Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 pm
She smiled brilliantly, amazed.
"Tundra, come up here." she urged, not once taking my eyes off the lights. She did so quickly, using her claws and branches to climb up to tree until she was one branch over from Amaya.
Tundra watched the lights both skeptically and curiously.
"That's ... awesome!" she said, using some new language slang. (hehe) She laughed happily as the lights went off, contrasting the gorgious night sky.
"How do you conjur those lights and flames?" she asked, almost wandering aloud.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:13 am
Zach grew quickly bored of these happenings. He had no need to see Leon flirt with every woman they came across. If anything he was a descendant of Adonis....

Zach snickered at his own joke as he turned and began to stalk off. His quote fluttered in the wind hanging about his ankle, and the plain leather sheath stuck out from beneath it. The hilt of his sword howver, he rested a hand upon and kept close by his sword hand.

He had his suspicions about this girl, he had no desire to slay a soldier of forune, yet he also had no desire to relinquish what was rightfully his. Rightful by his blood, and the blood he had spilled.

Then the better of his sides got to him, and he turned and drew his impressive new blade. the span of its blade seemed to radiate, and extinguish the night. The ruby was placed keenly along his wrist, and it shone with the sword's lust. Such an instrument of death had no place in a casing of glass... it belonged in the hands of a crusader.

... of the last crusader.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:39 am
Amaya did not fail to spot the twisting and turning of a sword. That snapped her out of her 'magical' moment.
Ahh, so my burgler is here. Through the corner of her eye she signaled something to Tundra who immiediatly understood. Sprint. I signaled, worried Tundra might not make it.
But she obeyed without a seconds hesitation. She crept behind the boy, now loosly holding on to the cruesadors sword. Amaya also clutched the hilt of her golden sword tighter.
Tundra howeled in delight, trotting up to the man happily, tongue out, and tail wagging. But in a few seconds she had snatched the swords hilt and took it from the mans hand, faster than the blink of your eye, and had run backwords with it in to the forest. Tundra ran, aware the man would follow her soon, but took the time Amaya would hopefully give her to hide the stolen sword and then run in a differant direction, away from any coming commotion. Tundra also didn't fail to notice the sword was relativly light and easy to handle, it helped her escape with it quicker. The swords whereabouts were only between Amaya and Tundra.
Amaya did a salute to the man who she still didn't know the name of, and said, "Well, you've been awfully sweet, but I must attend to some ... business."
She flipped off the branch and down to the man. All this had eslapsed in less than 6 seconds. My record time. she grinned, thinking about it. But she didn't let her gaurd down. In crouching position now she looked up at her burgler.
"Well, you don't look so tough," she commented, disapointed. That wasn't completely true, he looked very fit, but she was actually just trying to get on his nerves. "It's not a very good idea to steal." she concluded, an all knowing look on her face. She was blocking him from going anywhere until she got herself some answers. She lifted her own golden sword, ready to strike at a moments notice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Scarlett stopped in front of her medium sized cabin. She unlocked the door and let herself in. "I have some extra guest rooms upstairs, you guys can go look at them right now if you want." She said as she put down the bags of groceries and put an pink apron on.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:35 am
He sighed... and then began to laugh... The pope had promised him god's protection, and he'd agreed just so the church would fund his way around the world... but right there. Some lightning backup or something would have come in very handy.

He stood for a minute and took off his cloak and his sword belt. Laying them across the branch of a nearby tree he turned to face the girl. He then proceded to implicate a bit of a warmup... he cracked what seemed like every joint in his body and then hopped up and down a few times.

Then he picked up a stick from the ground and held it ready. This girl had an impressive blade but it was nothing compared to the one she'd stolen from him... and he kept obscenely calm not thinking about it until this moment.

"You stole my sword. The theivery sanctioned by justice may have been wrong by your twisted logic, but i personally believe in my own virtues."

He threw the stick into the forest, and loosed a flock of birds up fron the trees around the girl. She didnt waver... she was strong, but then one hit her in the head... and that mmentary shift of eyesight was what he had been waiting for.

He rushed the girl and fixed a grip around the knuckle guard of her sword, as well as the the blade with his gloved hand it did not slice into his flesh just yet....

When the chaos ended he smiled and asked simply....

"Could i please have my sword back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:25 am
Ahh darn. she sighed to herself.
"No." she simply said. "You can not." she finished politly. She wasn't worried about him slicing her throat. He probably could, but she was betting he wouldn't. And if he tried to follow Tundra, he'd get lost. Amaya had told her to run un curcles, and to cover her trackes so the location of the sword was completely safe. Tundra would return with it on Amaya's call.
"I want to know the reason for your stealing the sword. And don't tell me it was sanctioned by justice and your following your morals. Yes, I understand that, but theiving is theiving. And even then, I'd like to know your actual reason." she paused, remmebering something, "Whats 'Infernum posteria' mean?" she asked, she had heard that saying before, but wasn't sure where. It had been engraved on something... Even though going out to look for this phrase in some other place would probably be pointless, it would be a challange to find it. Hopefully, it isn't near by.
But maybe, if luck was on her side, she would have her adventure. Life in New York was exasperatingly boring.
She used her foot to kick the blade of her sword so that it cut his hand, he loosened his grip, she twisted the gaurd and elbowed him in the stomach hard so she could turn out of his grasp with her sword. Now a few safe inches away she backed up and said, "Tell me that and you may have the sword back."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:41 am
He snickered.... "you had not the need to elbow me, merely ask for my biddance and i would have obliged. As for my sword. I stole it from a museum a place where it could easily be gawked at by the people who live in whats left of this city, and returned it to where it rightfully belongs. In the hands of a knight. I am the last crusader, i am not proud of the faith that follows me or the crusades that go with my name, yet that is what i am. That sword rightfully belongs to me."

He fixed her with a serious gaze... and laughed simply to himself.

"I have a question for you now young miss.... do you like your swrod?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:58 pm
Leon looked at the two laughing slightly before flying away as the ebony raven and landing on Zach's head "CAW!" he screched into the night  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:38 pm
"Ah well, I didn't want to take the risk of asking." she paused, "Well, your awfully full of yourself and the virtues you say you carry with you. Now let's see, if someone stole something of yours and claimed it as his own, you would be awfully upset. He would say it was rightfully his, and would be completely convinced of it in himself, you would get upset in trying to convince him it is not indeed his, and he would simply go on about how what he's stolen is only for the 'rightful and last crusader'. Of course he wouldn't listen to you. So you see, your efforts were futile, and it would have been faster for you to simply ignore his blabbing, and do what you seeked out to do in the first place." she finished, explaining as best she could. "You are completely convinced you are correct, and will no doubt, when I finish my explanation, will continue on about being the last crusador. But I honestly, don't care. Go on all you want, I'm going to get straight to the point."
"And, asking if I like my sword is completely irelevent to the problem at hand. Again, I ask, what does 'Infernum posteria' mean? I'll give you the sword for the correct answer, and you won't have to tell me why you really stole it in the first place." she held her voice steady and strong the whole time, though when he asked of her liking her sword, she clutched the grip a little tighter, just in case. If he tried anything, like getting away, or deciding to attack, she'd be ready. She didn't know this man at all, so it wouldn't be smart to be caught off gaurd.
She recognized the man from the tree branch as the ebony Raven now purched upon her criminls head. She averted his gaze and held the completely serious expression to the criminals. Right in to his eyes. She wasn't very interested in the ebony Raven right now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:51 am
He began to chuckle softly, more for Leon than the girl. Though his humour was wearing extremely thin. If the girl did not give way a little at her next reply he would have no other choice but to act drastically.

"Infernum Posteria is the name of the sword, it means hell's end in latin. It was etched on the sword's blade because it was an impressive blade, and impressive blades have names. The name was given it because it was to be used to fight in the crusades, to fight the heretical muslims. For it was believed by the church that the muslims were not in fact a test of god, but emmisaries of hell."

He was satisfied with his explanation, he beleieved it simple enough for a child to grasp....

"Now you will keep yopur word?"  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 am
"Well that sword does not seem so noble if it is bashing people, but then again, I suppose that is what swords do. Alright, I always keep my word." she took her two fingers and let out a high pitched whistle that always hurt her ears, and probably the people around hers.
About a minute later Tundra appeared through the thicket of tree's holding on to the 'crusadors' sword.
Amaya motioned with her head towards the theif and Tundra krept up to him grudgingly, the swords grip in his mouth. She was about to let it fall to the floor for the man to pick up but Amaya motioned for her to keep it in her mouth for him. She wanted to keep on his good side.
"Well, I have some research to do, don't be suprised if I come around again." she smiled, giving him a bow, and waiting for him to take the sword so Amaya and Tundra could take their leave. She was relaxed now that all this 'business' was over.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:53 am
"A just theif... your not so different from myself then are you young woman?"

Zach smiled menacingly he liked the idea that there was someone on the level with him. Even if it wa this rookie swordsman.

His smile faded, and he took the sword from the fax, and scratched it behind the ears a tad... "Thanks little freind.." He whispered softly so that oly he the fox and maybe Leon heard.

He sheathed his sword and waited for the girl's next move....

Today he would give her the right of first leave, she well deserved it. He hadnt had an adversary in a long time.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:19 pm
"I suppose not." she smiled, "Come on Tundra." Tundra licked his hand once as a friendly gesture and trotted back to Amaya's side.
"Good bye, I'm sure I'll see you all soon." she caught the ravens eye, "Adios amigo." she grinned to both of them, turning around to follow the path back to the museum.

Tundra led Amaya back to the museum by scent, and it was a quicker trip then she remembered. She stepped up the stairs and pulled open the front door. No alarm went off. She retraced her steps, tiptoeing around broken shards of glass until she reached the crusadors swords formal home. She searched high and low through the museum but found only two small descriptions of the sword, and 3 references to it, where barley any usable or valuable information was given. What kind of museum was this?

"Tundra ... ?" she called, Tundra had run off somewhere. She went on through the museum, calling Tundra's name. She heard her howling somewhere. As she got closer and closer to the howeling she was getting deeper and deeper in to the museum until she was standing in front of a door in the basement. She opened the door, following the howles, and was in an old library. There were no modern lights, just unlight lanterns. The only light that allowed her to see in to the ancient library, at the moment, was sunlight. Tundra had somehow gotten trapped in the room. Or maybe she had discovered this room and called Amaya to it.

She clapped her hands together happily. "Perfect. We should find out where I've seen that phrase before." she said and Tundra nodded in agreement. She took out an old fashioned lighter, (which was only for emergancies) and lit a candle to pass around the room to light other candles. Soon the room was flickering in candle light. There was also a desk with papers spread all around the wooden desk. Someone had been here recently.

"We beter get some information before the inhabitants of this library come back here. I'm suprised the door was open." Tundra shook her head. "It was locked?" She nodded. Amaya grinned a little, for an arctic fox, Tundra could be smarter than man.

"Then let's find out about the crusadors sword." she took out a little notebook she carried around and found a pen to take notes with. She tore books from their shelves and flipped through them looking over every other page rapidly, but carefully, until she came across some useful information. But she was finding old and ancient books. Some about magic, and some about History. She found herself reading everyone at a slower pace than she had hoped, to wrapped up in each books contents to read faster.

[[ whew, I'm in the modd to write :] She'll find some stuff about the sword a later, after everyones made more posts. To make this more like real time. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:50 pm
The ebony raven Leon had been flying silently behind her, his presence unknown to her, his beating wings making no sound, he transformed as quietly as he could, and ended up accidentally knocking a book from the shelves "A less than perfect entrance" he smiled at her, slightly begrudged that he couldn't have been silent as he had been while he was flying "So it seems you have found my library" he spoke to her before leaning against a bookshelf, careful not to knock another book over...  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 am
Zach had followed Leon, and now sat on a bench outside of the museum. He was growing steadily more and more board of the happenings, and he decided since no one was around he could pull some training excercises off.

He walked acrosse the street to where the forest began This is truly a chaotic place then he removed his coat and his veat, and his shoes and socks. as well as his sheath.

He stood wearing simple garb, tosswed his hat on the pie, and began to move through his sword forms carel;lessly soon he was lost in the imginary battle he fought...

((if you leave just snap me out of the reverie and take me along.....))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff