Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 pm
The black harley growled and roared as Kenji sped past the school, the loud engine actualy echoing from the campus walls. He didn't stop. The very sight of that building was the bane of his day, and made his mood worse. The roar increased as he poured on the gas, speeding toward his appartment building. How much longer must I stay here? he asked himself as he drove. His appartment building became visible and he pulled into the parkinglot and parked his bike, siging a little as he switched it off and stepped away. Biking was one of the few things he had that let him escape the world. His mood darkened as he made his way up to his appartment, and exhaled as he opened the door and walked in. Kenji walked striaght into his bathroom and washed his hands. His eyes came up to the mirror and he stared at his reflection. "Why must I be different?" He whispered. The image gave him no answer. "Why must I be let down at every turn?" He hadn't realized his voice had risen to a shout. No more than he realized his fist striking the mirror, sending shards of glass all over the sink and floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 pm
Sora smiled and held onto Kazuma's hand as he led her back down to the first floor, he seemed to be so energetic it was a refreshing change. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, she tugged her skirt back into place, with her free hand, it having slipped a little with all the treks up and down the stairs. "So whats good to eat at the cafe?"

((Sorry for the long delay. Its getting late here. ))  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 pm
Marcus walked back into his room. Hearing the sudden shatter and fall of glass, he fell onto his bed, his face burried inot his pillow. ".. Starting tomorrow. I'm officially in school." And with that, he fell asleep, ignoring the coldness within his room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:39 pm
Kenji loooked down at the shattered glass and his fist all bloodied and cut with little bits of glittering glass buried deep in some of the openings. He cursed loudly and let the water run from the tap onto his knuckles, letting the warm water wash away the blood. He produced a pair of tweezers from behind the mirror and began plucking the bits of glass from the tiny wounds. "No surprise everyone hates me. How can I be anymore stupid?" He grated and tossed the tweezers back into the medicine cabinet. "Why can't I just leave this damn place and forget ever being here?" He took out a small roll of gauze and wrapped up his hand, the blood starting to pool again, and used a small bit of medical tape to hold it all in place. "I'll clean this crap up later." He spun and walked back out into his bedroom and flopped down on his bed, completely at a loss of what to do for the rest of the day.  

SilenceMadness

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:00 am
Tala walked up the large staircases of the empty school, looking for her dorm room. The small piece of paper in her hand mentioned the 3rd floor, but not much else. She came across a large performing arts room, with sprung wooden floors, a posh stereo and floor length mirrors. She crept inside, it was empty. Lowering her bag to the floor she tiptoed to the centre of the room in her small black jazz shoes and watched herself in the mirror. She did a few tentative dance steps, before launching herself into a lively ballet piece in the centre of the room, oblivious to anything around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 am
His ipod, hooked up to a pair of speakers, suddenly turned on, playing 'Hit in the Usa, by Beat Crusaders. Marcus woke up with a smile, jumping up and turning down the ipod. Dressed in his black pants, white dress shirt and black sneakers, he grinned in the mirror, ready for his first day of school. Walking out eh door, with and apple in hand, he looked at his schedule once more, memorizing the classrooms.

Shadowangel510

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 am
(( domokun ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:31 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
(( domokun ))
[[e.e Ano?]]  

Shadowangel510

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 am
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:33 am
"Crap!" He ran back to his room, finding his ipod laying where he left it. Grabbing it and shoving it in his pocket, he sighed. He was usually careless whenever he woke up. It was a rarity for him to be aware in the morning. Walking to his first class, he looked around, noticing a few people. Before he could claim a desk in the back, the teacher asked him to sit up front.. Marcus sighed, taking his seat, knowing he would probably asked the most questions.

Shadowangel510

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:59 am
((Guess I'll just re-jump in x-x;; ))

Shadow had woken up. "I'M LATE!" he shouted as he ran out of his dormroom, half dressed. He was running down the stairs with his shirt barely on. He ran to the chemistry room, slamming the door behind him. There were a few kids in the class, looking at him funny, but he ignored them and took an open desk, looking at the board.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 am
[[O.o we have class right now? Lol makes it seem like my character is skipping.]]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 am
SweetHugz
[[O.o we have class right now? Lol makes it seem like my character is skipping.]]
((Just makin' it up as I go xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 pm
Luna finally decided to show up for school today. She had woken up fairly late and was still very tired... "I want to go back to bed" she said to no one in particular.  

YourGuardianAngel18

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces