Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
I have gotten lucky with the lottery...a total of 3 extra master balls, and the one I transfered for a total of 5 masterballs. I used one on Cresselia, Mesprit, and Giratina.

I caught Giratina in a dusk ball. On my second try (luckily I saved before engaging it), I managed to hit it so it went down to a very few hp, and then I started throwing dusk balls. I think I used like twenty before it stayed in the ball. I am waiting to engage Heatran until I aquire a Master Ball. sweatdrop
Well, I was going to try and get a Shiny Giratina....decided that I didnt have the time ^^'

Doesn't matter if you had the time either. The shinyness of recieved pokemon (starters, ingame trades, and the Eevee you get in hearthome city) and legends are determined at the start of the game and locked in place in D/P. The only way to change it is to start the game over from the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:34 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
I have gotten lucky with the lottery...a total of 3 extra master balls, and the one I transfered for a total of 5 masterballs. I used one on Cresselia, Mesprit, and Giratina.

I caught Giratina in a dusk ball. On my second try (luckily I saved before engaging it), I managed to hit it so it went down to a very few hp, and then I started throwing dusk balls. I think I used like twenty before it stayed in the ball. I am waiting to engage Heatran until I aquire a Master Ball. sweatdrop
Well, I was going to try and get a Shiny Giratina....decided that I didnt have the time ^^'

Doesn't matter if you had the time either. The shinyness of recieved pokemon (starters, ingame trades, and the Eevee you get in hearthome city) and legends are determined at the start of the game and locked in place in D/P. The only way to change it is to start the game over from the beginning.

I believe that is wrong.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:34 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I believe that is wrong.

Believe what you wish. However, every guide I have read about the game agree on the subject. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:23 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I believe that is wrong.

Believe what you wish. However, every guide I have read about the game agree on the subject. ^^

Well so far what I have read, the only ones that are preset at the beginning of the game are the runners...  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:30 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I believe that is wrong.

Well so far what I have read, the only ones that are preset at the beginning of the game are the runners...

Could be. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:29 am
I swear I heard that the roaming Pokemon are preset too. But, I don't think the legendaries,trade-ins, or the Eevee are preset. If they were, then I wouldn't be getting different stats on the Eevee every time I reset the game would I?  

SceptileKittyGirl

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm
SceptileKittyGirl
I swear I heard that the roaming Pokemon are preset too. But, I don't think the legendaries,trade-ins, or the Eevee are preset. If they were, then I wouldn't be getting different stats on the Eevee every time I reset the game would I?
No you wouldn't. And I am positive its just the runners....which is kind of annoying. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:42 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Dammit, stupid Mesprit won't stay caught.....

You need a Master Ball, or a pokemon that either knows Mean Look or Block, or has one of the following abilities: Arena Trap or Shadow Tag.

Oh no no no, it's certaintly not a need. I've caught all of the legendaries in D/P and I still haven't used my master ball. Master balls ruin the fun, I almost wish I could go after Mesprit again.  

Hellz Shadow

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:47 pm
I try not to use the masterball...but its gets really annoying really fast. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 pm
I used the Masterball to get Mesprit but I had to get Cresselia the hard way.
But when I put it to sleep, it still ran away. That's weird.
But don't worry, I caught her already.  

SceptileKittyGirl

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:00 pm
I mistakenly used my Master Ball on Palkia, so I had to catch Uxie, Azelf, Giratina and Heatran in Dusk Balls(as you imagine that was a total pain in the a**) and I somehow managed to catch Cresselia in a Quick Ball. But no matter what I did, including putting the damn thing to sleep and using Mean Look, I couldn't catch Mesprit. So I got a Master Ball of some kid and caught the stupid little fairy ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I mistakenly used my Master Ball on Palkia, so I had to catch Uxie, Azelf, Giratina and Heatran in Dusk Balls(as you imagine that was a total pain in the a**) and I somehow managed to catch Cresselia in a Quick Ball. But no matter what I did, including putting the damn thing to sleep and using Mean Look, I couldn't catch Mesprit. So I got a Master Ball of some kid and caught the stupid little fairy ninja
xd  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:04 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xd

I still don't have Regigigas.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xd

I do! And I sat there and waited for an Adamant natured one, and it has 31 IV's in attack...less then 20 in everything else sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:18 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xd

I do! And I sat there and waited for an Adamant natured one, and it has 31 IV's in attack...less then 20 in everything else sweatdrop

If I'd ever catch it I'd never use it, I just need it's data  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces