Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
PICHI PICHI QUIZ BUMP!EARN GOLD! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoYukai16

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:05 pm
15. LOVE SHOWER PITCH!!!!

... how about an encore xDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:59 am
1.What is your favorite Pichi Pichi song from the series? that's a really hard one whee Koi wa nan darou heart  

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:09 am
2.If you could create any Mermaid Princess,what would be the color of her pearl and name be? strawberry pink pearl, i suppose and Aikosu Ichigo heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:11 am
3.What is your favorite pearl color? pink... and alittle black (coz it matchs my eyes)  

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:17 am
4.If Aqua Regina stood before you,what would your reaction be? Oh, my gosh... i love your hair, can i touch it? heart
(i love playing with other peoples hair 4laugh )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:22 am
5.What type of water demon would you like to appear as? i'm not sure. but i know which water demon i would be, Yuri ^^  

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:24 am
6.What is a suitable boyfriend for a Mermaid Princess? kindness is always a plus, gives her space, uhm... lots of attention when she asks ^.^ or even if she doesn't and of course, a Prince ^.~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:29 am
7.Based on your expectations from the series...do you think there are any "Mermans?" xd in the series, it's highly unlikely but i haven't seen all the pure eps yet, so i'll stay undecided.  

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:31 am
8.Which ocean would you like to live in as a mermaid and why? north pasific. i want to see the coral spirits 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:33 am
9.What song would you want to be sang in the series that isn't part of it? i love all the songs that are sung because at different times, it means something. ^^  

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:36 am
10.How did you get interested in the Pichi Pichi? I saw a pic of Lucia, Hanon and Rina in idol form in somebody sig, this was ages ago and one day i found out the name of it. i do random searchs and that's how i find alot of my anime/manga ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:37 am
11.Who is the hottest?Kaito or Gaito? Gaito xd
(don't get me wrong, i adore Kaito but he's not evily sexy ^^)

Heirra

Heirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:38 am
12.Who is the sexiest?SheShe or MiMi? SheShe heart
(i love MiMi also, but she's so darn cute ^^)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:35 am
13.What is your favorite quote or quotes from Pichi Pichi? i don't have any (that i can remember from the top of my head) right now ^^  

Heirra

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces