yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:40 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Perhaps I should just go into Hiei mode.." he joked to himself, as he watched Kali.
"She would go 'emo' if you did, she misses him too." The boy with Touya joked as she rushed over,

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
She nodded toward him and smiled, Touya spoke up, "Heading to Demon world now?" Kali rolled her eyes and nodded,
"Bet on it."

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to stop by the bakery for some bread, okay?" he asked them.
They all nodded and left him.

Kieko was still working the counter when he entered ,"Hello Kale."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:11 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Perhaps I should just go into Hiei mode.." he joked to himself, as he watched Kali.
"She would go 'emo' if you did, she misses him too." The boy with Touya joked as she rushed over,

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
She nodded toward him and smiled, Touya spoke up, "Heading to Demon world now?" Kali rolled her eyes and nodded,
"Bet on it."

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to stop by the bakery for some bread, okay?" he asked them.

"Hello Keiko...How much is it for some bread..." he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:34 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
"Bet on it."

"5 rio please, so whats up? you seem kinda down..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:47 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
"Bet on it."

"I'm heading to demon world with Jin, Touya and Kali....Searching for Kurama.."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:52 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"if you see Yusuke....will you give him this?" She handed him a small necklace, "he gave it to me as a kid...I hope you find them. BE safe alright?" She smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:02 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"if you see Yusuke....will you give him this?" She handed him a small necklace, "he gave it to me as a kid...I hope you find them. BE safe alright?" She smiled

He looked down at the necklace, then placed it in the zipper pocket of his jacket. "I'll give it to him. And I'll be fine, thanks Keiko." he said, then went outside, and looked around. "Where they go?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:18 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked down at the necklace, then placed it in the zipper pocket of his jacket. "I'll give it to him. And I'll be fine, thanks Keiko." he said, then went outside, and looked around. "Where they go?"
Yumi appeared behind him, "They're waiting on you you slow child." Kali appeared around a corner, "C'mon Kale we're ready to go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:51 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yumi appeared behind him, "They're waiting on you you slow child." Kali appeared around a corner, "C'mon Kale we're ready to go!"

"Yes, I'm coming Kali!" he said and ran over.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She smiled and took his hand as Yumi followed him, "SO Yumi, why has my brother been hiding?" She asked not looking at him, but at Kale  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:29 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She smiled and took his hand as Yumi followed him, "SO Yumi, why has my brother been hiding?" She asked not looking at him, but at Kale

He smiled as he walked, feeling Yusuke's necklace move in his pocket. He was determined on finding Yusuke. "Yeah, why?" he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:42 am
Kaden walked down the rain soaked streets, his long silver hair plastered to his pale face. His light blue eyes scanned the street, falling from shop window, to door way, to alley. Need... job..., he thought to himself as he watched the windows go by, all of them already applied for and declined him.

(( open to any who wish to join ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:19 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled as he walked, feeling Yusuke's necklace move in his pocket. He was determined on finding Yusuke. "Yeah, why?" he asked.
Yumi shook his head as many youing girl stared at him, "Well, Kourone is comign back." KAli stopped dead in her track, "Repeate dthat last sentance..." She whispered, "The devil man....he's coming back....after your brother."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yumi shook his head as many youing girl stared at him, "Well, Kourone is comign back." KAli stopped dead in her track, "Repeate dthat last sentance..." She whispered, "The devil man....he's coming back....after your brother."

"Kali...You okay?" he asked as he stopped and turned to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:24 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I dont know..." She crossed her arms and stared at the ground, "I have to find Nii-san quick..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:13 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I dont know..." She crossed her arms and stared at the ground, "I have to find Nii-san quick..."

He seemed confused. "Nii-san?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces