Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image

Werebears.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm
the phantom vampress
VAMPIRE because ive actually had blood before and no it doesnt taste bad.i loved it

its not that blood tastes BAD, just not good. to me it tastes like wet metal. AND WEREWOLVES!! just becuz i hate the mainstream. and nobody'z giving werewolves any respect! i love vampires too, but how can u NOT love a werewolf?  

666_bloody_rose_666

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm
666_bloody_rose_666
the phantom vampress
VAMPIRE because ive actually had blood before and no it doesnt taste bad.i loved it

its not that blood tastes BAD, just not good. to me it tastes like wet metal. AND WEREWOLVES!! just becuz i hate the mainstream. and nobody'z giving werewolves any respect! i love vampires too, but how can u NOT love a werewolf?

You're doing a terrible job of not being mainstream if you're attached to werewolves, especially considering how often vampires and werewolves are placed side-by-side in fiction.
The only non-mainstream fantasy creature I can think of is a sewer-dwelling kobold that engorges itself on human bile and enjoys making structures out of tampons, toilet paper, and other things discarded via toilet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 am
-Resurrected Writer-
666_bloody_rose_666
the phantom vampress

You're doing a terrible job of not being mainstream if you're attached to werewolves, especially considering how often vampires and werewolves are placed side-by-side in fiction.
The only non-mainstream fantasy creature I can think of is a sewer-dwelling kobold that engorges itself on human bile and enjoys making structures out of tampons, toilet paper, and other things discarded via toilet.

We also rarely see Gnoblars, Gnolls and Gibberlings.

Interestingly, there is an table top RPG called Kobolds Ate My Baby, it uses the BEER system.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:46 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
666_bloody_rose_666
the phantom vampress

My daily dose of ironic statements comes from this guild....as does my daily dose of tears and disapointment.

----

I think that a necron with a penchant for collecting women's old lingerie and repairing clocks and watches would also be pretty non-mainstream...  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:48 pm
I'll take a werewolf over a vampire anyday. Vampires are silly and over-rated.  

666 blue eyed beauty 666

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 pm
I love werewolves....I have 3 plushies of the Wolfman.
I am bored to death with vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:48 am
Twilight came out, and though it was a good novel, it killed the vampire thing for me.
I myself prefer faeries, and thus, answered the poll accordingly. ^-^
And that Kobold? I'd tap that. XD  

SADERR

cyber cupcakez

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am
vampirez all da way 4 meh twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:54 am
I love vampires with all the being of my small soul.
Even though I do enjoy werewolf movies as they cause mass mayhem and gore.

Vampires win in my eyes.  

LaceyBones

slash harkiri

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:19 pm
i actually like both werewolves and vamps, thusly i cannot choose just one

now vampires are cool, enternal cuties, but the sucking blood thing isnt always great.

werwolves are not nesseceraly human, they can also be wolves with have been infected with lycanthropy...

...and thusly if you a vamp walking around on a full moon with a werewolf which changes froma dog, that would be kickass  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm
I love Hybrids because its harder to be one.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Welcome to the Strange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 am
I like werewolves more!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am
we have to pick? o.o  

DustQueen

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points