Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:27 am
((You too. I think I fell asleep after though...and there's really nothing for me to post so this shall be short))

Shadow finally grew bored with his ball. He didn't really want to be human again right at the moment, so he rolled his ball to the side of his bed happily. After multiple tries to climb the bed, he made it, felling even more tired then he did before. He yawned lightly, then squeezed himself under the blankets, rolling up into a small ball. He felt warm and comfortable. A feeling he selfdom got to enjoy. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 am
Karen woke up the next morning. She changed her pajamas to a light pink mini skirt and a short white sleeve t-shirt with a pink heart in the middle, looking in the mirror, she was satisfied. Karen looked over to Ryan and Emily, who seem to be sleeping happily on her bed. "They must have caught something big to eat last night." She thought as she petted them before she left the room. "I'll let Arella and them sleep in. They're probably tired." Karen passed the guest rooms and went to the dinning room, her parents already left for work so she ate by herself.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:02 pm
A maid let out a loud scream. "RAT! THERE'S A BIG WHITE RAT IN THE GUEST BED!" he yelled, screaming once more. Shadows eyes popped open as he looked at the woman who was about to hit him with a broom. "EEK!" he squeek, as he started running off the bed and down the stairs. The woman was chasing after him. He scurried up to where Karen had been sitting, jumping into her lap, his heart pounding and he was panting like mad.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 pm
"He's one of the guest here. I invited him over." Karen said, she stroke his white fur. "Don't tell father or mother." "Yes ma'am." The maid said and left. "Hungry?" Karen asked Shadow, her hand was still stroking Shadow's fur.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Shadow fell to his side then stood up again quickly. Something he doesn't normally. He started to clean his face as he looked at Karen, nodding. (if rats can nod) He smelt around, again, smelling food that smelt wonderful, he lay down onto her lap, and closed his eyes slightly. The woman scared him half to death.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 pm
Karen gave Shadow half a strawberry. "Here, eat it." She put the strawberry in her palm and waited for Shadow to take it.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 pm
Shadow approched it with caution, sniffed it, then snached it out of her hand quickly like someone else was going to take it. He started to nibble at it, putting it down, cleaning his face between bites. When he was finished, he continued with the cleaning process, having little bit of strawberry juice hang off his whisker. He cleaned his face once more then jumped off of her lap, turning into his hybrid form, his tail twitching happily. "Why thank you!" he said with a smile. He really was a neat freak.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:55 pm
"Your welcome. Are you full? Because I don't think half of a strawberry can fill up your hunger." Karen said as she used her fork to poke her sunny side up eggs.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:04 pm
He smiled gently. "No, I'm fine. I don't eat much." he winked at her lightly. "You know...I'm surprised your tigers didn't like...wake up and try to eat me while the maid was chasing me...I really wouldn't have a chance." he sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:06 pm
"They're still sleeping." Karen ate a piece of her egg. "They musted have caught something big last night and now they probably tired from chasing it all night. Did you have become a rat last night?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:22 pm
"Aww! I see." he smiled sweetly. "I wish I could catch stuff." he said with a giggle. "Umm...what do you mean?" he asked, his voice full of confusion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Naomi had waken up after hearing somebody scream. She explored the upstairs of the grand house until she saw Karen and Shadow together talking, Shadow in his rat form. "What's going on?" she asked, yawning.  

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:26 pm
"Remember? I told you that you can stay in the east side of our property when you became a rat." Karen finished her plate and a maid came and picked it up. "So did you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:32 pm
Naomi Or Aisu as she liked to be called crossed her arms over her chest. Having her eyes closed she couldn't stand this anymore. Starting to tap her foot she was very board just standing atop a building.

" When will the fun start".

She muttered to her self. Her long silver hair blew in the cold night air she couldn't help but give a little shiver. uncrossing her arms she did up her coat then crossed them again.

Tears_of_Jade

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 pm
[Lol, the owner of this thread has a character called Naomi too.]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items