PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:52 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He growled. "Sorry for tackling you Touya..."
"Demon style." Kali sighed closing her eyes Touya turned his head to where it cracked and he smiled "she wants us to yell at each other until he cant yell anymore. Thats "demon style."

"That'll be easy. How about I just snap your head off?!" he said punching him in the face and walking off.
"Kale now wait a minut I only want you two to use verbal abuse!" But Kali couldnt finish, Touya placed his hand up to his mouth and made a whistling sound, hundres of little ice sickles hit Kale in the back, "No problem! How about right here?! Or are you to chiken to fight for your love!?"

This made him snap. He roared, his eyes turning a horrible bloody red, and the ice on his back melted, his spritual energy growing to a tremedous amount. "I WOULD NEVER BACK AWAY FROM A FIGHT!" he roared.

"good because niehter do I!" Touya roared back as he formed the ice sword on his arm Kali's eyes flashed golden, "What did I tell you two!?"

Kale looked at Kali, then calmed. "No...I'm not going to upset Kali.." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"That'll be easy. How about I just snap your head off?!" he said punching him in the face and walking off.
"Kale now wait a minut I only want you two to use verbal abuse!" But Kali couldnt finish, Touya placed his hand up to his mouth and made a whistling sound, hundres of little ice sickles hit Kale in the back, "No problem! How about right here?! Or are you to chiken to fight for your love!?"

This made him snap. He roared, his eyes turning a horrible bloody red, and the ice on his back melted, his spritual energy growing to a tremedous amount. "I WOULD NEVER BACK AWAY FROM A FIGHT!" he roared.

"good because niehter do I!" Touya roared back as he formed the ice sword on his arm Kali's eyes flashed golden, "What did I tell you two!?"

Kale looked at Kali, then calmed. "No...I'm not going to upset Kali.." he murmured.
"she's past upset, she furious we started fighting."Kali took in several deep breaths, "What I meant was for you two to burn each other, VERBALY, until you two found somethign you could laugh at!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:00 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"she's past upset, she furious we started fighting."Kali took in several deep breaths, "What I meant was for you two to burn each other, VERBALY, until you two found somethign you could laugh at!"

"No thanks Kali..." he murmured again looking down. "I'm fine now...." he felt ashamed and depressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No thanks Kali..." he murmured again looking down. "I'm fine now...." he felt ashamed and depressed.
Touya hung his head and agreed, "Yea me too...Kale you can sleep by her...I'm not Kurama so I cant really say I have any authorty over her so..." He stuck out his hand for a handsshakeKali let her shoulders drop, something was off  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya hung his head and agreed, "Yea me too...Kale you can sleep by her...I'm not Kurama so I cant really say I have any authorty over her so..." He stuck out his hand for a handsshakeKali let her shoulders drop, something was off

He refused. "No thanks..." he went into the tent, and sat on the tent floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:26 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali followed him inside Touya motioned for Saiyuri to come outside, "Kale? is somethign wrong? Are you alright?" Kali asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali followed him inside Touya motioned for Saiyuri to come outside, "Kale? is somethign wrong? Are you alright?" Kali asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder

Tears fell down his cheeks. "Something wrong with me...I've never been so violent..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Tears fell down his cheeks. "Something wrong with me...I've never been so violent..."
Kali pulle dhim gently into a hug and wiped away his tears, "Its alright..." She stroked his hair gently  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:38 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali pulle dhim gently into a hug and wiped away his tears, "Its alright..." She stroked his hair gently

He closed his eyes, resting his head on her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:44 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali sung in a low voice, soft so it would ring out throught the tent just loud enought for Touya and Saiyuri to hear "Who made up all the rules
We follow them like fools
Believe them to be true
Don't care to think them through

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
And how can they possibly
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali sung in a low voice, soft so it would ring out throught the tent just loud enought for Touya and Saiyuri to hear "Who made up all the rules
Believe them to be true

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

He fell asleep soon after she finished, his head on her chest, but not before murmuring. "I'm sorry, for acting like that...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:12 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Believe them to be true

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

He fell asleep soon after she finished, his head on her chest, but not before murmuring. "I'm sorry, for acting like that...."

"Me too." she whispered and laid him down, lying beside him falling asleep.Touya heard and walked into the tent lightly, covering them both with a blankcet  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:50 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Believe them to be true

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

"Me too." she whispered and laid him down, lying beside him falling asleep.Touya heard and walked into the tent lightly, covering them both with a blankcet

Kale moved a bit, and held Kali in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:07 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
Believe them to be true

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

Kali turned as well so he coudl hold her easier and fell into a deep sleep  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
Believe them to be true

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
And where are they
Know all this
Who are they
And where are they
Know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

Who are they
And where are they
And how do they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
That ignorance is bliss

And who are they
And where are they
And how can they
Know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this"

Kali turned as well so he coudl hold her easier and fell into a deep sleep

Kale woke a bit later, close to 2:00 in the morning. He let go of Kali gently, and sat up. Walking outside, he sat down near the water.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff