~Gaming Discussion~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:08 am
Just bought the latest Alone in the Dark game. It's pretty good...it has alot of new styles of gameplay..for example you have to combine your items to make different weapons like first ad spray and fire...and you don't have a healthbar..you just have wounds that you need to bandage. It's different than anything I've played before, but it's not as good as the previous Alone in the Dark game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am
Mirror's Edge heart It's an absolutely brilliant game..a bit short maybe..but fantastic..I'd recommend it to anyone, I loved it.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

ReshefTheDark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:11 pm
I just recently owned Assassins Creed 2. The game was awesome, and a lot better than the first. However, the end of the game implies that the 3rd one will take place closer to modern time. I don't know how badly this could effect the series. Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 am
AnbuKakashi666
I just recently owned Assassins Creed 2. The game was awesome, and a lot better than the first. However, the end of the game implies that the 3rd one will take place closer to modern time. I don't know how badly this could effect the series. Any thoughts?

I haven't played any of them but I've been trying to get hold of a copy of the first game but the shops seem to be sold out. I'm not good at stealth games so I'm not sure whether I'll like it or not. It does look awesome and the first game is fairly cheap now so I thought I might give it a go.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm
yeah i tried it before and failed epicly steath is not my strong suite ^^ ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 am
I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed now. I adore the second game. Love it. I was wondering whether sooner or later in the series they were gunna make you play as Desmond all the time as a modern assassin but the whole epitome of the assassinations in the game are through swords and daggers and stealth. I mean, it would be too easy if you could just shoot everyone...so I hope they don't put guns as a primary weapon.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas