Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Teen Pregnancy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it morally justifiable now a days?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Nikura Uchiha
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I will.
Una muy bonita nina. Tiene pelo morron, y ojos azules.

damn why not blonde hair blue eyes eh?

Because even though I love my boyfriend who is blue eyed and rubio, brown is dominant over blonde, and I have dark brown hair. Besides, I don't like blonde hair much on girls. It's over-rated.

Yeah, having Scandinavian roots is totally over-rated these days.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:23 pm

No, no, that's not what I meant. I suppose I said that wrong. I personally favor brown, (naturally) black, and red hair over blonde. It seems most girls that I encounter have been wanting to dye their hair blonde, or are envious with girls that have naturally blonde hair. I just don't see the point, that's all.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:35 pm
ew red, i'd rather be dead than read on the head  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:21 pm
red? maybe not so much but natural black or brown yes 'am ^_^  

Nikki the Juggalette

XOXNekoNanaXOX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 pm
0_Salt_InThe_Wound_0
Teenage pregnancy is just a plain no-no.
Unfortunately, its rampant in my family, so I know what I'm talking about.
My mom had me when she was 15. She left school with no qualifications and no life experience, having only dated one guy, and she lacked any common sense. She didn't even know what contraception was. She went on to have my brothers. And who looked after them while she went back to college? Why me of course. Getting pregnant as a teenager, not to be drastic, but it would ruin your life, as for the child, well I'm a mistake and I'm only too aware of it, and I'm also the second parent. It gives a mixed up relationship, because of the slight age difference.
And eep, my 18 year old cousin is pregnant, meaning I'm the last of about twelve girls in my family (cousins and whatnot) not pregnant...there's hope for me though!

You arent a mistake, you are a champion! You won a race, there are no things such as mistake or accidental when it comes to pregnancy, everyone should be able to know it takes one sperm and one egg to start a life.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:43 pm
there is such a thing as an accidental  

The Dadalorian
Crew

XOXNekoNanaXOX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:07 pm

I'm going to say this, I respect everyone's opinion. Each one of you have grown up and seen things, from your enviroment to friends to family. Going through pregnancy is the start of anticipation really, you don't know what to do or what will happen.

And every moment is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get. The child, could be more than one or it could be an infant without an arm or leg, or with a lot of health issues.

Us girls, when it comes to these things, we get overhwlemed by them, we are sort of like waffles, while the boys are as if pancakes.
Stuff will get stuck in us and for guys, things will just come right off. Every guy is different, and every girl is different, sure there be similar interest and all, but it is anticipation and a choice.

Do you want to get an abortion, send the child to an orphanage, or raise it yourself?

Will you want to tell your parent or not?

Sometimes in cases, you never had intercourse, but you are pregnant. ((Remember it requires one sperm and one egg and one sperm lives up to 5 days))

If any of you object to that, ask your health teacher and if you don't have one, search up pre-ejectulation. (I hope that is ok for me to say, if not, I will just go and figure out a better, approiate word to suit it)

I have always been a teenager that had little kids hang out with. Little kids enjoy hanging with people and playing with toys, till they are teens and start going into their own part of life.

But it depends how they were raised, if you get pregnant and call your child a mistake or accident, sorry, but to me, you shouldn't blame the child for something your body did. (Creating life = one spern + one egg)

Condoms may help a bit, but they can not be effective. The sperm could get through it, there are possibilities of tiny holes that the human eye can't see.

I unlike others, I have an interest in teenage pregnancy. I do wish to become pregnant and have my own child, it may or may not happen. It isn't throwing a big part of my life away, it is adding to it.

Everyone, I'm a writer. I can try for an intern, or wait, get a high school diploma and have a child. Because all I know is that I will just need to raise the child, there are jobs out there that people go to college to get that allow people to work just because they have enough experience.
Good thing about after high school is, you can go to college even at age 26.

I'm planning on getting a creative writing degree, but may be also going to college later to get another job.
((I'm thinking chef =D))

Don't put your ways of right or wrong here, I'm different and so are you. you were raised one way and I was raised another. My mother lost her virginity at age 18, before she met my dad.
And mind you, it can be under an hour of pleasure, it can be 8 minutes, simple as that.

There is another thing I want to point out. Some people have no choice when they become pregnant, they could have been rape. My friend (wont say) has been raped, and she isn't pregnant. But there are people who have childrent hat were caused from rape.
In my opinion, if I were raped and than pregnant from it. I will see it as a way to start something new, get out of the old past and start with a new future.

Mind you all, next year I'm taking parenting classes in high school. I'm really looking forward to it, because I want more information. I'm not going to go out and get myself pregnant just as that, but nothing will change my interest. =D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:21 pm
I recieved a large headache from attempting to read your post.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:08 pm
TL;DR  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:26 am
Premarital sex = good. Would you buy a car without test driving it first?

However use TWO forms of birth control. And don't use Durex. You'll just have to trust me on this one.  

neysita

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:30 am
I do not like the adoption/orpahnage situation because I know quite a few people who are very screwed up from it. stare
It's tough but fun though I don't reccomend it to anyone young. sweatdrop
Please use condoms ppl because thats what its made for.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 am
AdrianaKitten
I do not like the adoption/orpahnage situation because I know quite a few people who are very screwed up from it. stare
It's tough but fun though I don't reccomend it to anyone young. sweatdrop
Please use condoms ppl because thats what its made for.

Condoms don't always work, neither does birth control. Condoms break as well smile  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:54 pm
neysita

However use TWO forms of birth control. And don't use Durex. You'll just have to trust me on this one.
that makes you sound really shallow  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:45 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
neysita

There's another word for that.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:53 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
neysita

There's another word for that.
HARLOT  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games