Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: xxx

What do you use luck for?:
-shuffles hooves-
"Luck.. okay...?
Well luck can be used for all sorts of things! SeeIf you needed to do something important.. Like an errend! Lucks always good to have on your side~"
-flicks tail and ponders-
You get what I mean.. right..?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
"Speed of course! Always need luck when running.
I mean if you didn't have luck you'd trip over a rock.. Or maybe hit a tree right?
Surely thwacking your head on a tree is quite.. Unpleasant?"

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?:
"Hopefully Luck will help me make friends with new people..
-ducks head-
Haven't had such a good time in that area.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Summer Raven
Participating Soquili: Epesi
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you use luck for?: "I use luck for everything in life, I use it to help me grow as a mare...as a sort of teaching tool. Without luck then nothing would happen the way you want it too, because luck is what provides happiness. If someone was unlucky, then most likely they're miserable. I also use luck to help me find my siblings, or really...anyone in my family. I hope and pray that something good will happen....and it happens."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Definitely courage. You can either be born with courage, or grow into it...either way, everyone else considers you lucky. It's not something that everyone has, and those who have it don't just HAVE it. I think that luck and courage definitely go hand and hand over anything else."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: "Luck will hopefully be on my side, and I will be able to find the stallion I'm supposed to spend the rest of forever with. <3"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Sujieko

What do you use luck for?: "Luck? Ummm...well, I can use luck for a lot of things. Like not having the misfortune to fly into a tornado or something like that...No, that wouldn't be right. I guess that I use luck for life in general, don't you think? Luck just makes life more enjoyable with the periods of ummm...how do you say it, coincidence? I use luck for happiness."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "I would say luck. After all luck uses luck, doesn't it? If it could be said like that of course. What can luck use aside from luck? Quite a strange question to be asked if I might say so myself."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: "I think, no, more like hope that luck will help me live through this new year, help me get through all the obstacles in front of me, solve the problems ahead of me and let me find happiness. That would be nice...if that was possible."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Inola (Saint of Revenge)
Participating Soquili: Ayita
Link to Teepee:Inola's teepee

What do you use luck for?:Well, I really only use my luck to avoid trouble. I'm constantly off exploring and getting into things I shouldn't be. So I like a little extra luck now and then to keep everything I do under the radar.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:I definitely think that my luck is used mostly for my intelligence because I may not be the smartest horse around, but I'm definitely courageous which tends to lead me into a bit of trouble every now and then. And if I do get into trouble, I like to use my luck with my intelligence to try and get myself out of trouble.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: I'm definitely going to use it to try and out smart my brothers. I may be the youngest and the plainer of the three of us, but I'm definitely not the one that has to worry about mom and dad. They tend to listen to me more because I'm the baby.  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Xhevahire
Link to Teepee:
.X.

What do you use luck for?: I use luck, to, well, frankly avoid mistakes. Now, I do not mean mistakes like decisions, but more so ones that are more difficult to affect yourself. I am the type of Soquili who steps outside on a cloudy day, and it just so starts to rain at that moment. Conversely, when I am walking in the rain, it just happens to stop when I step into a dry cave. You could say I am more affected by bad luck... but it is still luck.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I believe Stamina uses Luck the most. This is because, if you are lucky then your Stamina lasts just as long as you really need it. It is when you are very unlucky when your Stamina runs out just when you need it the most (like running away from skinwalkers - not that I have met one).

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: I have not had the best of luck this past year. I am hoping my Luck will turn around and I can use it more. Maybe I'll be able to find a lovely stallion, or see some of my nieces and nephews. Up to now, I have not been Lucky enough to engage in such activities.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EvilMadness666
Participating Soquili: Flik
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use luck for?: Finding helping hand in difficult situations. Or doing something you are not good at better than usual.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Courage uses luck the most. As for why. When you score good at something that you're not good at you find a little hope that you still could be better at it so you're courage grows little by little.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: It will keep me out of troubles and hopefully away from danger.  

Agneza

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm
QUESTIONS FOR JANUARY ARE NOW CLOSED

Stats will be updated sometime soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 pm
QUESTIONS FOR FEBRUARY ARE NOW OPEN!

Bonus stats for January have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: evil pirate duck
Participating Soquili: Aiofe
Link to Teepee: Hurr

What do you use speed for?:

The kalona mare raised an eyebrow. "Speed?" she repeated, sounding almost amazed that she was being asked. With a soft scoff, she continued. "Why, hunting, of course. After all, I need to be as fast as my prey to make sure I don't go hungry." Her lips turn into a cold, calculating smile. "And those Wind Soquili can be quite the speedy things, you know."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Stamina, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:

Aiofe tilted her head from side to side, considering. "Stamina, I'd think. Speaking strictly from the point of anyone on the receiving end of an attack, one must be able to flee, quickly, and be able to hold that fora good amount of time. Of course, when your attacker is faster than you, you're pretty much screwed," she finished with a shrug.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great gray beast of February"?:

She gave a small hiss in response. "We've gone over this. I get hungry, and the herds are depleted in the winter. I need to be able execute a kill as quickly and as quietly as possible, assuring my survival until the next time a meal presents itself."

Valentine's Day Bonus Question!
For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love?

Aiofe stared, perplexed. "Love?" she asked, tilting her head and seemingly unable to comprehend. Hesitantly, she said, "Well, I suppose that speed can be used in a subjective manner here. Not so much in the physical category, but more so... how do I put it." She drew off, thinking. Then she nodded and continued. "You have to know when the stallion is capable of receiving the emotions and returning it. You also have to be able to force a confession on him before anyone else does. Thus, you need to be speedy in your approach." She then nodded in a matter-of-fact sort of way.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Starlet
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use speed for?: Running around, and playing~

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Well they all have their pros and cons, but I have to say courage and intelligence work best. A quick thinker, and learner. And then the ability to just react, and be courageous, rather then sitting back and having to think about the action.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Well.... It'll let me out run if I am being pursued. And running lets me keep warm!

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love? Well.... Speed will let me run head strong after my love ^__^

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Claude
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690413

What do you use speed for?: to race to the rescue of anyone in need of a knight

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Courage, becasue speed is nothing unless you have the courage to run headlong into whatever is needed of you.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: O.o... why am I out running a month?
And why does a month have a grey beast!
ENOUGH TALK, LET'S FIGHT!
>D

If they're in trouble, then I must have the flight of a eagle to rescue them in time to save them from the terrible talons of whatever is ailing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Logue
Participating Soquili: Nakanadi

What do you use speed for?: The little mare smiled absently, her mind recalling all the times speed had failed her when she needed it.

"Well," she began, clicking her tongue. "Speed is used for all sorts of things. Running, playing, catching things... I've never been a very fast mare, myself. I'm still working on that."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: "Speed is the obvious answer," she mused, smiling a bit. "I suppose speed works best with courage, if anything else. While you may have the courage to charge forth and save someone, you won't have any luck unless you're fast enough to get there."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Nakanadi blinked.

"I... don't know what you mean. I've never heard of this "great grey beast," she muttered, brow drawing down into a faint frown. "Is there something I should know?"

She laughed softly, shaking her head.

"I suppose it would help me catch a man," she said, smiling widely. "However... that's not what I'm aiming for at the moment. The faster I can see the world, the better. If love finds me along the way, then so be it. It doesn't work when you're rushing, now does it?"

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: Neria

What do you use speed for?:
To run away from evil doers! Or for my epic journeys to find my one and only true love..! *dreamy sigh* my prince.. *chuckles*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:
Courage! Like knights! They need courage to chase away evil and they need speed to keep up with them teehee! Isn't it glorious how it turns out that way?

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?:To keep up with all that needs to be done! I am ready! No beast shall get me, my Daddy wont allow it.

Oooh to run happily in the fields together and share an everlasting moment! *squee's*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~!

What do you use speed for?: "Well, I believe speed is used for many things. I, for one, use the speed of my run and my wits to escape unlikely situations while exploring!" Taigi grins, shuffling his hooves with the sudden urge to run.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Taigi appears to be in deep thought for a moment before replying, "nearly all of those support speed, but I suppose it would be strength that is needed for the skill. Whether it be physical or mental speed, an according strength would help you well. If physical, the strength of your muscles will leave more hoofprints in the dirt behind you over a certain period of time versus those of a weak body. If mental, the ability to fortify your emotions will give way to thinking clearly."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: "The great grey beast, eh?" Taigi chuckles, "I suppose any month is alike for me, yet February is usually when the snow begins to melt and everything turns to muck and dirt. Speed could help me by carrying me through this displeasing dirt faster in my travels, as it should my traveling companion..." He trails off, a distant expression consuming his features.

"My love...?" Taigi's eyes widen for a fraction of a moment, "well, it would help me protect her at any cost. I would run any length to protect the one I love, and only hope that my legs can carry me fast enough to any peril from which she can possibly suffer." He clears his throat, a sheepish smile appearing on his face, "but at this point in time, though I don't have a lover, so to say, I will hope to protect my traveling mate, Nevara."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Temperance
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use speed for?: "I've in the forest, so sometimes I run away from bears and things before they see me... Luckily, I usually notice them before they notice me!" She laughed, a happy, musical sound. "Or I can run away from my two-legger... you should see her when's she's cranky."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: "Intelligence," Teppy said automatically. "It's one thing to run away from something, but nobody can run forever. You should be able to think of a plan to get away, right?"

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: "What do you mean, beast?" Teppy grinned, and shook her head. "You can't run away from a season. That's just silly."

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love? For a moment Teppy's eyes shone mischievously. "You can always run after your object of affection! Or you can run away from someone who thinks they're your object of affection..." She finished with a bout of giggles.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff