Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
P!ATD Girlfriends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  +1
View Results

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:51 pm
The only Matilda I know is from that Rohl Dahal book xp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 pm
punkguitar65
I love that book/movie!

I also love The Witches, the BFG, James and the Giant Peach.. and of course Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Great Glass Elevator... I love all Roald Dahl books!

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:01 pm
punkguitar65
BlackMagic- Where is the source of this rumor? confused

Hmmm...about this Poly girl... ninja

It was at one of those "fansites" but i don't trust them because alot of the information on the band was wrong. They even spelled Brendon as Brandon and Ryan was the lead singer which is really pathetic for a bunch of Panic!'s "#1 fans". And most of their topics on the site was stuff about how attractive and hot they (meaning Brendon) is. So I'm just going to forget about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
I love that book/movie!

I also love The Witches, the BFG, James and the Giant Peach.. and of course Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Great Glass Elevator... I love all Roald Dahl books!

Oh...were you thinking of this Matilda? I love his books too! Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were pretty good movies. I use to watch Matilda all the time 3nodding  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:09 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
punkguitar65
BlackMagic- Where is the source of this rumor? confused

Hmmm...about this Poly girl... ninja

It was at one of those "fansites" but i don't trust them because alot of the information on the band was wrong. They even spelled Brendon as Brandon and Ryan was the lead singer which is really pathetic for a bunch of Panic!'s "#1 fans". And most of their topics on the site was stuff about how attractive and hot they (meaning Brendon) is. So I'm just going to forget about it.
Hmm. That doesn't sound like a good source xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:10 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
I love that book/movie!

Oh...were you thinking of this Matilda? I love his books too! Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were pretty good movies. I use to watch Matilda all the time 3nodding
...I wasn't thinking of any Matilda sweatdrop ???

I agree that those are good movies. But I like James and the Giant Peach more. Even though it scared me the first time I saw it surprised

Polyphonic Twilight

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
The only Matilda I know is from that Roald Dahl book xp
I love that book/movie!

I remember reading Matilda in second grade, and it was a big challenge for me >.<

I love the movie, too! I thought it was pretty awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:21 pm
xXblackXmagicXx

xp

Matilda Roberts is probably the owner of that site! rofl

GoodbyeLights

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:25 pm
punkguitar65
xXblackXmagicXx

xp

Haha, that reminds me of something City told me once. There was this girl who told everyone Brendon (I think it was Brendon at least) was going out with someone named Blahblah and she posted a link to her myspace and made up this whole elaborate rumor about it.... and it turned out that Blahblah was her name and it was her myspace rofl xp

(Obviously her name wasn't really Blahblah but I don't remember what it was..)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
I love that book/movie!

...I wasn't thinking of any Matilda sweatdrop ???

I agree that those are good movies. But I like James and the Giant Peach more. Even though it scared me the first time I saw it surprised

James and the Giant Peach is a classic! It scared me too...I don't know why though. I was afraid there were spiders, insects, and worms in every peach when I was little. I was such a weird kid! I still am now xp  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:29 pm
I was only scared of the beginning... when he has a caterpillar body and is running away from his evil I don't know, aunt? I don't remember xp But it freaked me out o_O

xp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:31 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
punkguitar65
xXblackXmagicXx

xp

Haha, that reminds me of something City told me once. There was this girl who told everyone Brendon (I think it was Brendon at least) was going out with someone named Blahblah and she posted a link to her myspace and made up this whole elaborate rumor about it.... and it turned out that Blahblah was her name and it was her myspace rofl xp

(Obviously her name wasn't really Blahblah but I don't remember what it was..)

You never know if someone out there is named Blahblah! There's like a gazillion people on Earth.  

xXblackXmagicXx

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:36 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I was only scared of the beginning... when he has a caterpillar body and is running away from his evil I don't know, aunt? I don't remember xp But it freaked me out o_O

xp

Yep, it was his aunt. I forgot what their names were... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:44 pm
I don't remember the names either.  

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
I'll just ignore it until I have some sort of proof. What other Matilda did you think I was talking about?

That Matilda in that book, Matilda by Road Dahl... -_-"
Now about this Poly...
ninja

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out