Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:43 am
[Lol... I don't think that will work. sweatdrop Have you tried it?]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 pm
((GOWD! I HAVEN'T HAD INTERNET SINCE SATURDAY CAUSE OF A STORM!!! scream scream evil evil stressed stressed ))
~~~
Kat smiled at him, fumbleing with the glasses, trying to clean them. "It's great... you're really talented." she felt like hitting her head against the wall, she couldn't think of anything to say.  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:24 pm
((hah...just as i thought. it seems we're all into the water war that we have been disappearing lately lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:40 pm
(( lol kewl, I was wonderin where u were )) Glane looked at her, looking her over carefully, she was beautiful, he smiled and said " You want some help?" he smiled, watching her hands fumble around with the glasses, he set is guitar down carefully and walked over to her and pig up a clean rag from under the bar and picked up a glass and began to clen it, he looked at her and couldn't help but smile, she made him happy
(( this is what he looks like btw! lol just wanted u guys to kn since dere is no profiles [xXx] <--- CLick here! lol] but wuthout the gunblade ))  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:24 pm
Rayne yawned and fell asleep with her head resting on her wrist on top of the desk, awaiting the forever-it-seemed workers to show up with new equipment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:48 pm
[This is what my character looks like razz {x}]  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:37 pm
"Thanks, that's really sweet of you." Kat blushed slightly and gave a small grin, her stringy hair hanging in front of her face.

((oohooh, here's my character pic. exept with a sassy smile: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/Bubblegum-Pop/normal_0160_g.jpg&searchTerm=anime waitress&pageOffset=9 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:09 pm
Ronin was finished with his ramen a while ago and was now wandering around the cafe. He went outside to see the (lake, ocean, body of water??)) and it refreshed his restless soul. "Hmm....maybe I'll stay here for a while. After all, I've been traveling too much..." he said with a smile.

((well Sweethugz has a good idea of what my character piccy looks like, though i lack a piccy of my character in more casual clothes that he's supposed to wear in this rp besides his usual blue yukata sweatdrop ...so umm yeah this is my character pic http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb199/Narujoe15/Character and Avvie Drawings/RoninMisaki.jpg ))  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 pm
((Gah, lots of y'all are showing what your character looks like, so why not me? Here's mine. }X{))

Rayne woke up with a start. Is it a new day already...? she thought groggily. Shrugging it off, as well as stretching and yawning, she walked stiffly around the lobby, trying to wake up. Whew...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Amy changed into her bikini. "I'm going to the pool. Want to come?" She said to Rayne while applying suntan lotion on her arms.  

SweetHugz

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Rayne blinked and hesitated. "Uh, um..." That's right..! They still don't know my secret.. Maybe some other time they can find out, she thought to herself. "I-I... can't. I can't. People are coming to fix up the place and I need to make sure they get here..."

((I'm going to update the floors and put up new pictures of the floors for y'all. Just for more entertainment.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:55 pm
"That's okay. I understand." Amy shrugged. "See you later then." She walked down the hallways trying to find the pool.

[[Okay.]]  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Glane smiled at what she had said, he just didn't feel like letting her do all the work on her own, maybe she thought that was sweet but whatever, he looked at the clock " Oh damn... It got reallly early on us" he smiled at her, stifling a yawn carefully " You wanna take an early morning swim? It cant ever hurt to wake yourself with a good bit of swimming" he smiled, he had always loved swimming, he had swimming and helped out their team back home so much, but he hadn't noticed the pool until just now, which surprised him, usually it was the first thing he would notice, but oh well, he had noticed it now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:04 pm
((It's updated-- AS WELL AS MY AVATAR!! ~Doe le-silly dance~ I can't believe it.. I'm ALMOST to my dream avy...!! crying ))  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:21 pm
(( w00t! want me ta donate? i have some money, what do you say to 6,000 gold, and btw the additions to the mapping are PIMPIN'! EDITED! meant to say 6000 gold *slaps self in head*))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff