Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unega Wahya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Hiya i'm Unega Wahya, and have just been accepted. WHEE! I'm so happy.
I have to say SasuNaru is my fave pairing ever, and i wanted to have discussions among fans for ages. You'll be seeing more of me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 am
hey ^^
I'm Janine (weird name heh biggrin )
I'm 16 years old and I just loooove SasuNaru heart
It's one of the best pairings ever biggrin heart heart
I like pandas, strawberrys, cookies, making friends, going out with friends, anime and manga
heart heart  

Kill_For_Revenge

And the Whole NINE Yards

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 am
Hello!
I'm Nine Arena, Although you can call me Nine if you wish.

I joined this group for obvious reasons.
That and the fact is that I LOVE debates about SasuNaru.
I've written several small essay type entries in my journal about random stuff about Naruto and Sasuke.

My story with Naruto is quiet a weird one.
When I first saw Naruto on Cartoon Network.
I HATED it. With a passion.
I thought it was going to be another anime with the same plot line.
The episode that was on was the episode with Haku and Zabuza.
Immediately I put Sakura and Sasuke together because that's how I was taught to look at things.
This would soon change.

After that, I never watched it again.
It took several years for me to come across Naruto.
This time, through a friend who liked the couple.
Now at first I was puzzled.
Sasuke and Naruto?
"But I thought..."
I started to read essays, the good fanfiction, look at pictures.
I became attachted.
I grew to love this pairing more than I'd ever think of.
My first true episode of watching Naruto as a fan was the episode was the fight at the Valley of the End.
The raw passion being displayed to me...
It was powerful.
I cried, hard.
And I still do.
From then on, I continued on with Naruto.
Being pulled in by this raw bond these two had.
I then onced upon the episode of Naruto about Haku and Zabuza.
It then hit me.
This was the episode, that so long ago, I had watched.
Watching in this new perspective hit me like a ton of bricks.
Sasuke sacrificing his life for Naruto's.
How strong, how passionate.
Naruto totally loosing control when he thought Haku had killed Sasuke.
This relationship Sasuke and Naruto had was so powerful, I was drawn in.
I'll never be able to thank Kishimoto enough for what hes created.
If it wasn't for Naruto.
I might have NEVER met my girlfriend.
I might still be stuck in these stupid relations with boys.
I'd never be able to thank him enough.

^^ I'll stop with my essays now XD <3
Nice to meet you all^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 am
hi i am angelica-chan! whee
and i am a sasunaru addict
i found out about yaoi 3 years ago searching the internet
with my 8 year old sister and then.. i saw it
it was just so great... I HAD TO GET MORE!
i started telling my friends about it and at first
they thought i was crazy until they slowly became addicted
3nodding yep that what i gotta say  

Fionna The Hero

Anime Atomika

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm
Hai! x3 I just joined. I love SasuNaru...it's pretty much my love. I spend every day reading SasuNaru fanfics pretty much ^-^. I know I should get a life...oh wait, SasuNaru IS life. Duhh <3.

Say hi to me! ><

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:16 pm
Hey there ^_^ I'm Akatsuki. I'm eighteen years old, and I'm an agnostic bisexual girl. I LOVE anime and manga, Naruto in particular. I'm crazy about yaoi, especially SasuNaru. My favorite pairings are SasuNaru, ItaSasu (aka Uchihacest), LightL (Light and L), and SuzaLulu. Yaoi/shonen-ai anime/manga I like are Loveless, Yami no Matsuei, Gravitation, Hero Heel, and Princess Princess. Read my profile to find out more about me ;D  

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

akatsukilycanthrope7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Quote:
Hey! smile
I'm Akatsukilycanthrope7, tho you can just call me Lycan if u want. I'm a yaoi fangirl who likes writing fanfic, drawing, reading (I read a lot more manga from the library than I actually own), and watching anime. Honestly, I like both the manga and the anime of Naruto, except for the fillers. They can burn in hell. Other than that, I like a number of yaoi Naruto couples, SasuNaru being just one of them. I also like LeeGaara, NaruGaa, KabuOro, and ItaNaru. I'm actually reading an excellent ItaNaru fanfic right now called Angels. If you don't like M-rated fanfics I wouldn't recommend it, but if you can handle hard core action, then it's an awesome fanfic! biggrin
Other than that, I like Loveless and Gravitation, and I watch hard core yaoi AMV's, and I'm about to start Gakuen Heaven.
Feel free to comment anytime, and I'm looking forward to discussing SasuNaru with everybody! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Gah! I forgot about this! I should've done this a week or so, ago! o.O
Heeellllooooo.... I'm Disha (bettcha can't pronounce it), but you can call me voo (Short for "Deja voo")
I'm 13
I'm from New York.
I starting to figure out why I heart this pairing, in this guild. 3nodding
/-_-/> <------- Sasuke is feeling "meh" right now.  

YNotGo4It

ColorMeSilent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:31 pm
ello my name is Janea'(dont think u can say it right.....lol) my nickname is Lu ^w^ i like narusasu of course razz i draw them most of the time since im usually bored im a pretty random person, i love being funny when ever im not in a tired attitude but im glad im in this group ^w^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 pm
Heyo~ My name is Kira-Chan~! I luff Anime and Manga. And I luff Yaoi. My favorite yaoi couple is SasuNaru. WEEE~!!! <3  

lexipepsi1

Yes-I-Bite911

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm
hey am Yes-I-Bite911
and get do u really bite?
the answer is..yuppers biggrin I love being crazy and might be a dog somtimes or pretend am one..just play along please... I love narusasu and anime (no surpise their)
I hate sushi,whining ppl no one likes a whiner!!,the omg am soo ugly
pretty girls that say that to be called pretty..oh and the cold brrr I live were its summer all year round!!
oh hehe it seems theis more no likes then likes but am a really nice person
once you get to know me and I LOVE being the odd grl out.
yuck who like normal?? I love doing the spinkler (the dance)
am very tall an clumsy..and I have randome comments...PANDAS!!! 3nodding oh
and I may ramble just tell me to shut up
my friends do that all the time so feel free.
like I might randomly talk about the time I had a dream that I shaved off my eyebrows..opps their I go again but I fell every happy to be here so thank you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:09 pm
User ImageHello umm My name is anna and i am totaly obsessed with sasunaru
my laptop pic is sasunaru
all my sketches are sasunaru and
My cellphone is filled with sasunaru pics
3nodding heart 4laugh
And that pic is my fave

kk byebye
smile  

xx_Kaya-Chan_xx

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am
FINE, I ADMIT IT!!! I'm totally addicted to SasuNaru, I can't even watch one bloody episode of Naruto, Shippuden or otherwise, where a little voice in the back of my head starts pointing out all the things that make SasuNaru the most obvious and adorable pairing. Forget SasuSaku, he hates her. Forget NaruHina, Naruto doesn't even acnowlage her. No, in both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, his focus has always been on Sasuke, and as the series progresses, as Sasuke unfolds all his feelings for Naruto.....KYAAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!!!! heart xd 4laugh

And, if it wasn't for SasuNaru, I wouldn't know anything about all the other adorable shounen ai/yaoi pairings out there! I'd still be a semi-homophobe! (I never really was but now I'm completely comfortable with shounen ai and shoujo ai in the real world, which is nice. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 pm
Hello! Im unbucklethem! But call me kit as ppl at school call me~ As you all know I really love sasukeXnaruto & narutoXsasuke~<3 im a white female and my age with remain a secret! ninja I read manga and watch anime a LOT and my favorite will always be naruto~~~ I have like a lifetime supply of ramen in my cupbards, and eat it mostly everyday. I also have many other pairings in naruto and others, but will not name them all for they are too long. ^_^" I have (finally) posted a fanfic (sasuxnaru) on my fanfiction.net account! its sasuxnaru yaoi lover please read & review it!! heart and i think that wraps it up!  

unbucklethem

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 am
i'm a hugeeee fan of sasunaru!!!! narusasu is good too. but sasunaru is kawaii!!!

i enjoy drawing and anime and my laptop. my cellphone has a pictures of sasunaru and my othr fa pairings. my name is michelle(jus lik 2 be called tat) anmd i'm totally obsessed with sasunaru saunaru and ichigo from bleach!!
biggrin biggrin whee xp heart  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces