Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:25 pm
Lucia placed the bottle back in her bag before taking the food from him. She munched thoughtfully. "It's food, and it tastes good so of course I don't mind." She brought out a flask, took a sip and offered it to him. "It's just water but it'll do. And no, I don't think we'll ship out just yet. They didn't see us so hopefully they're bound to come back. I think it'd be better to stay here and watch over, see if there's any that would pick a fight with us at first glance." She looked back over at the sunrise. "D'you mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:56 am
"Maind? Waht d'ya think that i was doin before you showed up...."

He walked over to the skyleight he'd been looking through and once again peered into the warehouse, he removed his glasses, and placed hit pack beside the window.

Then he drove his fist through the pane and shattered it.

Shaking off his bloody hand he looked back at his companion and asked only..

"coming?"

Before he lashed his whip onto the frame and swung down.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:35 pm
Akiera crouched on a building top, watching the empty streets below. It was relaxing to be away from his kind once in a while, away from the constant brawls and howling. Looking up at the sky, he sighed and stood up. He needed to get back or there'd be another brawl, this time about where the tactical leader had gone too. Gods, I hate having to be the only Lycan who understands tactics... still, if he didn't have the gift he'd just be a minor lycan.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:55 am
Lucia shrugged, and put her water back in her bag. "Fair enough." She swung down after him into the warehouse below.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:10 pm
He glanced down into the street, very glad that tonight was a new moon. None of his gift would show tonight, so he could easily mingle without any trouble. On any other night past the crecent moon, he'd have to avoid the crowds, which got very annoying. Satisfied that there were no hunters watching, he hopped over the building edge to a balcony about halfway down the building, then into the street itself. Dusting himself off, he began the long walk back to his home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:19 am
He looked about and saw movement in the shadows, most of the wolfen-kind had recently left. He didnt think mny of the few left would pick a fight. It was sad really how most hunters thought.

"They're just people here, poor unfortunate people. Lets get outta here. I could use some where to take a break we'll find a pub er sumthin."

He whirled his wip and it fell loose, his pack falling with it. he coiled his weapon and slung the pack over his shoulder.

He turned scratching his head"... of course thats only if you want to."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:34 am
Akiera stopped, thinking he'd heard a noise off to his left. hunters? He edged around the corner, peering for any sign of a threat. There was... nothing. the street was empty. with a sigh of releif, he backed down the street he had been on, sweating a little. Gods, that scared me... Feeling more confident, he ducked into a warehouse... And nearly ran into Lucia. He stumbled past, barely avoiding her, and fell on his rear on the wood of the floor. "Oww..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:40 am
It all happened instantaneously the wolf walked right into his newfound freind and fell. At that point he had drawn from his coat two throwing knives.

Seeing the hilarity of the situation he sheethed his weapons and went over to see the wolfen.

He didnt have a very offensive demeanor about him so everything seemed okay.

He offered him his hand, "I hope your not about to cause some trouble there stranger."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:01 pm
Akiera Looked up and with a slight grin shook his head. "Nah. Just passing by and realized I was gonna knock over your pretty friend." he graciously took the hand and pulled himself up. "By the way... by your look you know what I am. How? It's the new moon, and I look fully human. Care to inform me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:39 pm
((sorry i haven't been on.... the week before Christmas I went off to my aunt's house))

Kat, who had transformed back into a human, leaned against a crate in one of the shadowed corners of the warehouse. So... these must be the hunters then... she thought to herself. She stepped out from her corner so she was visible again. she did not speak, but her amber eyes stared at the new strangers. A silent laugh played in her head. They won't last long...  

jinxercat2006

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:45 pm
The new-guy looked pretty simple, maybe a bit classier than some folks, but no high-fangled government official...

He didnt altogether trust him, but he trusted he wasnt about to be stormed by tac guys at this one's signal.

"Well, Im a bit of a renegade. Lotsa government training little governemnt respect. Theres a few signs. First you compse yourself barbarically, no offense, but your body is indicative of your situation... sort of animalistic. That and you dont look like you've been through too many hard times, and yet your body mass to muscle ratio is pretty high. And again no offense, but i can smell the difference."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:54 pm
wow... this guys pretty good. Akiera raised an eyebrow. "Barbaric? Maybe, but that has nothing to do with the disease. I have not had an easy life, and am not used to the city." he shrugged. "So not barbaric, just wild." He smiled. "But on everything else, nice job." he closed his eyes. "Though... my situation is different than any other victim."  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 pm
"Misfortune is indeed a burden many like yourself bear.... though may i ask how you seperate yourself from your fellows? I do hope it isnt an issue of hatred... i dont take kindly to such opinions."

He seemed light hearted for the most part, but the last sentence he waid had been serious, and as such he afforded it a serious tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:05 pm
The hatred question startled a laugh from Akiera's mouth. "No, no. Not hatred. An actual issue, not a desire." he chuckled. "Though I can see why you would ask that question. But no, it's not hatred." His smile faded. "No... Not hatred. though sometimes I wish it was. You see... Most lycantropy victims recieve it through sharing blood or blood related activities, so they receive the disease in full. You know that, correct?"  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:07 pm
"I assumed tyhat the case for all of such victims.... "

He was curious as to the end of this man's path of words....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff