Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:42 pm
ninja I feel this is getting close to the 900th page... I hope I'll be on long enough to stay to see who gets it ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:43 pm
AyakaBoA
Blu! *glomp* Want some root beer? whee
root beer buddy!!! *glomps* sure  

Blu321

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:44 pm
Blu321
AyakaBoA
iovjfojeiofjiwaofjeaw.... *gives her bottle* Here! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:45 pm
AyakaBoA
Blu321
AyakaBoA
iovjfojeiofjiwaofjeaw.... *gives her bottle* Here! smile

thanks! smile  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:57 pm
My sister and I bleached my hair last night, and it looks superly bright Orange O.O but I would like it to be Purple, just to give it a cool down. lol My orange hair matches my orang cat. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Shari-hotsu
My sister and I bleached my hair last night, and it looks superly bright Orange O.O but I would like it to be Purple, just to give it a cool down. lol My orange hair matches my orang cat. xd

lol! thats funny! y do u want it purple?  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:03 pm
Blu321
Shari-hotsu

Yes because If I go to school like this, I would be part of the hispnic kids. IM NOT HISPANIC! IM ASIAN! xd Im getting purple when mom gets home. *thats when we buy the dye.* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:06 pm
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu

Yes because If I go to school like this, I would be part of the hispnic kids. IM NOT HISPANIC! IM ASIAN! xd Im getting purple when mom gets home. *thats when we buy the dye.* mrgreen

how do u look hispanic??? ru south asian or somthin???  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:11 pm
Blu321
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu

Im Fillipino/Japanies/Chinies/Italian/and tiny bit of french mrgreen But I mostly look like a Filipino.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:13 pm
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu

Im Fillipino/Japanies/Chinies/Italian/and tiny bit of french mrgreen But I mostly look like a Filipino.

whoa... ur like a lot of things...  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:18 pm
Blu321
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu
Blu321
Shari-hotsu

whoa... ur like a lot of things...
I was freek out when I found out that I had some Euro in our family. But then I relized that our last name *Silvestre* got Euro and Italian. Intresting isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:18 pm
blu is bored... cry  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:34 pm
There was this time I was at Wallgreens getting some school supplys. Then this hispanic girl holding a Tampon speeking to me in Spanish. I was so confused, I tryed to tell her I dont speek her language. But she kept going and going, until I gave her a $5 so she left. So Im trying to look more Asian and hopefully this dosent happens again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:39 pm
Shari-hotsu
There was this time I was at Wallgreens getting some school supplys. Then this hispanic girl holding a Tampon speeking to me in Spanish. I was so confused, I tryed to tell her I dont speek her language. But she kept going and going, until I gave her a $5 so she left. So Im trying to look more Asian and hopefully this dosent happens again. sweatdrop

aww! i doesnt matter how u look... u kno ur asian..  

Blu321

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:45 pm
heh heh Im going to the store again today, so Im gonna...
look out. ninja  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games