Reply *Chamber of Archives*
Share the hatred Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 am
Affermitave action sometimes is taken to far. Colleges can play favorites. But it is illegal. Colleges want variety in students.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 am
I hate people who don't look through forums before making a thread...and then you end up with several threads all about the same things...how long does it take just to look before you post?!

And I hate not feeling like a belong anywhere....I hate everyone, cause no-one is like me.. evil  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 am
alright.
I work at CVS Pharmacy.
and theres always Price changes. and Sales.
and when someone has an old sale paper.
comes in.
and THROWS A FIT! because the price isn't the same as what it used to be.
Blames Me.. my Bosses and the whole CVS for the 25 cent RAISE in price..
25 CENTS!! OMFG ILL SHOOT THAT SUPTID FAT WOMAN!.
it was a quarter difference...
retail....is a hateful place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am
0mnipotence
alright.
I work at CVS Pharmacy.
and theres always Price changes. and Sales.
and when someone has an old sale paper.
comes in.
and THROWS A FIT! because the price isn't the same as what it used to be.
Blames Me.. my Bosses and the whole CVS for the 25 cent RAISE in price..
25 CENTS!! OMFG ILL SHOOT THAT SUPTID FAT WOMAN!.
it was a quarter difference...
retail....is a hateful place.

haha I hate it when customers take it out on the person who's serving them. If you work behind the counter then you have no control of prices or whether something is broke or not..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:42 am
uh i freakin hate when i am at work(i work at a bowling alley with a bar in it) and you get the gross drunk guys that come up to you and put there arm around you and try ti hit on you EWWWWWWW gonk gonk gonk gonk and i really hate my freakin foster mom, i am alwya gone, i share a room with two other girls(and i dont even get to use the bathroom) and i pretty much have to clean the WHOLE house and there are 7 ppl living in it, including a stupid freakin spoiled messy and nasty seven yr. old brat(i hate him to btw) ... uh and my freakin college teagher who insists on beng a jerk and not helping when someone askes... grrr...r..r.r.r.r.r.r.r scream scream scream scream scream scream scream ok well i should stop oe.......dont want to get in to big of a "rant" hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:48 am
woooowwwwww surprised eek  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izlin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:53 pm
lollol now thT I THINK about it i have sooo much more. grrr, stupid herdees workers  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 am
These people who are complaining that video games make people violent...
There was a big fuss about the latest Grand Theft Auto (which in the makers eyes is great publicity) because it was so violent and the age rating needs to be improved. But GTA has an 18 rating anyway..if kids are getting hold of it then the shops shouldn't sell it to them and the parents should watch what their kids are playing!! It's 18 for a reason!! Perfectly ordinary people above 18 do not get violent because of video games...if they do it's because they have the mentality for it anyway..they're from families that all have that mentality for violence..so it's nothing to do with the game. Otherwise you could just argue that it hypnotises players into going out and beating someone up.
Besides..if they need to improve video game ratings then what about movies?!!! Beowulf is a friggin 12!! 12??!!! It needs to be 18 with the amount of gore and violence in that!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:24 am
Shadow__Dweller
These people who are complaining that video games make people violent...
There was a big fuss about the latest Grand Theft Auto (which in the makers eyes is great publicity) because it was so violent and the age rating needs to be improved. But GTA has an 18 rating anyway..if kids are getting hold of it then the shops shouldn't sell it to them and the parents should watch what their kids are playing!! It's 18 for a reason!! Perfectly ordinary people above 18 do not get violent because of video games...if they do it's because they have the mentality for it anyway..they're from families that all have that mentality for violence..so it's nothing to do with the game. Otherwise you could just argue that it hypnotises players into going out and beating someone up.
Besides..if they need to improve video game ratings then what about movies?!!! Beowulf is a friggin 12!! 12??!!! It needs to be 18 with the amount of gore and violence in that!!
exactly! you go girl!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:06 am
cool  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:00 am
haha lol .. ok so i freaking cant stand the teachers that get paid to TEACH you but hen you ask for help they ignore you or say something that has no relevance to what you asked.. >.> grrrr  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:25 am
This whole underage drinking problem is annoying me now. the media is making such a big deal out of it and blaming it on the kids...but doesn't anyone realise it's because of the parents??! The parents don't have any control of their children if they can't keep them in the house rather than getting drunk on the streets at midnight. The kids see their parents getting drunk or going out to the pub so they do it too. It's the parents fault kids are the way they are today.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:08 am
yup ypu. proven fact kids learn to talk by what they hear. so they learn to act by what they see.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:54 am
Agreed.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 am
what about some parents don't care about what their
child(ren) does. like a friend friend mom. because she get angry over nothing. well my friend friend. she tries to say that my friends angey at her cause she sometimes say anything. her sometimes take stuff from both of us,and see get on my nerves complaining all the time. we try to ignore her but she has to fallow. stressed  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff