Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 am
Carlie smiled and shook her head. "I don't wear pants, so I'm just as uncomfortable as you are." Carlie looked at the pants she was wearing, and they felt, well, concealed. "And I just wander around places. I don't work. We'll meet back here tomorrow, 'kay?" Carlie said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:23 am
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. Sorry guys and girls.]  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:43 pm
Noltic smiled... i just need a moment... His mum could do this on command to anyone within like 50 feet... he on the other hand, had inherited very little seer power and needed to touch pepl...

In a moment he had split the barriers into her mind and was searching around for ill intent... It seemed that this girl had endured quite a bit of hardship... It also seemed she had no ill will toward him. She was a very innocent person, grown up yet still trusting, and overall lonely....

He snapped back to reality and smiled...

"Your lucky... i couldnt find how you thought of me...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:59 pm
She blinked slowly afterwards. "Ok...I don't mind you searching through my mind...But next time, please warn me, first..." Her ears flicked a bit as she looked at him. "What exactly did you think I'd possibly think of you? Afraid I didn't trust you?" She asked before placing a hand on her hip, her tail swishing through the air behind her. "So...Where do you want to set up camp?" She asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:26 am
Noltic's eyes grew sort of distant... he hadnt ever had a companion to tell about his past, just thinking about it himself was suually painful enough. He thought about what had happened ever since that night, and could honestly say that today had been the best one he'd had since that one.

"I usually camp in a hammock in a tree... you can accompany me if you want... or just wherever you like nearby..." He said this half-haertedly... and also completely unaware of the conotation he'd alluded to in his statement.

He sighed.."I geuss your gonna wanna know about me arent ya? You cant really trust people you dont know in times like this eh..." His voice still had that far off quality as it did when he was thinking hard... for today he was... remembering.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:44 pm
Kat blinked before giving a slow nod. "Knowing something about you would be nice." She sat below a tree with her legs somewhat folded up against her with her arms around them. She noticed that he seemed to be thinking or something, so she just sat and waited patiently with her tail tapping the ground beside her silently. She stared at the grass infront of her while her ears swiveled around a bit.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:12 am
He sat down beside her and stared at the ground between his legs... He gritted himself and began to relay the events of his life...

"I was born in a community of seers, a non-violent group of spellcasters. Anyone was aloud refuge from this war in our town and i met many people, as well i learned to be unprejudiced and fair to all species be they vampire werewolf or spellcaster. The unfortunate part was that once i grew into manhood i was to be cast out of the village.... For i had not enough magical talent to hold up the enchantements that kept us safe. They were based on members of the village and i couldnt pull my own weight eh. But then a year before i turned 16, the village elder died, and then all the seers just gave up and admitted it was their time to ascend. They all sat in their homes while i ran about he village aksing, begging them to run. Then my mother took me aside and told me to run away. I did, and for that i hate myself i abandoned them all, and they were murdered in the night by a pack of werewolves.... I cried for days and knew not what to do, all i knew is that i was about to be a very wanted man, for i had knowledge of the spells and the enchantments that were used on that village to keep it safe. This information would be very powerful in the hands of the old magic familys, so i burnedthe entire village and left. I didnt want our small society of martyrdom to be used against someone. So i left and i mastered the arts of cvoodoo, the only book in the whole village i kept because voodoo doesnt require magic..."

At this he let the green fire envolop his hands and then looked into kat's eyes....

"It requires your soul" and at that his eyes were peer white...

((wow sorry about the wall of text... i got carried away i geuss))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:04 am
Kat stared back blankly, her dark eyes glinting slightly. Her muscles tensed up a bit as she gripped her shins. "What?" She muttered as she just stared at him, her ears folding back slightly. She was ready to ignite her own black flame if he tried anything; she was just naturally cautious.

[::.~I've seen worse lol~.::]

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 am
Noltic sat back casually leting himself go back to normal....

"Sorry that was just to scare you..." He smiled at the joke he'd pulled, the look on her face was so oddment, hed wished he had some sort of photographic device....

"Its no big deal, To use the arts of voodoo, you have to relinquish ties to your soul. Which isnt as important as youd think, In fact ditching my soul was kinda handy. It means that i dont dream anymore, and now no one can attack me in the astral plane.... I kinda miss dreaming sometimes though."

He sat up again as he said this and thought to himself, trying to remember what it was like to dream... He couldnt quite grasp the concept... it saddened him a bit, and he looked a tad crestfallen. Though he knew... that it was necessary.

He looked up at kat..."What about you... howd you end up like what you are.... Ive never met a vampire werewolf rss before... or if i have, i never found out before... are they common?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am
She relaxed a little and leaned back against the tree, arching her back slightly. "Well..." She looked towards the sky. "Dreaming isn't something that I've been able to do much of either..." She admitted. "As far as I know, I'm the only one." She nodded slowly.

"My parents were forbidden lovers. My father a vampire; my mother a lycan, I believe. I may have them switched. It's not entirely important to me. I'm actually wanted from both sides. The leaders have me listed as an unknown priority. Hell, I'm not even important enough for him to have anyone chase me. I'm just a side project. They both want me dead. I'm a 'mutant' to them, I guess." She spoke with poison in her words, her eyes filled with burning hatred and sadness mixed together. "I'm just a wanderer in otherwards.

Renji and I met as little ones. His pack had duscluded him and sent him on his own, due to his spirit energy." She nodded again. "Travelers found him and tried making him into a fighter, but he wanted to be peaceful, or atleast a Guardian. He broke free from the Travelers pack and ran into me. I stopped them as best as I could since I was only 5 at the time. We've been best friends ever since."

[::.~Long xD~.::]

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:59 pm
Noltic leaned over a tad and put his arm around her shoulders....

"Quite the pair you and i arent we? Both alone, both wanted... if you were famous as i was id think of you as a sister... course then i couldnt think about how sexy you are."

He stood winked at her and began to climb the tree they were under....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:23 pm
She blushed lightly as he put his arm around her and complimented her. She swallowed dryly and looked up at him as he stood and climbed up the tree. "Get ahold of yourself, Katsegura!" She thought to herself before shaking her head and rubbing her cheek, trying to get the blush to go away.

Renji growled inside the locket so only he could hear himself, feeling...Oddly jealous.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Noltic heard the growl loud in his head... it was sort of menacing... and he let the idea go simply... as something he neednt yet worry about.

"So... why do you sleep on the ground, arent you worried that someone is gonna come across yopu in the middle of the night?"

Noltic was making idle conversation when he realized something....

"You have to drink don't you? What are you gonna do, go and hunt sumthin or what? i dont wanna wake up in the middle of the night with you sucking on my neck... well that i woulnt mind, as long as there were no teeth involved.."

He smiled skecthily again... he hoped his crass humour wasnt getting to her, but it felt good to joke around, he hadnt had anyone to joke with in a very long time....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:43 pm
She chuckled softly at his jokes. "I am not worried about sleeping on the ground because I rarely sleep." She nodded slowly as her ears perked up. "I stay on the ground to protect those that I travel with. You are the first that doesn't live in a locket." She smiled. "And as for the feeding..." She slid her hand into her pocket and slipped out a vial of burgundy liquid. "This keeps me subtle for a few days. It lets me eat normally instead of having to feed off of the innocent people and becoming a monster." She licked across her fangs boredly, her tongue sticking to the dry surfaces. "What about you? Do you eat normally" She asked while slipping the vial back into her pocket.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:51 pm
"It depends on the mood... i can eat normal food, and go about 3 hours whithout getting hungry again... or if i consume a soul then it keeps me good for about 3 days...."

He laughed a little, he'd never actually eaten a soul, but he could.... he just didnt think that he had been angry enough with someone to do that to them....

He swung down from the tree and landed softly beside her....

"I was just kidding about the souls...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces