into the air. Fire gathers into the form of a ball, in true Dragonball Z fashion. "Gaia Force!!"

"Time Unlimited!" He fires another ball at Natsu this time, then focuses his attention on Aquilamon. Without trying he grabs the eagle-like Digimon with both hands. "Let's see if those little wings of yours come off..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Cloud raised his arms in the air,"Gaia force" A great ball of black flame gathered in his arms. Arms outstretched he began to count back,"3"
Patamon jumped out of likys's arm's and yelled,"Big bully leave aquilamon.
Boom bubble." It shot several blast's of air at milleniummon.

Ninja Ryroki

akles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Metalgarurumon got to his feet still a bit dizzy. When he saw what had become of aquilamon he was shocked back to normal. He growled at milleniummon,"Let my friend go before I hurt you."
Aquilamon struggled to break free, he screamed in pain as the digimon started to pull his wing's apart.
Akles stood there frozen in fear,"Aquilamon..". He fell to the ground,"Somebody help me!"
His digivice began to activate.
Aquilamon digivolve to garudamon
Garudamon lashed out with his feet,"Lemme go you infernal thing.:"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Chii and Salamon just sighed. Neither of them being able to help the others. Salamon looked at The higher level digimon, and at the Patamon risking his life. She decided to give her friends the upper hand.
"Puppy Howl!" Salamon started to howl loudly ((Puppy Howling: A shrill howl used to distract opponents))
"What Help can that Be Cally?" Chii asked raising her eyebrow. Salamon shurgged.
"It can Distract an Opponent.. so.. I though they could attack while he was Distracted.." Salamon said hoping it could help.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:00 am

gryphomon rushed towards milleniumon. "let him go!" he shouted, charging into him. "you know..." charie said, standing next to salamon. "I think the others might be kind enough to wear him down just enough for you two to take the honour and delete him."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games