Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed, and lied down. "I love you..." he mumbled, closing his eyes a bit
Kali laid her head on his chest, and sighed, "You can not really love me, love takes time. YOu merely have a school boy crush..." She laughed and wrapped on arm around his waist, kissing his cheek

He kissed her lips. "Would you believe if I said we've met before?.." he said, his lips barely touching hers.
Her heart was beatign in her chest as his lips brushed hers as he talked, "We did?"

"We have. We were friends. But one day, you just forgot me..." he said, pressing his lips a bit more, but not kissing her yet.
"I guess thats why I dont remember..." She smiles into his lips, "care to remind me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:31 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed, and lied down. "I love you..." he mumbled, closing his eyes a bit
Kali laid her head on his chest, and sighed, "You can not really love me, love takes time. YOu merely have a school boy crush..." She laughed and wrapped on arm around his waist, kissing his cheek

He kissed her lips. "Would you believe if I said we've met before?.." he said, his lips barely touching hers.
Her heart was beatign in her chest as his lips brushed hers as he talked, "We did?"

"We have. We were friends. But one day, you just forgot me..." he said, pressing his lips a bit more, but not kissing her yet.
"I guess thats why I dont remember..." She smiles into his lips, "care to remind me?"

"Maybe, if Koenma doesn't come knocking again..." he said, kissing her deeply.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:35 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No he wont, he's too mad at me. He thinks we should have struggled with that first fight. But I grew up on the streets and you've gotten into fights with Yusuke and Kuwabara. We're used to tough opponets..." She smiled and nuzzled closer to him feeling his warm skin against hers  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:41 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No he wont, he's too mad at me. He thinks we should have struggled with that first fight. But I grew up on the streets and you've gotten into fights with Yusuke and Kuwabara. We're used to tough opponets..." She smiled and nuzzled closer to him feeling his warm skin against hers

He held her close, his hands resting on her back, and one fell to her butt. He blushed lightly, hoping she wouldn't notice.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He held her close, his hands resting on her back, and one fell to her butt. He blushed lightly, hoping she wouldn't notice.
Kali didnt notice, she closed her eyes and tried to call back her memories.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:54 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Even though he didnt mean to, his hand squeezed her butt lightly. He turned bright red, trying to figure out what he was doing.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:29 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Even though he didnt mean to, his hand squeezed her butt lightly. He turned bright red, trying to figure out what he was doing.
Kali saw a little boy an cgirl playing in s stream, she smiled and blushed "I can feel that."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:40 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali saw a little boy an cgirl playing in s stream, she smiled and blushed "I can feel that."

He blushed madly, pulling back his hand. "S-Sorry..." he said.
He then put his hand to her head. They both went into his mind, and were standing near the stream, watching a child Kale and child Kali. "Kali! I'm going to get you!" the child Kale said grinning, chasing her, but slipping on a rock and falling.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:24 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He then put his hand to her head. They both went into his mind, and were standing near the stream, watching a child Kale and child Kali. "Kali! I'm going to get you!" the child Kale said grinning, chasing her, but slipping on a rock and falling.
"oh I remember!" KAli smiled as the child her rushed over and hlep the child Kane up, "You okay Kale?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:30 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"oh I remember!" KAli smiled as the child her rushed over and hlep the child Kane up, "You okay Kale?"

He smiled as the child Kale nodded. "I'm fine Kali...Hey Kali..." he said softly. "I going to promise to you....That I will protect you, and marry you someday!" he said beaming and grinning. Older Kane blushed lightly watching himself say this.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:34 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled as the child Kale nodded. "I'm fine Kali...Hey Kali..." he said softly. "I going to promise to you....That I will protect you, and marry you someday!" he said beaming and grinning. Older Kane blushed lightly watching himself say this.
Kali felt and watched herself blush, "Kale," The yong Kali started, "Your crazy! We're best friends! Why would we marry!? Besides boys are yucky...we'll your not yucky...your cool....." She blushed but she rememebred on the inside she made the same promise. SHe didnt mean to be so harsh, but they were ten years old for goodniss sake  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:38 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali felt and watched herself blush, "Kale," The yong Kali started, "Your crazy! We're best friends! Why would we marry!? Besides boys are yucky...we'll your not yucky...your cool....." She blushed but she rememebred on the inside she made the same promise. SHe didnt mean to be so harsh, but they were ten years old for goodniss sake

He splashed her. "I meant when we're older Kali!" he said laughing. Older Kale chuckled and looked at Older Kali.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:41 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He splashed her. "I meant when we're older Kali!" he said laughing. Older Kale chuckled and looked at Older Kali.
SHe smiled and looked down, "DO yo intened to keep that promise?" The Older Kali asked as the younger Kali leaned in and kisses the younger Kale on the lips for the first time  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:49 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

SHe smiled and looked down, "DO yo intened to keep that promise?" The Older Kali asked as the younger Kali leaned in and kisses the younger Kale on the lips for the first time

Older Kale nodded at the Kali. "I do." older Kale said to older Kali. Child Kale then kissed child Kali back blushing and grinned. Older Kale watched their younger selves.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Older Kale nodded at the Kali. "I do." older Kale said to older Kali. Child Kale then kissed child Kali back blushing and grinned. Older Kale watched their younger selves.
Older Kali leaned her shoulder on Older Kale's shoudler and sighed as she watched their younger selves play in the stream blushing and giggling  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff