Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm
SALKHDF I'M BECOMING MY MOM

PLAYING FACEBOOK GAMES  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 pm
^plops into the thread* Man...the satellite's out and I'm bored out of my mind. A little marathon of Deadly Sins is on, but they're only showing the 5/7. gonk They didn't show the ones for Lust and Wrath (They called it Anger, but I forever call it Wrath), and that's like a 7-part documentary of killings for each of the deadly sins. I don't know if I should take a nap or not.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm
Meromictic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried to feed my cat popcorn once. She sniffed it and made the "I hate you" face. u.u

Isn't that a cat's default face though??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm
Btw, does Agape work with salon hair? I need to really think about if I want to buy it or not. gonk  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi
I still want to know how a 6' 4'', 170 lb. man manages to take over 2/3rds of a queen sized bed.

my butt is like

double his butt

and yet i sleep hanging over the edge

climb on top of him

then start ******** him hHEHEHEhheheh
GROSE

then let me do it
ewwwwwwwwwww why would you ******** pat ew

i am not completely against this plan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried to feed my cat popcorn once. She sniffed it and made the "I hate you" face. u.u

Isn't that a cat's default face though??

I guess so. x.x;

WHY MUST THEY BE SO ANGRY? DX

And difficult. e.e My cat would rather starve herself than try something new. :<  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm
Iehonatane
Btw, does Agape work with salon hair? I need to really think about if I want to buy it or not. gonk

Yes. It works with the gold shop hair. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:47 pm
Meromictic
Iehonatane

Like for example: Would it cut off this ponytail? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:50 pm
Iehonatane
Meromictic
Iehonatane

Like for example: Would it cut off this ponytail? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:53 pm
Iehonatane
Meromictic
Iehonatane

lemme check for you  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 pm
I bought it emotion_awesome

God dammit I feel stupid for paying so much for one pose. xD Tomorrow it will be 200k cheaper probably.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:24 pm
And when you sell it, the next day it'll be 500k more. xd

Also, if you posted a thread in the GCD cleverly disguised as asking people their join date, what would you title it? o.o; I'm having a hard time find GCD threads. There was one but it wasn't that current.

There are plenty in the GD/CB though. XD I found a few in other forums too. >o>

Its interesting since most people are falling into the same category. Most users are from '03 to '05 (expands to '08 in the CB) or they just recently joined. There are people from the other years but they're such a small number. e.e;

So there is either a large gap of LOL or people are lying. It could be that the gap is in towns/rally/hollywood. I'll attempt those places tonight when I get home from work. lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm
Meromictic
And when you sell it, the next day it'll be 500k more. xd

Also, if you posted a thread in the GCD cleverly disguised as asking people their join date, what would you title it? o.o; I'm having a hard time find GCD threads. There was one but it wasn't that current.

There are plenty in the GD/CB though. XD I found a few in other forums too. >o>

Its interesting since most people are falling into the same category. Most users are from '03 to '05 (expands to '08 in the CB) or they just recently joined. There are people from the other years but they're such a small number. e.e;

So there is either a large gap of LOL or people are lying. It could be that the gap is in towns/rally/hollywood. I'll attempt those places tonight when I get home from work. lmao

I sold one Alchemist Case to get the damn thing. (I had half of the gold already) I need to sell one more to get my goldies back gonk Buy people buy! And after I sell this Case, I'm totally broke with my money making ingredients. -.-'

Hmmm... "When did you join?" xD I fail at threads and titles.

Aaaand I'm 08' here. I know, I'm a "newbie"... Not that I care though emotion_awesome  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm
Iehonatane
I bought it emotion_awesome

God dammit I feel stupid for paying so much for one pose. xD Tomorrow it will be 200k cheaper probably.

I think it's a pretty good buy... it may be just one pose, but it recreates sooooo many wigs n hairstyles, especially girly long haired ones that can suddenly become masculiner.

and it totally goes with everything XD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games