Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 am
Hey guys, I'm glad you decided to join! I think your ideas are great Rayvnn, so I've signed 3nodding

- cyrus. I like writing too. Check out our "Hall of Diversity" forum. There's a poetry thread, and you can always show us some of your writing in your own thread if you like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 pm
oh bats...these things are always rather difficult to start. For starters my real name is Sonia,often adressed as Haruhi or Bijoux. Above all i enjoy reading and photography,i am 17 years old [almost 18,oh my!]. I adore darkwave,deathrock,black and doom metal. Raving is a must for me, I just find vampires increadibly addictive,their sexyness is overwhelming. I am a very open-minded person as well.  

Haruhi Macabre

Cyrus von Helson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:28 pm
-Shadow-
Thank you, I've had a peek around the guild so I think I may just do that soon, looking for some feed back on something I'm working on now actually. XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 am
HaruhiBijouxMacabre
oh bats...these things are always rather difficult to start. For starters my real name is Sonia,often adressed as Haruhi or Bijoux. Above all i enjoy reading and photography,i am 17 years old [almost 18,oh my!]. I adore darkwave,deathrock,black and doom metal. Raving is a must for me, I just find vampires increadibly addictive,their sexyness is overwhelming. I am a very open-minded person as well.

Welcome! I'm glad you joined the guild smile I love reading and photography too 3nodding

-cyrus .. that's cool, I'd be glad to give some feedback 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:28 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Hey guys, I'm glad you decided to join! I think your ideas are great Rayvnn, so I've signed 3nodding

- cyrus. I like writing too. Check out our "Hall of Diversity" forum. There's a poetry thread, and you can always show us some of your writing in your own thread if you like. 3nodding

Thank you! And thanks razzamatazz and haruhibijoux. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 am
Hello lovelies. I must extend my thanks to Shadow__Dweller for my invitation to the guild.

I'm going to keep my introduction short because, to be quite honest, last night I'd had a tad too much to drink and I'm feeling rather ill. sweatdrop

*ahem*
But I digress. I am happy to be here and hopefully I may become an active member.

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 am
Lost_In_My_Nightmare
Hello lovelies. I must extend my thanks to Shadow__Dweller for my invitation to the guild.

I'm going to keep my introduction short because, to be quite honest, last night I'd had a tad too much to drink and I'm feeling rather ill. sweatdrop

*ahem*
But I digress. I am happy to be here and hopefully I may become an active member.

I'm glad you joined biggrin It would be wonderful to have another active member, we are in desperate need sweatdrop I hope you enjoy it here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Hi I'm Bloody_Cursed and I got invited to this guild. It seems interesting. I'm 22 years old and I'm quiet and shy. But once you get to know me, I can be talkative. I like anything dark. Anything else you would like to know just ask xd  

foREVer morto

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:50 am
Bloody_Cursed
Hi I'm Bloody_Cursed and I got invited to this guild. It seems interesting. I'm 22 years old and I'm quiet and shy. But once you get to know me, I can be talkative. I like anything dark. Anything else you would like to know just ask xd

Hey there, welcome to the guild, glad you could join! I hope you like it here and remain active 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Hi my name is Shania..But you can call me Petry. biggrin
I like "The Nitemare Before Chirsmtas"
Anything elese you would lyke to know just ask. =3  

x-iBeLuna

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:42 am
Hey Petry, glad you could join. hope you like it here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 am
I'm Minimishi, but please call me Mishi or Masharia! i'm glad i was invited to this guild! nice to know there are others on gaia that are dark and twisted like me and not just obnoxious preppy teeny boppers!
i'm 21 and live in hillbilly hell!!! (TX) but i'm not from here, "home" for me is Southern California, and i'll be moving back there after xmas!
I LOVE all things dark, goth, horror, gore, rock, metal, etc...

so... yea i guess thats enough! xp

User Image
^ Pic of me on my 21st bday in the tattoo chair!!! ^  

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am
Welcome! I hope you like it here. the purple streak in your hair is awesome xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:43 pm
thanks... they are actually clip ins... i have lots of colors!  

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:05 am
minimishi
thanks... they are actually clip ins... i have lots of colors!

even cooler xd  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces