Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:58 pm
Jace called back over his shoulder, "Good." before disappearing for a while. When he returned, he was wearing white board shorts and a red shirt over it. His sunglasses were covering his eyes, but he eyed all of them and shook his head. "You can't swim in that. Everyone should seriously get changed....or am I the only one swimming?" He grinned before collapsing on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:04 am
Madison got up and made her way to her room, locking the door behind her. She quickly changed into a simple white and blue tankini and grabbed a towel as well. She slipped on some flip-flops and went back downstairs, plopping down next to Jace on the couch.

Cyreli

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Kat stared at the group. "Uh, no thanks..." She pulled herself away from the group with her bags to a room with pale grey wallpaper and black shag carpeting. She put her bags on the floor, opened the many windows, and flung herself onto the bed. She picked up her skechpad and dug in her bag for a pencil.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:00 pm
Daniel decided to get up and see if his "girl" was already there. He slowly walked into the house and walked into a room randomly without knocking. "Oh...sorry." he said as he realized he walked into someone's room. He saw she had a sketchpad in her hand.  

Ashley Amnesia

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:55 pm
Jace stared slightly as the emotionless girl walked away. He frowned, his own mind already planning a few pranks to play on her. Slowly, he grinned, but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:23 am
Carlie looked around at the people that were there. "I'll come if you want me to." She said glancing at each guy there.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:06 am
"Hey..." Kat reguarded the guy and looked him up and down. He was really cute, and she liked his hair. "Are you going to live here too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:03 pm
Madison looked up at Jace, noticing the growing grin. "What's with that look? That grin clearly says 'I'm up to something stupid and mischievious.'," she pointed out. She folded her arms and crossed her legs, slightly rolling her eyes, but she couldn't help but smirk at him.

Cyreli

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 pm
"Yeah. What's it to ya?" Daniel asked, trying not to sound rude. He thought she was gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 am
Jace just shook his head, his grin widening and becoming a smirk. "These guys already know not to point my expressions out. Something about it encouraging me." He jerked his head in the other's direction before looking straight at her. "I suggest you learn soon. But for now. This is killing me. I'm going already. Everyone else, get a ride." He smiled, charmingly, walking towards the front door.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:53 am
Carlie sighed as no one gave her an answer. She rolled her eyes, and fixed her hood, making sure her bear ears didn't fall. Carlie got up, and walked over to the door, opened it, and walked out into the sunlit day. The air was humid, and warm, but Carlie enjoyed it. She breathed in the scent of many flowers, almost reminding her of the time her parents took Carlie to Kauai.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:25 am
"Well, if you were a burgler, I'd have to shoot you." Kat said simply. "But you're not, so it's all good."  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:15 pm
[Wow I got my internet back up smile Two days earlier than what I expected.]
Lauren's parent suddenly dragged her on vacation with them to Hawaii and they even brought her a black puppy with a white mark on its forehead and sapphire eyes. Now she came back from vacation with her little puppy by her side. She hadn't name him yet but she was planning too. "Max? Ruby? Sam?" She thought as she rang the door bell.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:26 pm
"Oh. Well, can I come in? All the way, that is." Daniel said, not showing any emotion. It was hard for him, but he didn't care.  

Ashley Amnesia

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:23 pm
"Whatever, be my guest." Kat said, not really paying attention, just drawing rapidly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff