Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 pm
"You are truly an amazing woman. I read from the internet that Indian women are not really allowed to work but now that I've seen you I think women should be allowed to work for their own benefit," Alex shared his thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm
"That is so sweet of you. You are the second person to say things like that to me. My brother said that to me first when I conveyed to him my wish of working. Even my own father is still against me working. But the world is like that. Men think women are weak creatures," Meena said with a sigh.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 pm
"Well, I disagree with that. I-I have never been with a women my entire life and I don';t even know my mother but when I look at you I know that women can do almost anything that men can. Somethings only women can do like giving birth and schooling the child. Back to the point, I don't think women are weak," Alex said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 pm
"Thank you. It is not everyday that a man gives support to working women in India. I thank you very much. You gave me hope to go on. Thank you Alex," Meena said sweetly and sincerely.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 pm
"As a thank you, I would like to invite you and your father for dinner. You must try my special curry since you love to cook," Meena said excitedly. At the mention of curry, all thought of declining disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 pm
"Curry?" Alex asked, his eyes sparkling. Meena nodded enthusiastically. "I love curry," Alex said. "All those spices and ingredients! When do I come?" Alex asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 pm
"Well, are you done shopping? If yes then lets go!" Meena said happily.

"DAD! I'm going with Meena here. We'r having dinner at her place," Alex shouted over the bags of spices.

"Ask the workers for directions, sir" Meena shouted and immediately pulled Alex out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 pm
"What kind of child leaves his father just for dinner," Benjamin grumbled as he approached the front door of a house he thinks belongs to the mysterious Meena. He knocked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

AngelPersona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 pm
Electronica in The Velvet Room  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 pm
"Alex, your father is here," Benjamin heard Meena's voice from the inside calling for his son. Then he heard scuffles and the door swung open to the inside revealing his son.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 pm
I'm not gonna write anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm
It was only supposed to be a way to pass up time while I wait for the time to be able to send in another reply  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm
It ended up being a story which I had no attention of doing until like half-an-hour ago....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm
Geezs...I really need to stop fantasizing so much about too much fantasy...well I'm me  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm
Feel free to do what ever it is that you want to do with the story...I'm through with it....  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games