Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

eightofswords

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:54 am
Mandy stood (with her yellow tabby and owl in hand) awestruck outside the train for a moment looking at the beautiful castle...then she saw the crazy looking horses which distracted her.

she started to walk over to one, but hearing the first years being called in the other direction, shrugged and jogged over to the little boats.

they were all sitting nice and calm...except one which was rocking violently.

~guess the partys this way!~

she walked up to the boat and seeing a bunch of people in there, tohught she should maybe grab a different one...but this one looked like the fun people were in it!

*to Ari* "hiya! is there any room for me in there? i wont bounce!...much"

edit: forgot my color! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:35 am
Meady's eyes glided to gaze at the other Slytherins who had come to join her on the boat. She pursed her lips when the girl started talking about how eager she was for Hogwarts. "Really? I wonder, do you think anybody is perfectly calm about going to Hogwarts?"  

LilMeady

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 pm
"Thanks, Princess." Lyra grabs hold of Princess's hand to steady herself, then sits down. "I nearly tipped us all into the water then" sweatdrop

"Mandy, of course there's room. I'll move over a bit." Lyra slowly moves to one side to make room for Mandy, while trying to avoid tipping the boat over.

"I'm glad we only have to ride in the boats this year. I love boats and I don't get sick or anything, but they're not the greatest thing when your balance is as bad as mine is." *smiles shyly*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:58 pm
Ari notices that the boat is getting a bit crowded, so she stows her kitten back into it's carrier box. "I'm so excited! Is anyone else excited? This is exciting!" Ari says eagerly. "Now we're all here, right?"  

Music -Misfit-

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 pm
"Yes. I think so."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:09 pm
"You are most welcom Lyra, I don't think you would have tipped us into the water though, you just needed a firm and steady balance getting into the boat. Sometimes it is hard when the water is a wee bit choppy like tonight."

Princess follows Lyra and cautiously steps slowly into the boat. She notices some room beside Ari and steps over to sit next to her.

"I am very excited Ari!! I do believe we are all here, there might be some stragglers but not too many. I hope I get all the classes I want this term." Princess smiles sweetly. She notices a new person sitting in front of her and asks 'Ari' "who is sitting beside Lyra." Princess a little impatient in waiting for Ari's response lightly taps 'Mandy' on the shoulder and states: "Hi, my name is Princess, and this is my owl Nickademous." Princess proudly holds up her owl's cage to show the new person in the boat. "If I may inquire, what is your name?"

GeorgesPrincess

eightofswords

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:49 pm
mandy grins and sits next to lyra,

"whatsup everyone? im Mandy, and this sneaky thing is hachi"

she held up her orange tabby, which mewed a hello.

"im way excited to be here. i just found out that magic was real! my parents said they were hiding from some guy named moldie, but now that hes gone i can come to a MAGIC SCHOOL! thats all the way in ENGLAND!

i thought they were crazy for a second, but then my mom randomly turned my hair pink to prove it to me. she wouldnt change it back until i learned how to do it! so its the only spell i know! ...although she wouldnt let me change it myself yet. she said im not supposed to until im in school.

ohh! and she gave me a STICK!"
*whips out her wand*

"im excited to learn how to use it!" ^^~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:24 pm
"Hey, Mandy!" Ari greets the fellow Ravenclaw. "I'm muggle born myself. My mum was a bit bewildered, but she said she's seen weirder things in life! What type's your wand? Mine's willow, 11 inches, with a unicorn hair core." Ari says, whipping out her wand as well.  

Music -Misfit-

eightofswords

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 pm
mines 7 inches, rosewood and veela hair! ...noones told me what a veela is, but im sure ill find out in a book when i find the library!

and muggles are none magic born people, right?
someone in the robe store called me a muggle mudblood and my mom slapped him and said we were purebloods.
i dont see why it matters tho.
were all awsome witchy people!"

*flings arms around ari, accsidentally rocking the boat a bit*

"we should all be friends! don'cha think?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:15 pm
"Yep, muggle's are non-magical. And we're all friends!" Ari says happily, standing up in excitement. She then quickly sat down as the boat began to shake. "Sorry. I keep forgetting. sweatdrop "  

Music -Misfit-

eightofswords

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:08 pm
mandy smiled an pet her cat.

"i wouldnt mind going for a swim, exept its bloody freazing! and i heard theres a kracken in the water here! O.O but i donno if its true. i havnt had the chance to read the hogwarts history yet."

~thinks to herself: hmm... ive been in this country for only two weeks, and im already picking up on there slang! cool! ^_^ ~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:18 pm
As the last student climbed off and headed towards the carriages, the Express chugged loudly and headed back to King's Cross

UNTIL NEXT TIME (Returning)

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:09 pm
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:16 pm
End of term approaching!  

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 pm
toot toot  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games