Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minuettes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:52 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Evu
Hello.
My name is Amanda. I'm fourteen years old, birthday is September second. I've loved Panic! ever since I heard "Camisado" over the radio. Once I heard them, I was instantly in love. But I was too sure that it would become one of my obsessions until my friends told me more about them. I've stuck to Camisado, making it my favorite song still to this day. I love all of the members in the band, since each of them have amazing talent. I'm glad to have finally found a really good guild that's about Panic! At The Disco. Eh, my other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Madina Lake. :3 heart

My friend iEmo Crayonz may be interested in this guild by the way. She likes Panic! At The Disco too. c:
Camisado was on the radio? Weirddd. I've never heard any Panic! song on the radio before except IWSNT... but I thought usually only singles got played on the radio... and Camisado wasn't released as a single. Cool though.

Welcome to the guild! heart

Really? It was on in the morning too, before school. I'm not sure which station though.
And thank you!
I love your avatar by the way. x3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
How did you figure that out? xd
What, you don't know how far Panic! is from your house? Psh what kind of fan are you? domokun

Just kidddddddding heart

Well at one point I wanted to know, so I looked on a map and measured a straight line from Las Vegas to Bruges and then was gonna use the scale on the map to figure out how far it was. But I suck at stuff like that. So I searched google for "distance calculator" and then you could just fill in any two places in the world and it told you how far away they were xp domokun Here's the site.

Seriously, the internet knows all.

Woowww. Cool.
My town is 1603.84 miles from Las Vegas. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Evu
Hello.
My name is Amanda. I'm fourteen years old, birthday is September second. I've loved Panic! ever since I heard "Camisado" over the radio. Once I heard them, I was instantly in love. But I was too sure that it would become one of my obsessions until my friends told me more about them. I've stuck to Camisado, making it my favorite song still to this day. I love all of the members in the band, since each of them have amazing talent. I'm glad to have finally found a really good guild that's about Panic! At The Disco. Eh, my other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Madina Lake. :3 heart

My friend iEmo Crayonz may be interested in this guild by the way. She likes Panic! At The Disco too. c:

"Camisado" is my favorite song too. 4laugh <3 But, whoaaa, I've never heard of it being on the radio. O.o Interesting. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. I'll definitely invite your friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
How did you figure that out? xd
What, you don't know how far Panic! is from your house? Psh what kind of fan are you? domokun

Just kidddddddding heart

Well at one point I wanted to know, so I looked on a map and measured a straight line from Las Vegas to Bruges and then was gonna use the scale on the map to figure out how far it was. But I suck at stuff like that. So I searched google for "distance calculator" and then you could just fill in any two places in the world and it told you how far away they were xp domokun Here's the site.

Seriously, the internet knows all.

scream The site thinks the city I live in doesn't exist! domokun

GoodbyeLights

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:55 pm
gonk Maybe you're just a figment of your own imagination? xd

Kidding. Mine did that to me, too. But you have to look in the drop down scrolly box thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 pm
I live 8 hours and 7 minutes and 529.03 miles away from them.  

xXblackXmagicXx

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:47 pm
Evu
Hello.

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:47 pm
xXblackXmagicXx

Hey! Your close to me then! rofl
Sorta. Well its pretty close ccc:

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:49 am
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx

Wait, what? Don't you live in Vegas?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:02 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx

Wait, what? Don't you live in Vegas?

Yeah. I do. XD. She lives only a few hours away from where I live which is Las Vegas. rofl

Panda Cheval

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:11 pm
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx

I'm closer! scream I live half the time away from Vegas than BlackXMagic does. surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Psh. emo I live in New Jersey...

Minuettes

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 pm
punkguitar65
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx

I'm closer! scream I live half the time away from Vegas than BlackXMagic does. surprised

Not my fault I live in California. I must move to Las Vegas. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:45 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
punkguitar65
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx

Not my fault I live in California. I must move to Las Vegas. mad

You probably live in the northern part ;]

GoodbyeLights

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Yep. 3nodding  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers